I need help getting dishnet from bellvu !!

Username: Funbeagle

Locust Hill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Hello,I hope I'm on the right bourd this time??I have a bell expressvu#3100,and I need to know exactly what I need to get Dishnet??I also have a Echostar #3000,but no card. I'm old,so Please don't get technical!! I've just got Dribs,and drabs,of Info.I want to be able to do my own card.Please,someone help me before I'm to old to go up the ladder,to ajust the dish.LOL!! I have 2 dishes mounted. Thanking you for your time.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5002
This place here is more for FTA receivers NOT Dishnet (DN ) or Bell ExpressVu (Bev) receivers and card testing...I suggest U go to www.kickin chicken.org website and join for free..its the best site for the info U are looking for...good luck..

BTW...its all technical, there is NO way around that...so U will have start READING and learn the lingo as well..

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

PIMP MemberYokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 443
Douglas M Page ! this is for you:

Upload

go to www dishtv com,they will be hapy to help you out!

Post Number: 3
Well jenifer.You are one smart cookie!! I read your column,and was very impressed.I also think you know more than you are saying? I don't think i need to go hunting.I'm pretty sure,that "YOU" can help me!! I'm sorry you had to hunt me down on another bourd,but it's my first day,and I still am a little lost.You must have something,for you to hunt me across the bourds.Come on girl.Help an old man out??I need what your talking about. I'm Canadian as well,and,I love American T.V.Screw Bell!

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
Ok old men! go to www.d s s t e s t e r.com they have all info !!!
We're not allow to post any files here!

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=dsstester&btnG=Search

Silver Member

Post Number: 452
the second one ,we don't trust newbes,maybe they work for DN or FbI....We cannot straight advise how to "test"...think about and read.It's a lot of good info here("how too" and "what too")!
Upload

Post Number: 4
Thank you Jenifer.I knew I was right about you.Isn't DSS,Direct tv? I thought they didnt have a fix on them,after the lastfeascoe? One more question,if you please. Why do theses answer's always go to my mailbox? I have dial up,and it's taking forever to get anywhere.Is there a way to stay here,rather than running back and,forth? Remember,I'm new at this.Thanks again Jenifer.It's nice to hear a smart woman.Please,I'm not sexist.It's just that I can't get out very often,and I solely ment it as a compliment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
Ok,Douglas M Page ,go to your account (right top corner)

Upload

then look for this table and un mark everything,make it clear!! like this:
Upload
don't forget to click on save profile changes !
That is all!

Post Number: 5
Thank's ever so much Again Jenifer.I Will clear this tommorow.I'm so very tired.I've been since 4pm today searching.I understand your fear of Newbies.Take care for now.....Doug
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us