Pansat 3500sd b-70 error unable to load bin

Username: Pman1968

Post Number: 1
I have a pansat 3500SD that gives me a b-70 error when turned on i have been trying for several hours to install the factory bin that i got from the Pansat website. I have tried using both the 3.36 and 3.40 version GTRom loader but still am unable to load the bin file. It starts to load but usually stops at about 50-60 % I have gotten up to 76% then I get a message saying Flash update failed. The only thing that i have not tried is using a different computer. Does anybody have some suggestions PLEASE

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 60
Use an older bin like the 114eubx but not the factory bin. There is a boot file but i don't remember the exact one for that model.

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 78
your current factory bin could be corrupted. try to download the file from a different site and load it again.

Post Number: 2
tried several different bins all with the same results i was acctually able to get upto 89% then it stopped.

Post Number: 3
just got off the phone with pansat and was told there is a virus on the chip in the reciever and it needs to be reformatted by pansat anybody heard about this problem.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4617
For B70 errors and fixes, remote problems, counterfeit Pansat identification, other common FAQ's, and factory bins etc ...just go directly to www.pansatusa.com to FAQ area...get your info directly from the horse's mouth..

I also have copied and pasted their info to the "Pansat General" TOPIC area in the NEW updated and improved forums at www.dsscommunity.c*om (remove the * in c*om, when U copy/paste the site address...Ecoustics here does NOT allow me to just use .com along with dsscommunity)...yes U must re-register again...U can use your old nicks, if U want..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us