Coolsat4000pro help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 35
hey ppl i put in the lastest bin for coolsat4000pro and it still shows only sum local channels and thast about it....should i erase all the channels adn blind scan or are there any new keys that i should but in please someone help thankyou

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
can anyone help me???????? does coolsat400pro work 4 any of u guys or is it just me????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
is ther a been for cardless coolsat4000pro??? cuz im only gettin a few local channels!!!!!!!! is anyone gettin anything else ???

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 181
no cardless fix yet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
oh ok i just figured that out 2day im so dumb

Bronze Member
Username: Fidarahman

Post Number: 43
Yes you are...fast beat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
any news on when they r gonna have a cardless fix???

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcharley

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 69
yes when you stop begging then they just might release it. you need to understand that there is a card fix for 4000 which means that they will take their time to fix it. write a letter to santa lol. make sure it is the good santa you write too and not

himUpload

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 185
my own observation be wary of sept/05 posters,
seem to be hooligans: tony mack , flashman , mrcharley, and others

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 70
my own observation is to be wary of an albino midget spreading stupid unfounded rumors. do you take idiot pills or capsules. the officer wants to speak with you he is from the idiot police, trying to wipe out idiots like albino midget in our lifetimes LOL. and when you are done with the officer you can talk to the hand

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member

Port norris, N.j. U.s.a.

Post Number: 71
Your just a jealous midget because besides you being tall enough to blow people standing up, you bought the only receiver in the world that is not working. how much did your so-called friend pass off that piece of sh-it old equipment for $200?probably because the only things that are midget sized on you is your di-ck and your brain.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us