Please help setup to get Vietnamse channels using Winegard dish and Pansat 2500A..

Username: Tngo2006

Escondido, CA U.S.A

Post Number: 1
Hello,

Could anyone please help me to setup the Winegard 32" dish and Pansat 2500A to get the Vienamse channels? I don't know which satellite to set in the Pansat 2500A and what angles to set on the dish. I live in San Diego, CA. My Pansat and Dish500/2 LNBs can pick up 110 and 119 fine.
Appreciate for all your help.Thank you in advance.
Tom

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 50
Tom, my moms Vietnamese channel went blank almost a month ago, I believe it's on Telestar 5 but still have'nt heard any good news yet.

Escondido, CA U.S.A

Post Number: 2
Thank you for the info. Is it the same satellite for Chinese channel?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
The satellite has various shows. Arabic, American, Chinese, and others. I don't know the satellites coordinates but I'm sure it's Telestar 5. My brother set it up but when I was trying to get it back up for moms, I saw Telestar 5 on the screen.

Bronze Member
Username: Culon61

Post Number: 19
when you get a good signal on telstar 5 or america intelsat 5 . do a scan ... you will get VTV 4.

Bronze Member
Username: Culon61

Post Number: 20
you need a 30" disk and a ku band LNB to get the VTV 4 ... You can't get telstar 5 signal with a dish 500, it is too small and Dish (110, 119) LNBs can not pick up ku band signal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Yeah I know, my mom has a BEC receiver with a big dish. It used to work but I've been gettin bad Quality(46%), when we try other channels there o.k.-quality around(80%).All except the VTV4, do you know what up?

San Diego, CA U.S.A

Post Number: 3
I just bought a 32" Winegard dish with a ku band LNB. I'll try telstar 5 or america intelsat 5 tomorrow.
Thanks for all your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 30
i don't think it worth the trouble to get VTV4. It's a junky channel, lots of dup games like "Ai la Trieu Phu", " Hay Chon gia Dung" etc...

Maybe it would be good for elder who do not understand English. my 2 cents.

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 72
Tom check this link out http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Channels/Vietnam-FTA-free-to-air-TV-Channels.htm
There's two coordinates 97m & 101W

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 73
Tom, check this link out http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Channels/Vietnam-FTA-free-to-air-TV-Channels.htm
there also some tech talk there if you need help with installation

San Diego, CA U.S.A

Post Number: 5
Thank you gentlemen for all your help. The link above has alot of infor. I'll try to setup the 32" dish again.
Yes, I am trying to get the Vietnamse channels for my parents.

Thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us