Cannot load pansat new files

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 49
i cannot load the new pantec files for my pantec 2700 whenever i try to download it says downloading but nothing happens and after sometime it says flash failed please help me as this is my first time downloading the file to the pansat. i have downloaded other filed to digiwave and fortec star classic so please help

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 78
Try exctracting(unzipping) the files. And make sure you have the right Null cable for the receiver.

Username: Mmrph1

Post Number: 2
Try different port#

Username: Mmrph1

Post Number: 3
All pansat channels are gone again. Is everybody having problem or it's me?

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 296
damindar....

Which cable are you using???, are you trying to use the same cable for all of them??

Cable for Fortec is RS232 Straight cable, the one that you need for any 2700 or 2700 clone is a RS232C that means it is a crossed cable (null modem cable), go to Radio Shack and buy a null modem adapter then plug the adapter to you straight cable and you will be able to download to your 2700.....

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 51
Thanks nikky i was using rs232 now i will go to radio shack and buy rs232c, what is a null modem adapter and also can u please tell me the step by step procedure to download the file so that i dont toast my receiver
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us