Why are the boxes working now !!

Bronze Member
Username: Beaumontj

Post Number: 22
I read CCC from a member that Pansat and Co@?sat were bought by dishnet and are going to keep things open until they sell all their stock and shut them down. Sounds far fetched to me, any other info out there.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 296
Sounds like the ole saying "If you cant beat them - Join them!" It would be a smart bussiness move though...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4343
DN and Bev have temporarily removed the map 57 ECM so they BOTH can update the Rev on their plastic cards for their subscribers..and probably doing a little "testing" themselves while the ECM is stopped...this is similiar to a USW update for those who were around in the DTV days of testing..

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 60
can some1 plz tell me if this is gonna stay..why r the keys changing every 5 min..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 547
try updating to a bin with an autoroll that works (if available for your receiver).

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
The irony of all of this is that most receivers in the united states are not using plastic! But all receivers in the caribbean do! Go figure...

Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 25
Justin is right...that's a great way of beating FTA signla theft. Join them now and give them what they want, then shut'em down for good for the future.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4357
and would U like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge too?....maybe the tooth fairy will leave U the money also..

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
LOL - You mean to tell me that wasn't the tooth fairy last night! I feel so violated...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us