F#*k Blacklist!!

Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 1
First off all Blacklist rarely ever gets on to say his status to calm the nerves of pansat backers. He never comes up with the fix himself he takes another companys fix then makes them work on pansats. He could at least jump on future fta and give a status report every once and a while like the second files came out for competitor boxes. We dont even know when he will release. Pansat is falling behind I am about to give up and go with a new company. I know everyone kisses blacklist butt, for what reason?? He is not that great and he leaves everyone in the dark. I know this post will be followed by hate posts but think about it if you had the other receiver you would have had updates when down and you could be watching some ppv right now

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 61
I agree with you
and don't worry about post be followed
we are free and we have to think free?????
dont forget blaklist made the clones killers to cut bread for other small manufactue who made pansat clone whith a raisnable price $$$$

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 226
black list can kiss my AZZ.

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 29
Buy View Sat!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 79
ok smarty pants lol .... fine if u guyz hate BL so much then when the fix comes out i better not hear praise about BL and u dam better not download tht file into ur pansats u retards... go suck on a viewsat alone meredith...

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_cheung

Post Number: 49
don't disrturb BL... he's fixing his website... not BIN...

Post Number: 2
I am glad people are starting to agree, there are so many people sucking up to blacklist when he never even posts updates, everyone with a pansat is questioning if he is even coming out with a post because his website is advertising viewsat boxes??? If I did not just go and buy a new pansat i would leave and not support pansat. All BL needs to do is log on his damb computer for a minute especially through this confusion and update his supporters! I think this is the beginning of the end for pansat, people are starting to realize BL is not the best at programming vs viewsat or others and he is def not the best at keeping people updated!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 35
You guys are soooooooo full of crap!

Did your mother have any children that Lived?

You all have the time to whine about FREE support not being there. If your so damn smart where is the bin YOU created?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
what and where is free tv?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 828
First off all Blacklist rarely ever gets on to say his status to calm the nerves of pansat backers. He never comes up with the fix himself he takes another companys fix then makes them work on pansats
cry baby.......lets see you do something

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Yes! You're right....

Username: Pancho2122

Yes if that is so, he is putting it to work ot on Pansat.
Can you do it? stop crying and be Patient or buy a SUB.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Who's crying ..... and why?

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 88
Can I add something here? I too was a big fan of Pansat...but when Viewsat came out with that last fix a week before BL, hell, I saw who was REALLY in charge and I went out and bought myself a Viewsat Xtreme. Now while I decide to try to sell the Pansat on e bay I'm using it as a door stop. Even though Viewsat put out info that didn't pan out.at least they were saying something..which I like better than someone just keeping quiet. Face the facts....Viewsat is the boss. Heck....they're even selling Viewsats over at Future. What does that tell you. Maybe...just maybe pansat ain't gonna get no fix.

Post Number: 5
Exactly jojo that is what I am saying, at least come out and say "im making progress..soon" but instead nothing! Everyone hates on viewsat but they have tv before everyone else and it seems to be a pattern....I dont have a viewsat but if there is no fix for pansat within a few more days....i would suggest everyone to go with the competitor....hopefully this will cause bl to come out and say something or finalize his "COPY" of viewsats fix

Bronze Member
Username: Zzddrr

Post Number: 16
jojogun, please read between the lines! I think they made a deal (gentleman agreement) with VS such as...(just imagine) VS asked for 1 week to support their bottom line (sales) and VS will share info after that.

I can imagine such deal like that. It will recover the cost of VS investment in getting the fix done...

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 51
Damn, Don't you little girls have anything better to do than whine about BL? If I was part of BL and FutureFTA, I would sit on the fix too so little b'tches like you would go elsewhere. Who the hell would want you guys around...

You know what, if you don't like pansats and blacklist, do exactly what jojogun did. Go out buy a viewsat and shut up!

Threads like this are a huge waste of time and bandwidth. Get a life you idiots!

Username: Cali

Post Number: 5
Blacklist can kiss my black azz!

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 52
Cali, you're F'ing moron...

Post Number: 7
F U you geeky retard!

Post Number: 6
Blacklist is getting paid by Pansat!!....He is garbage!! There is no masterplan, believe me Pansat and BL wish they could have had the fix first but do you realize they have not came up with the fix first for a while....There is better programmers at other camps and in the end Pansat will suffer!

Post Number: 8
Give the code, I'll fix that by tomorrow morning.
It should be open source anyway. Are there any open source receivers out there anyway. This is bullsheet!

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
all you dumbaszzes who support bl must be the dumbest f.ucks to watch fta. I hope that they send ecm and kill viewsat that way pansat lovers will be that much farther away....lol

I agree the "Pansat Days" are over!!!
Not because they arent quality receivers...but because the programmers who back them are garbage!!

Username: Chaviyaso_loison

Inglewood, Ca Usa

who,s crying and why/ let me tell you this that bin mean money no money they can,t pay rent.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
speak english chaviyoso.......

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 3
lear how to spell first

Inglewood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 4
i buy pansat,s boxes who want to sale pay cash 150.00 dollars email me

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 430
shay did you get dumped by Blacklist? One of my ex talks the same way about me!

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 263
im drunk from the whine

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 431
There's enough for everyone here.

Username: Bourne187

Anybody Else having problems logging into ds*central?

Could it be?

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
could it be that your so freaken desperate that when another site is busy you automatically think theres a bin waiting for u. Johnny your a fu.cken idiot....Could it be that your an idiot?

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
unless you got the diesel STFU

Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 7
Its good im stoned or this sh1t would be depressing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Chivayso is trying to sell pansats.....hey you couldnt donate those receivers right now byotch!

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
diesel 400 oz

Username: Mystic_joaker

Excuse me people.... but you all sound like the same bunch who said that N2 would never be cracked. You were all wrong. Then you all complained that Autoroll wouldn't work. Again you were all wrong. Now you all are complaining about a group of individuals trying to redinethe code for Pansat systems and you think by bad mouthing these inidividuals is going to get them to speed up. Here is a suggestion before any of you continue bad mouthing someone else... take a course in Assembler/MASM, reverse engineer the Viewsat bin and rewrite the bin to suit Pansat system using older pansat bins... then release publically here or whomever with your tag on it. You'll then be the heroes of the moment..THAT IS,,, until the system changes it again and when you guys take a while to come up with a new fix... others can then bad mouth you... think about it people and remember to check yourself first before commenting on others. Civility goes far these days... use some please will you. Thank you for your time Mystic Joaker(tester since 1998)

Vandiesel is G@y Upload
Upload
Proof!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 433
I agree Mystic. It's been only 3 days ago that VS had the fix and now some Pansat owners think it's the end of the world!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
NO...What you dont understand is Pansat Backers bash Viewsat...Blacklist is paid WELL by Pansat and others...He is getting shown up by newer programmers and how hard would it be for someone from the blacklist camp to release updates....this is why the bashing occurs...and as for the comment on future fta that is not BL that is the site! dumb f#cks

Username: Mystic_joaker

Oh BTW... I am the proud owner of Pansat Receivers and others as well

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 434
People were really bashing TDG and the false updates that VS were giving. That is what was really pissing everyone off!

Username: Gizmo74

buying a viewsat plat this weekend and maybe neosat iks 1000 aswell since that was first to be up anyway with out a card

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 219
It took 2 months for viewsat to hack DN.
I wonder how long will it take for Pansat to hack Viewsat. Hopefuly, NOT after the next ECM.
NOTE that the last 2 ECM's were only over a week apart.
FOR PANSAT USERS: Let's all hope that there's not another blackout even before the light comes back on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
All I'm saying is that this should be open source.
I know assembler. So bring it on...
If BlackList where my developer, I'd be putting the heat on him. Oh yeah, he is OUR Pansat developer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Guys relax...
Black List is working very Hard...

to bring futre fta and al7bar back up...

not BIN..

Username: E333

Somewhere, America USA

Chinese quit saying that with all your posts, repetition can really suck. You pansat owners sell now and buy that viewsat so your crying will stop. If you folks want real free tv purchase alot of dish stock and take over the company.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
e333...
very funny...

cry cry & cry...
and keep on crying...

buy viewsat....

Bronze Member
Username: Juanchg

Post Number: 24
Is just BL can does?
Is he the one?
or what?
where are the codes? I knew one that made a fix sometime and blacklist said in that time, the regards are for that person that I do not remember.

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 149
* REALITY CHECK *

well... at least BL knows how to make other group's fix work for the Pansat boxes if he cant come up with one of his own... RIGHT?
AND... its something none of you MARICAS know how to do RIGHT? Plus have the nerve to complain... LOL
You idiots need to quit crying. Dont critisize someone if you cant do any better!

Vini

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Dear Vini,

We support Pansat by buying their product. They have done very well through our, the customer's, support. Is BL donating his efforts or is Pansat paying him? So with all due respect BL, where's the fix? If BL is doing this as a hobby, I stand corrected and feel foolish for speaking-up.

Bye the way, who are you calling maricas? Malparido.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
Cali if the shoes fit you... OH WELL!

Vini

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 835
the fix cost money thats the bottom line............

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 64
And so our box

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
As if Pansat is not the hottest selling receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
pansat 3500sd is selling for less tha $100 on ebay...

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 355
BL can't fix his site so wy u believe he can fix bin? Every bin BL made was bug ridden! Minnimal effort on anything. Just like my kids cleaning there messes."I'll do it later"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Hey Man, HTML is complicated.

Username: Gizmo74

pirate that is so true cant even fix website LMFAO
BL cant even give us a update what is going on with new bin and that is sad . at least give us a update .
i believe he deserves all of this trashing on the net
BL must be a union shop = lazy mofo working there!

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
and ... when BL posts a new file Gizmo74 will be the 1st one to download it... LOL

What a hipocrat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Blacklist is a big p#s$y! Scared to update because there is no update!

Username: Ryersonengineer

Details are sketchy. But, yes, look for Blacklist to be limiting his messaging as blacklist - and instead to be resurrecting with another name for Viewsat.

Last month's trip to Germany is no coincidence with the viewsat bin release out of Germany.

Viewsat is obviously the better offer for BL at the moment. The only question remaining is, where will Pansat users fit into his plans? Will Pansat users still get support albeit later? Or will he cease 2 support Pansat completely in the near future.

Either way, it looks like viewsat is going to be the way to go for next while. His site does not, and has not hesitated in pointing you to viewsat - a strong indication that Pansat in no longer priority 1 for Blacklist.

(Repost)

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1587
Rumors Rumors!!!!!!!

You don't know for sure at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Where did you get that information??
It sounds true though he is even selling viewsat on future fta....

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
that post is all over the dss sites... and it was generated with one intention only... create revenue for VS! read between the lines - dont believe everything you read online.

Vini

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
bah bah black list,have u any bins?No sir, yes sir 4 months old!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 843
pirate im starting to believe some of the things you say...but you know as well as me that pansat does make a nice reciever but the support has been mighty slow this time round..........maybe soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
We hope, but my trust in them gone,I nolonger just run pansats because of there lackluster support.But ur right they make a exellent receivers,and I would have bought hd unit if it really exists,but I"llnever buy anything from them again.I want to upgrade but will wait to things settle down.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 107
I agree Pirate, I have a couple pansucks too, and have had it. I won't be buying any FTA receivers until I see how quickly the fix comes. Best bet is to have plastic as backup even if you use via card share or emu with CW or CS

Username: Mgm1

Why are we leaving it to only VS and BL to deliver working bins first? Is there not an open source bin floating around somewhere (e.g. semu2, VPlug)? It's been awhile since I've written assembly but if the source instructions are made available for devices and source decryption in some form is available, why are there so few assembly coders working on this? How do I reach other assembly coders with similar interests?

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
U don;t and can't.And pansat was the best seller,until VS screwed them and themseves over.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 446
8/19/06--> Working: Sonicview SV1000
8/14/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme w/Auto-Roll
8/14/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum w/Auto-Roll
8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme
8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum

Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

8/17/06--> Working Temp Fix: Magnum XV3300 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: C oolsat 4000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: C oolsat 5000/6000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/15/06--> Working Temp Fix: SkyView RX600 (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/14/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600S (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat IPro 1000 (with card sharing only)
7/11/06--> Working Temp Fix: DVB PCI Card (with card sharing only)
7/10/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600 Premium (with card sharing only) [not a CW release] -need to do a server thru the DB and share that server with your CW Premium.
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only)

List is getting lager and still no BL fix.

FROM DSSROOKIE.COM
"Blacklist from PanSat is supposed to make some sort of announcement with us
tonight, so stay tuned in!"

Username: Fta1961

Is this for real? If so, it's ground breaking news from blackslist.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=12885096

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 38
Hey blue balls post once it was funny but now you a dick STFU

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 466
8/23/06--> Working: Viewsat PVR7000
8/22/06--> Working: Buzz S2010f Plus
8/22/06--> Working: Buzz S2010f
8/19/06--> Working: Sonicview SV1000
8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme
8/13/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum

Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

8/17/06--> Working Temp Fix: ExtremeView Magnum (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emu]
7/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: C oolsat 4000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emu]
7/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: C oolsat 5000/6000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emu]
7/15/06--> Working Temp Fix: SkyView RX600 (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/14/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600S (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat IPro 1000 (with card sharing only)
7/11/06--> Working Temp Fix: DVB PCI Card (with card sharing only)
7/10/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600 Premium (with card sharing only) [not a CW release] -need to do a server thru the DB and share that server with your CW Premium.
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only)

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 965
it seems that future is a bit out of control bashing blk on there site makes you wonder
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us