Pansat vs Viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 97
Those Pansat owners still ain't watching TV. But.....BL spoke yesterday and a multitude got brand new faith. Last time BL spoke over at Future all of those faithful ones wrote thousands of thank you posts saying things like..'Thank you BL..you are the man'...and 'BL, take my wife..please' and 'BL for President'...well..you get the picture. There were post after post singing his praise. In the middle of it all I wrote a post saying this, 'Even 10000 a** kissing thank you posts ain't going to bring the fix any faster' and I got banned from the site. Well...I'm willing to bet a dollar to a doughnut that when and if BL finally does come up with a fix those over at his site will celebrate with similar praises of him. Meanwhile....We who own Viewsat will have been watching television for probably months. I say again...Thank you Mr Viewsat for letting me watch PPV, XXX, and all special programs that non viewsat owners can't watch.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 143
I am watching all those as well, but not with VS receiver, but with nice plastic. I never put all eggs in one basket, didn't your mommy ever teach you that. I use Pansat receivers as FTA technology, and plastic as backup, and because of it I was watching PPV XXX and all special programs 2 month's before FTA Noobs.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 411
But VS has alienated itself in the fta community for just having this fix out now. BL has alies and ppl that are lollal to pansat. Pansat are still the majority of the market.The gloves are off, let the games begin and things fall were they fall.It's a cutthoat market,testing and fta verses plastic etc, but u have to think long term,the future is gonna be tough, but us testers will benefit because of this compition now.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 144
Yes you are right Pirate, BL stated he will not help anyone anymore, after getting duped by VS. He won't even help C00lsat, or CaptiveWorks and he is friends with the coders their. BL was right when he said VS wants a monopoly on FTA, by VS doing what he did all of the clones, and lower end FTA manufacturers will be gone, Only a couple will remain, then watch the price of a receiver go through the roof.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 452
BL is looking at the future, promising a fix that will last long. He is hoping that when pansats gets back up, the next ecm will shut down VS while the pansats will still be up. If that really happens, that is much better than having to be the first receiver up after everyone goes down. That would truly make pansat the undisputed leader.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 416
In the long run Pansat will rule ,has been around longest and best connected with the RHIGHT ppl.They were duped this time, but u know that's not gonna happen again!I can't wait till next ecm, It's gonna be the most fun ever in fta history,just wait and watch.

Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 7
it will be smart to own both ird vs and pansat just for this purpose . every single channel is up 100% getting more channels with the viewsat = better quailty pitcure , more options ,games like tetris on it , 10 favorits to add channels to pansat only has 5,faster proseceser then pansat 2700 bigger memory, sat scans in sec'and more

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 850
jojo im glad you like your viewsat....i like my pansat i just have to wait a little longer this time.but lets see what the future holds

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 98
Quote:jojo im glad you like your viewsat....i like my pansat i just have to wait a little longer this time.but lets see what the future holds: Unquote

To tell you the truth I owned a Pansat 2700 before I bought a Viewsat. I still have it. It's on the shelf collecting dust. So what's wrong with owning both besides being so damn loyal to BL. Hell....he ain't no god. He's just a man. And besides...they're cheap. For a $139.00 you can own a viewsat and you can be watching TV while you're waiting on your boy to come up with a fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Pedrin

Post Number: 19
Helo what is a factory flash

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Where can i download the latest bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
the loader for ariza 700

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 37
I hate to disappoint alot of you but Pansat is starting to slowly lose it loyals fans and the longer he waits for the new bin the more people are leaving Pansat. I know I am giving him a little more time but soon I too will jump ship and go to the monopoly as well. I also think that BL gave veiwsat some of the funds to get the fix with the understanding that he was not allowed to bring out the fix for another month after VS was up and running. So you all keep sl$rping on BL

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 76
TRUTH : VS is running !!! :-) :-)
What is more to talk abpout ????.....

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 58
Pansat vs Viewsat:

Sounds like a good fight.Put it on PPV.Bet they both get disqualified for low blows.Love to see them knock the snot out of each other.

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 77
I AGREE ! :-) :-) One problem : if you put it on PPV , the PANSAT people could NOT see it ! :-)
I could not rezist !!! :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 59
Ouch burn on pansat.
And in this corner.... wearing no trunks...with a hard on for all.....Bbbbllllaaacccckklist...
I can hear the boos for BL now.The crowd screaming for blood.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 859
So what's wrong with owning both besides being so damn loyal to BL. Hell....he ain't no god. He's just a man. And besides...they're cheap. For a $139.00

hey thats fine own both and test both i think thats a great idea if you have the spare change

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 21
Just spent $140 on Viewsat and hoping to watch some Canadian, French and Italian TV soon. My Pansat 3500S is useless for now, but I will most likely keep it if there is ever a fix for it. It's a game folks, a hobby, and should be treated as such. Good luck all Pansats. Going for a bike ride.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us