Future-FTA is back up, and update from BL.

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 55
Check the site. They are working on Pansat fix. Have faith, he will come through. Give him some time.

Username: Chochcribnet

Post Number: 2
GIVE HIM TIME...DO WE HAVE A CHOICE??? FAITH WE HAVE, BUT IT HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN TO US...SO TAKE ALL THE TIME THAT YOU NEED...ONCE ALL THE CHANNELS CRACK OPEN AGAIN FOR PANSAT USERS, WE'LL BE HAPPY AGAIN...UNTIL THEN, WE'LL JUST CONTINUE BIAAATCHING UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS.

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 54
DAmn viewsat is not helping any other fta componies. Viewsat is always the first to find something new. Other componies are just big loosers.

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 17
Time to get a viewsat. Seems worth having a combination of receivers.

Username: Pellock

Post Number: 1
Don't give us this working hard crap.
He needs to tell us the truth. Tell us the deal between Mr. Viewsat and him. It's not that hard for him to analyze Mr. V's fix. He did that for last ECM, he surely can do this easily. We want the truth!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I hear ya Jeff!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
The following message displayed at the al7bar site sounds like blatant advertising for viewsat...

--------------------------------------------------
The site is down due to excessive traffic.

Pansat and CaptiveWorks (and all other manufacturers), are actively working on a solution to get your receivers working.

Viewsat has released bins for both the VS2000 Platinum and Xtreme.

Pansat Direct and FTA Palace have them in stock and ready to ship.

Pansat Direct Viewsat VS2000 Platinum
Pansat Direct Viewsat VS2000 Xtreme
OR
FtaPalace Viewsat VS2000 Platinum
FtaPalace Viewsat VS2000 Xtreme

Thanks for your understanding and we hope to be back online very soon!

Username: Pellock

Post Number: 2
BL is a f*cking liar. He and his freaking Future-FTA mods are all liars. Why can't they just cut out the crap, and tell us the truth. He got beaten by Mr. V, twice in a row. So what? That's nothing to be shamed for. We can understand that. He just needs to tell the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 335
Viewsat encrypted there bin this time after they purshased it from the germans, and arn't gonna let the other fta coders have it! They want to dominate the market and sell there boxes!And that's just what there doing! BL has abandoned us pansat user's,and was never worhing on a fix, he was planning on just coping VS file but there not letting anyone copy it.Vs said they were going to dominiate the market and they are ! BL 's bin's all are bug ridden, let alone him find map 57? PLEASE !!!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 336
Without complete map. Pansat is history. Next ecm same trouble AGAIN ! But veiw sat will be on top of it!

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 17
YEP go to viewsat...does anyone know where to get them at the best prices??

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 104
I wouldn't buy VS or any FTA receiver just yet. No one has confirmed whether VS indeed did get the full MAP. Personally I am going to wait until after DN sends out another ecm. IF VS comes out with a fix fairly quick and proves they have the full MAP then I'll buy, but not until then.

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 55
Yesssssssss Andy good idea ...why buy it lolz just wait another week or so we all been waiting for fuckln like 2 months...they just want us to buy that viewsat so they can make more money ...wut i think..this all game ..fuvkkk just wait ppl

Bronze Member
Username: Gapiz

Post Number: 11
Anyone ever wonder if companies like dish or others like them have a vested interest financially in these boxes. Leak out or let them find codes, making money in the sales, then black them out totally? In todays world, its just food for thought.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Just In....

DirecTV execs issued a hit on BL.
BL is dead!

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 40
Ditwad! Nobody FTAs DTV. Get yer head outta the up and locked position

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 205
Wow, it is like a pack of hungry dogs in here. Feed me or I will eat you. Just relax folks, if a fix is out, then you will get it. Just don't cry too much in the mean time. And don't buy anything for at least two months, ( your down time) to make certain that the fix is going to stick. What would really gall most people is to spend 250.00 on a receiver that worked for two weeks. That would truly suck. Since this is Pirate TV, just wait and don't get suckered. That is of course unless you have tons of money. Then, go for it, but remember the internet fix, everyone went for that, then the card fix, etc. Just relax and let the dust settle. If you want reliable tv, pay for it, but with this, unless you can code on your own, all you can do is wait. Good luck, I hope it works out, they do make very fun machines, don't they?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us