Dishnetwork

Username: Phillyperl

Thornhill, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased a dishnet Recciver and Rom 102 card do any one know if I can use my old DTV programmer to programm my Dish card so that I dont have to waste my money on some stupid guy 10 bucks all the time programing my card 4 me and help would be appreciated and I paid 120.05 for my Recciver and card CAD

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 109
your best bet would be to buy an unlocker. and to buy an iso. he is more than likely running one of the public blockers and you would need his password. if he's running penga's you might not be able to glitch it. but if you can get into it you would just need the iso programmer. but if your going to test yourself id still buy both. your programmer might just need to be modded and you couild just purchase an unlocker.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 412
I doubt it. You will need an ISO 7816 programmer with a 3.68 MHz crystal.

Post Number: 2
The card is unlocked. The strange thing is that the unlocker 4 the 102 card and my old DTV Programmer look exactly the same and on ebay they are selling 1 that is suposedly for the 102 card. but Im not going to take the chanch Id rather buy the right one then lose out but if my old one works why buy a new one like WTH

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
The ISO programmers (older ones) used for DTV had 3.57 MHz crystals. Quite often testers modify their programnmer by replacing the 3.57 with a 3.68 crystal. My point is that the design is the same as the older ones, but the newer ones have a different crystal oscillator. Some also have dual.

Post Number: 3
So what are you suggesting that I do ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
You could modify your programmer by removing the old crystal and replacing it with a 3.68. There are instructions on how to mod on various plactic sites.

Personally, I would spend $40 on buying one becaues I'm sure you'll be using it more than once. And, it's not illegal to buy it (these programmers are used to program much more than just DSS plastic).

Post Number: 5
and where can I get one of these Programmers please I need ur help 2 find site that sells them

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 93
it in UK

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 94
Is the card married to the receiver?
IF NOT, I would rather get a CS-6K than to get an ISO programmer and jtag to jtag the receiver.

Post Number: 6
its unlocked ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wat is the Point of a damn CS I got the 5000 platinum and its damn hell stright out dumb I aint ditching out more money on the CS those guys know wat they were doing from the start skrew them I am not buying a card reader or card they should learn that and Dishnet and WTF do i need a J-Tag For my uncle is running his sytem with out one like wth is going on here

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Phil, programming plastic is a lot more difficult than using FTA equip. With plastic you need and ISO programmer, possibly a card glitcher, most likely a JTAG cable, and a hell of a lot of knowledge. Not only that, you will have to reprogram your card each time an ecm hits and there is always a risk of looping your card or getting it stream-locked to rev109 (bad news).

If you're not willing to do many hours/days of learning, I suggest you take TDG's advice.

Just trying to help you understand.

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
This hobby / business of getting free tv is not really free.

Post Number: 7
I am sick of waiting 4 a CS FIX its taking 2 long
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us