What is TsReader

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 231
What is TsReader and what what can you do with it any info will be highly appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 19
it's an MPEG-2 transport stream analyzer -- not so interesting for XBMP except that it has an XNS server built in.

So on your PC you can tune your satellite TV card to a mux, turn on the XNS server in TSReader and point XBMP at the PC and voila, stream video from the satellite card to XBMP for playback in real-time -- even change channels within the mux from XBMP.

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 163
hey guys,can anyone know how to delete the icon on my pc desktop?it look like the executive programs.it just appear on my desktop and i don't know how it get up there.when i press delete my cp say"cannot delete file:cannot read from source file or disk" if anyone know what to do please post something , thanks........

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
HEY GUYS,ANY IDEA,SOMEONE,ANYONE.
DELETE SOMETHING ON THE DESKTOP OF THE PC.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
Thanks bob

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Mini,
Go to that icon right click your mouse and hit delete, if it does nork let me know

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
KHAN,when i hit delete the pc say "cannot delete file:cannot read from source file or disk"and 1 day it just appear on my desktop,and i don't how it get there,and can't delete it too.any idea KHAN?

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Right click
Properties
C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop
Now go to my computers
c drive
documents and settings
What I mean is go to the path and delete the whole damn thing
This happens when you go to P*rn sites they leave a bug, use a good anti virus program and scan
Good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Mimoune

Post Number: 12
min rock you stupid ,click ok start ,panel control, add or remove programe,then look for the file and click on change/remove

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
thanks khan,let me go try it out and see what happen,and i did use norton anti virus 2006 scan out nothing and spy sweeper too.if that dam thing don't delete so let it be...thanks again khan...

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
mimoune,that is the first thing i did,that is to easy go to change/remove,but the dam thing is not there,i have download many things,remove many things,delete many things,but never see this dam shiits before.......

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 428
Try downloading a free file shredder then drag and drop Icon and it should remove it.
What happens when you click on the Icon? see if the path is different once you open whatever program it is, be careful though it could be a virus, so you might want to try another virus scan like Housecall from Trend Micro.
Have you ever used PCPitstop for a free check up it locates viruses as well.
I would try several different virus scan programs (the free ones) because I have seen in the past where one will find something the other did not.
Another is AVG it is free and updates everyday or so.
Good Luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
slo_hand2,thanks for your advice,I will try to DL the shredder and use some different virus scan to see what happen later on tonight...thanks again....

Bronze Member
Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

Post Number: 33
hey you chink go outside and f*uck your self

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
HEY LITTLE KID GO FUCCK YOUR FAT UGLY MOTHER SHE NEED IT NOW.AND HOW THE FUCCK U THINK I WAS A CHINK U DUMB SHIIT.YOUR MOTHER WAITING GO GO GO.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
MINNESOTA ROCK,U DUMB FUCCK...THAT Y U CALL THE KID U DUMB AZZZZZZZZZZZ..........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us