Mr. V says another Wed...what else is new!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rizzo60

Post Number: 18
Just got out of the totalfta irc channel and it had a visit from Mr. Viewsat saying once again that he is very very close and the fix may be out this Wed. One strange thing everyone noticed that his english seemed very good compared to his posts. Maybe he sold off those extra units and took english lessons.

Bronze Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 39
Go back and ask him to post on site. If he is so sure he will notbe afraid to have to shut it down again.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 68
Pete,

totalfta irc is not affiliated in anyway with totalfta as can be read from the following c/p post I highly doubt Mr VS would post their before his own site.

Although we realize that an IRC channel has been established, it is an independent venture and in no way reflects the views or opinions of the management of this site.

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 178
Mr. Vs sucks , buy a co0lsat ,put that lieing vs sh*t in the trash

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 58
what is the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk with wednesday for viewsat always they predict the fix wednesdayt/ is his mother fuckkkkkkk him wednesday while tdg leaking his balls

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 178
Its the middle of the week so when wenesday comes they can say by the end of the weekend.

That way people are only waiting 3 to 4 days at a time for a fix instead of looking at weeks down the road and to keep your interest in veiw sat.

Username: Pizzaro

Post Number: 1
am working on a solution, it involes watching tv using tel-kenetic theory i just discovered its realy an intresting concept PM for details and price on this

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 58
eww yeah, lets all get high and watch the snow on channel 1. you could pretend your in a blizard

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 36
LKKKKKK ??.. ho my God.. where have you been my Friend ?.. Thanks 2 God u r Back.... I dont trust anyone here EXCEPT YOU. Please help me with my Cools**t 5000 I dont want to invest more money by buying Card Rom etcc... I waited and waited. .. bcoz I have Faith that the Bin will come when you LK will be back.. So are you near to Fix it ?. Please Help me Dear . Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 68
LK . M&M. what the

Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 6
Who is LK?

Username: Snowplowguy

Post Number: 9
MKM..... Correct me if I'm getting the wrong impression here.

You're looking to "ho my god " and "Thanks 2 God u r Back LK" for a television fix??? Is this what it's really come down to???

Maybe a couple of Hail Mary's and a Rosary session might help retrieve your FTA-TV fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 32
TDG is full of sh*t

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 72
Why anyone would by a viewsat even if they ever do come with a fix is beyond me, after spewing BS after BS after BS. TDG = MUD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us