Latest News from Mr. Viewsat 7/20/06

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 40
C&P from TotalFTA.mom Posted by a mod there.

According to Mr. Viewsat, a fix is in the works and could be released any time after Wednesday, July 19. Coders have been trying to implement the algorithm and other processes into the new bin and it could take up to a week or longer for that to happen, but hopefully not that long.

Mr. Viewsat does not like to put time frames or dates on fix updates, so please take this as an update saying it is being worked on and will hopefully be released soon. Patience is encouraged.

Username: Fs3200

Post Number: 5
Bull

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 21
FANATISTIC NEWS!!!!! Not. I've heard this before.

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 88
totalfta has been down since y'terday, how did you manage to get in...

Bronze Member
Username: Mered

Post Number: 23
Where did you take from????
Totalfta is down almost 2 days to prevent all of birds to visit them.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 98
Sorry but this is hard to believe taken that the site has been down two days. Viewsat made a gamble and lost, their credibility is zero. But as soon as the new bin is released all will be forgotten until the next ECM. This is nothing new, remember way back when Blacklist first implemente the "clone safe" bins and knocked out half the original Pansat 2500a'a? Everyone said Pansat was done after that, now how many people remember that? The good news was that when my 2500a was fried I started reading and even built my own Jtag cable and brought the box back to life. So at least I got something out of that debacle.

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 96
listen to me, we will get a fix soon , then when its all up and running we will be hit the next day with a new ECM and we will be back at the same hole were we started... is that worth the agravation??

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 33
Mr. viewsat is sounding more and more like "the boy who cried wolf".

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 38
More like FIRE!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 125
I do know when MR.VIEWSAT will release the new bin files,if everyone go out and buy all of his reviever right now and he will release the new bin file instantly.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 41
I got this today and then I went back and it said it was down due to attacks on the site. The post is titled "Fix Update"

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 31
totalfta vBulletin Message
Server taken offline for a while, heavy loads and attacks against the site..

We will be up and running soon!!!.

Username: Vspr

Puerto Rico USA

Post Number: 1
Anyone can answer me when a fix will really be coming out?? Which is the better box? VS, Colsat or Pansat???

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 145
NEW FIX IS TAKING FOREVER, DN AND BELL HAD FINISHED (ANOTHER) NEW ECM. ONCE THE NEW MAPROM IS HACKED, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER "BROWN-OUT", GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US FTA'ers.
Remmember the last fix? It only lasted for a week (or less than 10days).

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 67
This is 2 days old fella,dont waste my time.Suggesting its a new update for the 20th.What a joke!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: J_cash

Post Number: 32
Mr Viewsat

Hmmm now where did I put that new bin?

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 42
BS

Bronze Member
Username: New2thegame

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 50
BS?

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 28
oohh its true the bin will be out soon said buy many soo go and buy thier boxes and waste ur $$$$ on them...and buy the way all the posting is just all bulsh*t so u can buy thier boxes... so dont buy anything yet till a real fix is out and long live fta

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 55
Is it soup yet?

Username: Rangerrick

Anytown USA, Who cares USA

Post Number: 7
Fix is out, Cool*at did it again!!! And No it's not a Card Share Moron!!!So don't call it that, got it???

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 40
CNN NEWS:
One PUERTORICAN decipher "The Bin Chi Code"
The Big Idiot Nasty - Canblower headshit ignorant - Caddish ordinary dumb eggbeater

I'm PROUD TO BE PUERTORICAN

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Mike Jones, let me tell you somethings. When I went to Illinois last christmas, I had a good time, I passed a nice weekend, (48 hours)in your town. If you don't beleve me, just ask to your MOTHER. And let me tell you another thing, in fact, she did a good ALIEN ILLEGAL job, but I felt very happy. And Let me tell you the last thing....I fill very proud to be PUERTORICAN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Mike Jones, let me tell you somethings. When I went to Illinois last christmas, I had a good time, I passed a nice weekend, (48 hours)in your town. If you don't beleve me, just ask to your MOTHER. And let me tell you another thing, in fact, she did a good ALIEN ILLEGAL job, but I felt very happy. And Let me tell you the last thing....I fill very proud to be PUERTORICAN.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 376
Upload

VS dealers are so desperate to sell there last units that they are posting fake hopes up.

Username: Joe48

Post Number: 10
i just fucing heard from another site that:

"Viewsat is now out of buisness leaked on like three other forums they have admited defeat and they have said there is no fix comes from Mr Viewsat himself"

this crap better not be true.

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 106
Dan, if true what will you do?

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 156
Guess, no more free TV!
I have given up!
I just called for sub.
I finally get to watch TV by tomorrow.
If we a get "fix", then, that's GREAT TOO!
I know, we will, it's just a question of WHEN???...
And even if we do,who knows, for HOW LONG it will last, maybe 5, 6 or so days, and again down for 5weeks or maybe so. Seems like Dave & Charlie could spend few nickels out of their fortune, and nothing to loose. Just my 2 cents oppinion...

Username: Manning1

Post Number: 1
I've nothing to lose but mr. Viewsat!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us