New bins this weekend here.

Bronze Member
Username: Carlosb10

Post Number: 22
this weekend maybe tomorrow i will put the new bin here,first i have to prove the ones i have then i will put here to you enjoy.

thaks

Username: Sam1965

Underworld, Underworld Usa

Post Number: 2
here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fta is over....it about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Bronze Member
Username: Gto

Post Number: 25
thaks amigo, good idea you go prove first. i hove fix fur yoo frum LK. soon DRUG will vork, yoo tri. okey dokey

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
that is a posibily man, i will put my final answer here tomorrow or saturday with the bins or without it

Post Number: 3
good luck amigo.if you send them $$$$$$$$$$$$$.they would send you a bins by this week or never...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
gto what kind of fix you are talking about it is good. tell me please i want to be sure. you got all chanels. because the one i had here has 60 percent of the channels including x channels but when you are watching tv 25 minutes the screen shows bad or scrambled channel.

thanks amigo!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
fix es numer 1, 99 per very good i we poost you see a nu been at forum. talk to blacklable. he fix goody good. okey dokey give you i soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 33
U guys aren't being serious are you? If 99% works then it's better then nothing.

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 45
Can we trust Carlos Ulises?

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 79
I wondnt trust from people here.would you put the life of your receiver on the line receiving files from people like that? David, if you want honest truth go to a reliable website
this site isnt good as it used to be ,I come here for entertainment, its like watching jerry springer.

Username: Kingeverton

Kingston jamaica

Post Number: 6
i sure hope i will be able to watch some tv this weekend thanks to you when i get a copy of the new....bin so please let me have acopy as soon as possible

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 65
No bins no on anything go out and play in the sun (there will not be anything out for a while.)if ever.

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 91
tick-tock-tick-tock

Username: Rectifier

Hope the rumors are true

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
wait for the fix, we are near for a fix release i will put as soon as posible in this site.

thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 799
1.99 all the fixes you need.................lol

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 94
ha ha. Man, when this fix finally comes out... it better come with a woman... as long as we have had to wait.LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
carlos, io you test es oky too 85 per and stop. i try for sure change N2 code digeostat 01 02 and you see mabe 100 per i for sure Know abbou 6 hrs if all N2 rite now get most chanel. you chnge da 58736 to reed 98838 tell me what you result. fix nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
yes some channels changing n2 work but it onlyt fpr minutes then it says bad or scrambled channel so i have to look out other form in n2 to all channels work.

tell me if your bin is good

thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 34
good lord, The wisemen have spoken.. I feel blessed...

Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 7
For Carlos and gto : WHY you don't let
other people to TEST those new CODES ????
We have a better chance to get this going !!
All the best and good luck !

Username: Samsoom

Post Number: 9
Carlos test you butt before the code

Username: Freewaves

Post Number: 1
Come on People All these Threads are Repeats. I thought this was to be a good forums to pick up some good advice and possibly good thingsto apply. But all I see is profanity insults and lies, Misleading informations. Come on people let's be good. Thanks Freewaves.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 54
Talk is cheap, proof of a bin is worth $$$$. I can talk about it all of the next twenty years, give up the file / bin then we will listen to the talk...it was posted that a file will be out in a week...today is the 5th day.

Reminds me of the HU day's were a file never showed up..

Username: Shutdafucup

Post Number: 5
Carlos and gto are probablly the same person

Post Number: 6
Reminds me of the HU day's were a file never showed up.. you right Hu Rider.it going to be like hu day's....it all about the busimi$$!!!!!!!the end of FTA......c"on you guys this is busimi$$...

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 57
good news!

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 30
Can we trust Carlos Ulises?[......]

Yes...100%....his mother does too....and Patricia.

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 101
This weekend as in 7/15/06 to 7/16/06 or just whatever this weekend?

Bronze Member
Username: Slowboy

Post Number: 15
bull

Username: Cusito44

An other claim of victory // 2006-07-13
This is the post by Viewsat guys (you can take it for what ever it is worth).

"Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to xxxxxxx.com Congrats Viewsat for being so a"peel"ing!"

An other post by them
"Posted by Paramount
To the naysayers in this thread...
I am not allowed to talk about what I've seen, wish I could, but I've seen irrefutable proof with my own eyes, that viewsat infact does have the map rom, everything they need to fix this counter measure. All you naysayers can say is where is the file all day long. Start off where you left off, way back in august, our last doomsday threat right? The invincable, inpenetrateble, Nagravision 2 fell on August 31st 2005. We are not that far off from a year from that date. I've seen proof they have the map rom, cold hard proof. The map rom needs to be disected, the file needs to be written. The map rom is in binary code and must be deciphered, page by page, believe me, there are a lot of pages, and this is only the map rom. This is supposed to take weeks for a single coder to complete. Naysayers are useless people who can't accomplish anything. Time is needed to get things completed, the naysayers can't grasp that concept. It took time to break N2, it took time for the last fix, and now it's taking more time for this fix. Time is the only thing that seperates us from a fix, they are working as fast as they can. I believe there will be a fix, but the naysayers should STFU. Time after time again they will come out of the wood work to tell everyone FTA is dead, each time eating crow, and than getting their kicks again for another week than back to eating crow. They will never change. Maybe hoping one of these days they will be right so they can say I told you so. That is basically what they are doing, the type of people they are, they will keep naysaying until it becomes true, I'll say though, it ain't gonna be their time this time, more crow for the taking for them"

There is also a card sharing method being tested by certain FTAs (FTAs with card sharing capability), I have no idea how that works but there is a huge discussion about it on all the different forums.

I am simply writting news as it unfolds, I have no vested interest in ANY test device and I have no knowledge of any programming of cards, atmegas, FTAs or what ever else is available in the world of testing.... the only thing I can say for certain is that I have been around for LONG time and I do get lots of information from reliable sources (I also do get play for time to time but I have no problem to correct it by admitting if/when I need to.)

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 105
another useless C/P...thatnks for that stupid info you jackazz...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 80
well thats a "naysayer" post let me tell you that much.

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 56
I have seen things also, DVDs, VHS and my pool. So this C/P means is wait...wait...wait..until you given up a year from now.

Let's everyone buy a Viewsat....LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
i will do barbados but you are an stupid idiot that only want soft things mf.

Username: Neoflex

Post Number: 1
Why the hell would you say the fix will be up tomorrow when you have tested it???......why not just post when YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING WORKING.
Why, b/c you cant....no such fix exists. And there wont be for a very long long time.
SUCH BS!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
john why you say gto and i are the same person, really i dont know how do you says that gto and me are working in new codes for the bin to help y all here so wait and stop sayind stupid things.

mf.

Bronze Member
Username: Vong86

Post Number: 19
Did any Ya go to tht sight
tht storyteller said to go to bout the law suits? i did and i think he is right

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 117
YOU PEOPLE AREA SMOKING CRACK LEAVE THE BONG AT HOME FRIES YOUR BRAIN CARLOS AND GTO 1000$$$$$$ AMERICAN DOLARS YOU CANT GET A FIX IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND YES IS A CHALLENGE....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
you are challenging me, if i say you i have the new bin and i am watching tv prn ppv all channels 100% not 200% is working you will give me 1000 dollars are you sure start looking for the money because you have to pay me.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 38
that's a good agreement between you two and since it's in writing I hope Carlos and Gto you guys pull something off by Sunday.

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 119
I WILL SAY CARLOS YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 85
hi there
carlos
i would like to write me if u have any info about the fortecstar ultra
\pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks in advance
adamzoz@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 86
come on now
is he really lying
do not judge now
give him at leasl some time
we never know
hope for the besttttttttt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
thanks adamoszoz i will look out for fortec ultra my pleasure is helping ones who need not ones who fck.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 116
There is NO NEW BIN yet.
There was major change in the software inside your receiver on or about the 9th June, 2006. This is known as the BIN. If your receiver has a BIN from around that time, you have the best that is currently available.
On or about 21st June, 2006, there were further problems, and this latest BIN is not working for International channels and for PPV and Adult channels. You should NOT TRUST any BIN that is dated after 21st June, 2006, unless you are sure you have the expertise to recover from a catastrophe after uploading it. Recovery form such a catastrophe is well documented in this other threads and in other forums.

For international channels, there is a PARTIAL solution if you point to Intelsat 5 (97 W). The channels you get there are what the normal free Government channels are in those countries. The channels are true FTA and you not likely to suffer from security changes implemented by DN and/or BEV. Most people are using 36' dishes for these.
You may also be able to point to AMC 16 (118.8 W, same as Echo 7) with your 18-20' dish and get these channels. Adjust the tilt. You might need a special LNB, otherwise the signal will be weak.

A new BIN is imminent according to some reliable reports. Before you use it, make sure that it is from a reliable source and has been tested.

If you read this and other threads there is PLENTY OF INFORMATION on how to select and upload a new BIN for free. If your BIN is older than the 9th June version, you may do this now to get some channels. The usual fee charged by small FTA shops and hobbyists to do this job is $20-$30, and will probably be the same when a new BIN is released.

There is another hardware solution using the old type Card receivers. If you have a new ROM 102 in it, it gives about 100% of the channels now. The usual charge for such a ROM102 card is $60-$100. The card receiver is extra.

Neither of the two solutions is permanent. A need to upload a new BIN or to buy a new ROM card can arise AT ANY TIME. When changes are implemented by DN or BEV, the fix may take any length of time. The last fix took 9days (1-9 June). This fix has taken 24 days so far and is still not available.

There are NO NEW KEYS
For the people who are looking for keys, the following keys are the current keys and have not changed in the recent past.

DN keys since May 24, 2006
E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC Active

Bev Keys since June 7 2006
D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80
90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08 Active

0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B
31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums