WE ARE NOT "THE DSS GUY" !!!!!

Username: Unlocktotalk

Salt Lake City, UT

Post Number: 1
Attack On UnlocktoTalk.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help! If anyone has any information on who hacked into our website please let us know! We are assuming it was someone who has a problem with "TheDssGuy". The person who angrily posted about us in other forums for "stealing" his name. We own the domain name thedssguy.com. We used to purchase and resell directv equipment about 2 years ago when Directv was still up and running. We have since opened a new business dealing with cell phone unlocking - Unlocktotalk.com and forwarded thedssguy.com. Apparently someone thinks we are "TheDssGuy" and took their frustration out on us. They have totally destroyed our shopping cart and cost us thousands of dollars. If anyone has any information on who did this we will pay $1000 reward to information leading to their arrest.

Thank you

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 124
U are one sh*i azz*ole, nothing else to do in life, who cares for your website,

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 30
Hey Ryan,

lose the domain name if you dont want the traffic. DSSGUY & Unlocking cell phones? goes together like tuna and lamb.

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 99
who fcuking cares about that website...never even heard of it...it was probably some mickey mouse site with free porrn advertisements...get over it you fcuking birdbrain...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Junnar

Post Number: 35
hey The_Real_Kneegrow i'm not ur father. mussawel told me that u r my son.

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 109
Unlocktotalk.com has been "ULOCKED" by hackers. Please help the website owner.
Coders, this is less challenging than a fix...
HEEEEEELP!

Username: Surly_d

Post Number: 5
I have been on this site for a few months WTF is ROTF? Thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us