New Dish ECM is too strong so we hack weaker target DTV

Username: Dikmanluv

Post Number: 9
Dish encryption is too strong so we going after weaker target directv. All coders are working on writing directv bins so everyone get ready to watch DTV. Reason DTV wasn't hacked because nobody cared since we already had free dishnetwork.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 226
I don't know if what you posted above is a joke or not, but DTV has MUCH stronger enctyption. But, who knows, anything is possible...

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 21
Maybe I can join the hacking with my multi-million lab in the Caribbean and get both Dish and DTV

Username: Nomeloplagies

Post Number: 6
Like water... it runs over softer soil until found rock, then finds alternatives... BUT, never stops ... he dicho!

Username: Jamez

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 4
yep. They said it would be over in July and I guess they were right...

new encryptions are the death of this hobby

NDS won't even leak their encryptions to the customers anymore so more finger pointing in court in who sprung the leak... it is over NDS gives them a machine to test the cards functionality, that's it.. not the code on the card anymore...

fat lady has sung...

I feel sorry for the dealers sitting large inventories as FTA has little to offer outside of Beverly and Charlie

Dave is even tougher or there would have been something much before now. They need an exact key to get in, exponentially worst than picking the exact lottery numbers and I do not think they printed that many cards to burn in several lifetimes to try and find the key to get an idea =)

sorry... it is over... I am surprised they have not formally announced this, I guess coders have close ties to dealers...

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 58
get a load of this guy... lol
i love to read bullsh#t people post here.. LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 29
this guy is full of shi.t

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 553
The problem with DTV is the video guard and tamper proof eprom on the card.

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 28
The problem with DTV is we haven't been able to hack the P4 then P5/D1 encryption ever, which is at least 4 years now. N2 goes down for 2 weeks with an ECM, and you people suddenly think DTV is a breeze!...LMAO...not much thinking went into this thread.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 133
LK must be laughing so hard!
I remember he said once that DTV was excellent, much better than DN. However it was almost impossible to hack.
Remember the MONSTER FORTRESS COOKIE THEORY?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 554
Well I have been reading and it seem VS is reverse eng. the 102 card and lazer probe I remeber they did this to DTV card layer by layer if it works we nite see tv in month or 2.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 131
Dn and bev are now light years ahead in encryption.Even IF new fix comes out they have next one ready to deploy.The ecms are gonna be constant and time between fixes extensive to unbeareable FTA IS DEAD!Dealers at fleamarket trying to unload stock at half price and very few takers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us