Update

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 110
Not much of an update..all manufactures are keeping quite on the progress of the new bin..lets not give up hope yet..

C\P from DSSguy

You want me to BS you & tell you they're close? Nope! I keep mods here informed instead of general public due to sensitive info, but their most recent estimate of the current situation is 50/50 at best. I have suggested to the powers that be, to all go in together and SPEND the $$$ it takes for a solution. I also expressed my belief that if we don't see a solution in a week, FTA will never fully recover..

Bronze Member
Username: Kneegrow

Post Number: 17
OK now lets here all the heroes. "if man made it then he can brake it".fruitcakes, if that were true we would all still be watching DTV..instead of a blank screen on Dishnet.ROTFLMAO

and true, not much of an update as usual from TDG.

Bronze Member
Username: Lionking

Post Number: 12
thanks fta i think we should explore other options free tv is history for now

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 116
how long this wait

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LK provided some excellent alternatives but got slammed for it. Free DN and Bev FTA TV might be done FOREVER. My goal is to totally ruin this site which its doing all by itself. Maybe U could visit LK and ask for his suggestions and options again. Not 1 person here has EVER suggested these optons before, except LK. I know them but remember my goal.ROTFLMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Up_in_smoke

Post Number: 26
knee*grow = LK

Your exposed

stop bragging on yourself LK

Username: Dont_know

USA

Post Number: 4
You guys are pathetic!!! Why don't you try and go to some real professional sites such as f2atv.com,dssrookie etc.But,I'll give ya fair warning...The way you guys bash each other you wouldn't last a minute!! These sites are as stated PROFESSIONAL DSS sites! They HELP each other...Any BS which is 90% of what's posted here and you'll be gone. Go ahead try it.You might learn something which you'll never do here because of all the BULLSHIT!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 477
Don't be stupid people kn33grow has just admitted in a round about way that he would love to reck this site and sharing of info sounds like DICKNET Mole to me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Actually dish newbie who started all this trouble with LK, just stated in a post that he works for the Dept of Justice and has all our soc sec #, and personal info, and FTA is illegal...then threatened 2 members.

Me, I just hate this site because of all the fruitcakes who are retarded and the stupid newbies that ruin this place...like dish newbie and Doobie brothers.

Bronze Member
Username: Up_in_smoke

Post Number: 37
you hate the people that won't take your sh*t

LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us