Help with pansat 3500sd

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 14
hi there..
question, i just switched from pansat 2500 (clone)to a pansat3500sd(original)How do i change the keys on my pansat 3500sd, after i selected the satelites i loaded the channels but when i go to parental control it only gives me the option to change from the old to a new passord.. doesnt give me second password in order for me to go to nagravision2 and add the keys there... am i using the wrong bin?

please help.
marcus

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3519
Changing keys is the exact same!....but U MUST do a scan on any receiver before U can get to the patental controls..

Since U had a 2500, U should know better!...these are all the same basically...2500-2700-3500..except for some whistles and bells...U must still put the car in Gear DRIVE to go forward!

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 15
thanks for your help LK

i was trying to download the 352 bin for my receiver and its giving me WRITE FAIL [ER1].. the cable i am using is "null modem DP-9 cable" is that the rigth one? because i read in some posts that there are cables that looks exactly like one another but they dont do the same job..please correct me if i am wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 212
use null modem cable
usually come w/stb
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us