Finally got new bins to classic

Username: Segato

Post Number: 5
but when i go to the thing that says Code, and it asks me for a pin, and i put it in, and it doesnt work, and i even changed the pin under parental controls, and it still doesnt work. Can someone please help?

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1165
which codes do you enter? run the new bin for classic, fix the problems.

Post Number: 6
I added the new bin, but when i go to the menu, and click on CODE under Channels it asks me for a 4 digit pin, and i put in the parental control pin, and it didnt work. I got this little code button after i ran the new bin BTW.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 215
0-0-0-0

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1168
parental control second pin 0000, nagravision 2 and the keys. IF you already run the latest bin, go to set default keys, only let keys on, in autoroll option turn off all (except keys option)
TP auto off too.

Post Number: 7
I tried 0000, but it didnt work, and i dont have a parental control menu. I do have Parental lock though. Parental lock only lets lock, or unlock the menus, and lets you change the parental lock code. Do i need to download a certain bin or something to get parental controls?

Post Number: 8
FINALLY! YES! I got it to work! I found out the pin was 1001. YES! The channels are Working! My dad gave me 50 smackers for getting all this indian channels on this(50 Dollars towards my Wii,and other nex gen consoles! YES!). YES! Thanks for all the help guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us