Think veiwsat jumped gun

Bronze Member
Username: Chessy

Post Number: 11
i think they made a big mistake in posting a fix so soon .... now they have put the ball back in there court ..... not a smart move so soon in my oppion

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 87
This is not a game of chess... the sooner the move the better.. see how happy viewsat people are now. And if it was, Viewzat has laid their chess move long before... to become the fta producer with the best/fastest support, and they are doing just so... checkmate

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 26
As of now, Viewsat sales must be off the hook! I think the move has already made a lot of money, which is the reason they're in the game.

Username: Lokbongtom

Post Number: 3
The viewsat has some minor trouble when it connect to double LNB with other receiver via diseqc more then one bird ,that that mean if the first receiver change the satellite the seconde will freeze we need to turn off and turn on the seconde receiver via remote controle to bring back the video ,i have 3 STB , Fortec ,Extreme,and Pantec,but only with Viewsat Extreme that I never missed a TV ,those two receivers now do not autorole any more I need to write a key from viewsat manually , but Viewsat do its job
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us