Pansat 2700a Question

Username: Alexakay

Post Number: 1
I am using a Pansat 2700a. The bin I am using says: X-87BL Boot Ver. 6.2. I have turned off my autoroll. I input the new keys and have checked them a thousand times to be sure they are correct. No luck. I scanned for channels. All I am getting is scrambled/bad channel. I have tried rebooting with back button. I can't seem to get this to work. What should I do?

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 25
is emu on

Post Number: 2
I don't know what emu is. Sorry, can you explain?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2740
6.2 is NOT a bin!...read the Pansat 2700 setup manual at any other site and upload the 148 or 270 bin and set the default key with emu on (its all explained in the setup manual)..U will NOT learn that here, where there is NO manuals, Guides, bins or files!

go to dsstester.c*om

Post Number: 3
I do realize that there are no manuals, files, etc. here. I didn't ask for anything. I just had a question. I've seen a lot of other questions on here from people a lot stupider than me. I don't need a sermon on etiquette here. I was just asking for a little help. By the way, dsstester.c*om is not available to me at this time. It will just now load right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 21
are you watching Dishnet or Bev?
if Bev, you only need to do a factory reset and then scan all the chanels again. All the chanels came back including the Vu and adult chanels, everthing. please try and watch t.v.
if Dishnet, you need to load bin 129 that is non auto load, then you need to enter the key manually. That should work for you.

Post Number: 4
I am watching DishNet. I currently have bin 270 loaded. I have the autoroll off and everything as I stated before. I can't get a copy of bin 129 because all sites are down. I only have access to 270 and 147. Will either of them work?

Post Number: 5
Also, emu was mentioned before. With 270 loaded I have a set default key option, but do not see anything about emu anywhere. As all sites seem to be down at this time, I can't access a 2700a manual. If I click on set default key, it simply does something and I get no more options after that. Am I looking in the wrong place? What should I be doing about emu and where do I go to do it?

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 14
pleas look in (pansat 2500 clone help) this should help u

Post Number: 6
Thanks you all the suggestions. I was able to get it going with 270 and a little tweaking.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 487
Alexa,
What tweaking did you do to the 270?
Please explain.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2789
I am ONLY going to post this 1 time here...New Blacklist bins for GENUINE ONLY Pansat 2500-2700-3500 released this morning and now posted at dsscommunity.c*om..

There are NEW Pansat bins released this morning by Blacklist for genuine Pansat receivers ONLY for the 2500, 2700 and the 3500 located in the Pansat new released files topic area of the forums at dsscommunity.c*om...these will stop your autoroll problems too....I have not tested them and do not have time today, as I am leaving for a funeral now...BUT again NEW PANSAT bins for 2500-2700-3500 are now posted at dsscommunity.c*om forums in the Pansat new released files area!

Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 6
Just tested the new Pansat bin 271. Seems to be working well. Only movie chanels working are RCVU all VU and Venus still unavailable.

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 31
I have the same questions with Willie about VU and Venus channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 23
I am using bin 146 and there is no problem on RCVU. so, is bin 271 any better? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 32
Thanks Mickey. I didn't try bin 271 yet, I hope it gona fix the autoroll.

Username: Adewasal

Houston, Texas U.s.a

2700a is down i have tried the new code it didn't work for me

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 25
2700A new bin version is 271 and should be working. Look up future-fta.info

Username: 100newbee

I just purchased a pansat 2700a last week and as of May25th the box stopped working. It says "wait for picture". I was looking at the forms and it says I hav eto put in new key codes. How do I do that on the 2700a?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 523
Rajiv,
Read this thread and pay particular attention to James post at Friday, May 26, 2006 - 01:58 pm
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/227845.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2818
Go to another DSS site and read the pansat 2700 Manuals..there are NONE here...and U have MUCH reading to do!

www.dsstester.c*om

Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 7
It's funny how much reading is needed for something so simple
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us