Channel listings

Username: Gsmax

Post Number: 2
I'm very new to this. I have a Pansat 2700a. The new numbers out are working and I did a new Sat scan on both 110 and 119. Thing is all the channels are jumbled up now. Used to be HBO, Sho, MAX were all at 301 and up, PPV was 501 and up. Now the numbers are all different. What did I do and how do I get it back again? Please help. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 33
I'm not sure about for the 2700a but for the 3500sd you have to select which package you want.
Try hitting the SAT button(if you have one) on your remote and then select the appropriate package. It should rearrange them into the dishnet order.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2326
max...U select Echo package for Dishnetwork...there is NO others for Dishnet...if CaGe knew this stuff (but he doesn't at all), he should have explained this correctly to U..and its for ALL Pansats, not just 3500!

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat)

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match DISH Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and EPG works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

Post Number: 3
LK, I did everything you said. Deleted all channels, tried to rename sat several times, but it won't accept the name change. Still comes up as dish 110 and dish 119. Once I tried the name change, I exited out and still the same name remains. Any thing else I might try before taking the receiver back to the guy that programmed it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2335
The above works 100% of the time!...thousands do this daily!...obviously U are not familiar with using and operating your receiver..should have been reading about it and learning...and that Pansat is the easiest of any receiver in the entire FTA world...it is a VERY simple machine...If U can push a few buttons on a remote and read, then U should be able to operate the reciver correctly!

Post Number: 4
LK, you are right, I've been reading up on this for a couple of days trying to figure this all out before I wrote in. Stayed up till 2 am I was so frustrated. I did figure out how to change sats names just now, must have been lack of sleep. Thanks for your patience with me. I'me doing the blind scan now. I'll let you know if I have success. Thanks again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2338
good luck..now keep reading...it never ends..there are always changing situations..this is NOT like subscribing, then sit back and do nothing but watch TV..I subscribe also, thats why I have time to read and watch TV..

Post Number: 5
LK, You are a genius. It worked. I'm back to my old channel list. Now, don't get mad, but there's one problem. I lost all sound. Please be gentle, I promise I won't bother you again if you can get me through this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2342
shouldn't have affected the sound...try doing a receiver REBOOT..BACK of receiver, power off, wait 2-3 minutes, power on

If that doesn't work, then upload bin 148, scan the satellites and do the Dishnet lineup thing again....read the instructions with bin 148...they are in the .zip file...at dsscommunity.c*om forums (must register first)in the Pansat new files area..

Post Number: 6
LK. Thanks so much. I rebooted before your mssg but must not have left it off long enough. Did it for a couple of minutes and it worked. So much to learn, and I will keep reading. Once I get on to something, I won't stop until I understand completely. Thanks again. Have a great week end.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
LK I explained that it probably worked for all the receivers, but I didnt say without a doubt because I dont have any other receivers. You sure are being a fagg0t. Maybe you should go change your depends underw3ar you old b4stard...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2402
its simple....I dislike U immensely!....U are a 2 faced back stabber!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
What did I do that was two-faced? I came in here one day asking about something that happened to me and you started calling me a liar and calling me names. You call me a backstabber because you claim that you "told" me about efta. But, the fact still remains: I posted efta in my first post and I've been going to #dsscommunity since far before I ever came here, ask anyone there...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us