Latest keys for which Bin file

Username: Codenamed_goofy

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a pansat clone which has 143bin, I changed the keys to the latest, but still cannot get any channels, do I have to reboot the receiver or do a scan (which scan), I tried everything but still doesnt work. Do I need to load a new bin, which bin is the latest for pansat clones (safe).

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2354
U are VERY sick!

Post Number: 3
Well I just started learning about all this stuff only yesterday, I have read your previous posts and other threads. I did update the keys and I know they are everywhere. But the fact remains, they aint working for me. Now since I am new, I dont have any idea, if I have to load a new bin, or they might not work with an older bin. I am here to seek guidance, if you dont want to help, stay away.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2357
hey goofy..ask donald duck what he would say...I think he would say that if the keys changed and U (the non reading newbie)changed them and U still have NO TV...then the OBVIOUS answer that comes up is....U DID IT WRONG!

1+1 still does = 2....LMAO

Post Number: 4
:-) hey I have checked the keys many times and am sure I entered them correctly. But when I do the satellite scan, it says 0 program found. They keys have been entered correctly, but maybe there is something else that I am doing wrong. Be assured, I am reading. DO I need to reboot, or do what kind of scan.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2360
only U know...if it was working before key change,then it should be now too!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us