take this LK Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 80
Jmo,
your a fathersucker

Username: Big_daddy_davis

Post Number: 1
Guess who's back... back again... I am back.... tell your friends...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2245
I will not be helping here until Ecoustics gets rid of BOTH of these troublemakers!....they are one and the same person..Montana and Tom

Post Number: 2
You're a moron dude. Tom is my brother and surely is not Montana. They are just two DIFFERENT people that are fed up with your sh1t.

For the record, I am not them either. My name is Brian Davis, and I live in Dallas, Texas. If you'd like my phone number to chat sometime, I'll happily provide that too.

Surely you can afford a long distance call since you own 2.4 million in homes in Florida... right?

Bronze Member
Username: Satnuts

Post Number: 16
I am neither of those guys....where do you get your information? Is it possible that more than one person doesn't agree with your BS? I'll believe it when I see it...you have said on numerous occasions that were leaving and wouldn't come back and less than 24 hours you were here. Why don't you just say you are sorry to all the people you were rude 2? All will be forgiven and we can be a big happy family. I've been civil...you started getting ugly!

Post Number: 3
LK - Just take your ball and go home. Most people don't want you here.

You make fun of people for not speaking good english, yet, your typing is HORRIBLE.

You might say, "It's the internet, I don't need to type good".

To that, I would say, you also call people LAZY daily, yet you are too lazy to type correctly. People like you contribute to the downfall of this society you claim you love so much. You are also stealing from legit companies (which I don't mind so much). How do you justify stealing, yet get on your high horse about people, "wanting the easy way to find out information".

You may know how to read, but my 6 year old types better than you.

Post Number: 4
LK - Just take your ball and go home. Most people don't want you here.

You make fun of people for not speaking good english, yet, your typing is HORRIBLE.

You might say, "It's the internet, I don't need to type good".

To that, I would say, you also call people LAZY daily, yet you are too lazy to type correctly. People like you contribute to the downfall of this society you claim you love so much. You are also stealing from legit companies (which I don't mind so much). How do you justify stealing, yet get on your high horse about people, "wanting the easy way to find out information".

You may know how to read, but my 6 year old types better than you.

Bronze Member
Username: Satnuts

Post Number: 17
Another salad tossing on it's way....you double posted on accident because the server was a little glitchy or slow...but your going to get it dude.....

Post Number: 5
Unlike the other b1tches on this forum, i'll tear LK up, and you know it. Besides, at the moment, I don't STEAL satelite. I have nothing to gain from LK, even if I wanted to. I'd just meet up with ... TOM..... and we'd drink a few beers and get me set up, and be proud of what we did, instead of being a little b1tch and a stickler about people reading for a week straight before they even attempt this.... "hobby" (criminal activity).

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 12
thank U guys for your support!
Jmontana is a good guy! but for months now LK is talking trash....shiit.. about people in here. so i had to do it,so when he stops that crap will do!

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 26
this thread is so . g a y
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us