Can anyone help me with my panset 2700a

Username: Coll

Post Number: 1
hello i need help with getting my sat to work.

this is the reciever i have http://www.fta4less.net/pa27disare.html

and this is the dish i have
http://cgi.ebay.com/Globecast-WorldTV-Oval-Satellite-Dish-LNBF-combo-NEW_W0QQite mZ9706398711QQcategoryZ61386QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i also have the 4x1 panset diseqc switch.

now i only get a few channels with it.i dont even know if its set up right. my friend has the same thing and he hooked both of our recievers together and i have the same setting as him i guess.

i dont even know what are the real name of my LNBs
the i have the same one as the one on the above picture and an additional one that my friend gave me. i tried searching the net to see if i could find a pic but nothing. anyways under my setting they are both name as echo 8.6/ku and the other is t-5/ku i only get a few channels with the 8.6. i have no idea if its my key codes or is it something else. i get about 72% level and no quality. idk what to do. please help

Username: British

Post Number: 9
please go to newbie area before start a new thread. you need to read a lot, after you know what are you doing, probably nobody will follow your links, give correct information.

Post Number: 2
i did read and nothing helps. sorry if i sound a little agrivated, my dish is all the way on my roof about 25ft high kinda of a pain to climb. anyways the links above are the correct information that is my reciever and that is my dish. the name of the dish is the globecast 75 elliptical antenna system. the reason i have posted the picture is because it shows the LNb which i do not know the name of. i hoped someonelse might have known the name. my reciever is the panset 2700a

Username: Warthog

name of lnb doesn't matter, its which satellites you are aimed at that matters.any switches on roof matter too.you must go on roof on ocassion to do switch checks and scans.otherwise forget this hobby and subscribe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
that dish can only pick only one sat, you must select universal LNB and play. but to pick the 119 you need another lnb, or another antena. (that ant is true fta ) you must know wath you want to see in your tv, fta or DN. Return to newbies or all about pansat 2700.

Post Number: 3
that dish can pick up any satellite, and a universal lnb can get 119 at half signal

Post Number: 3
thank you for your help. i will go back and read some more. i believe the satelite is called telstar 5 or something like that. its southwest of CT. i have two LNB on there, but as you said they do not matter. anyways sorry for the trouble and thank you for the help.

Post Number: 5
Everyplace is southwest of CT.LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i mind only one sat at a time, and get another besides that one he has on the roof for 119, because the pictured antena is suposed to be in 110, and the lnb pictured is a universal. besides is lossing channels because DN is moving TPs.
musto (you cant get more than one sat w/only one lnb)

Post Number: 4
lol sorry its 1:30 am lol anyways i think this is the name of the sat. Intelsat Americas 5

Username: Rajpatel128

hey i have panset 2700 and i don't know the password and there is no way i cuold change the key so can somebody halp me out with that thank you plz email me at rajpatel128@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 18
password is :
second pin - 0000

Username: Wc2006

i have fortec ultra im getting most of the channels but im missing channels like ESPN, HBO's and other movie channels can somone tell me what should i do to get them back ?? i tried scan TP's that didnt work power scan too didnt work ??? help
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1382
Yea you have to wait all keys are changed then enter the new ones.

Username: Wc2006

I cant enter keyes in my fortec Ultra. cuz i dont have 16 digits??? so i dont know help thanks. Do i have to load a new bin?

Username: Rajpatel128

hey i had panset 2700a, which i got it from my frined and i don't know his 4 digit passwaard to enter in menu i have to change the key and i don't know any way to do it plz somebody help me

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2062
0000 or 8282...and last resort, factory reset and upload a new bin, will erase the old PW..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us