BLACKLIST is a Dishonourable Criminal Vandal / Thief

FUCKFACE
Unregistered guest
Bad enough he writes illegal software claiming Pansat support, when Charlie or Bev would have Pansat for dinner if Pansat condoned his illegal efforts. Blacklisp lies.

Blackfist writes illegal malicious code hiding behind anonimity.

If he wrote a virus, microsoft would sue him, how can he ruin other peoples property?

There should be a class action for the people's boxes he ruined, good basis to track him down if there are any good lawyers here with net knowledge. He must see good money doing this to go after and curtail.

The criminal vandal! Some one has to do something!

Big Mean AL
Unregistered guest
BL clearly states that he puts kill code in his files to kill clones. I think the guy does awesome work. You really are a dumb fu*ker aren't you?

Anonymous

Dear F***FACE

Not only you waisted your time writting this post but also proved that you're dumb enough to believe you can do anything against someone that writes a code and allow others to use it for free "at their own risk".

Look, whenever you PAY for the code, you might be able to complain... you little b*thc.
If you are a DN employee trying to express some sort of harsh feeling, you're attempt was just as pathetic as you are.

Someone please delete this retard thread.

FUCKFACE
Unregistered guest
you're both butt kissing brown nosers for some criminal vandal POS supporting his rip off, you little goofs get free TV and praise the gook that frys boxes. What idiot(s) you are .

...and how do you know this gook does awesome work when he destroys other people's property you lame challenged little goofs

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 41
you're both fcuking idiots...BL is a fcuking stupid chink...no other way to put it...his product sucks...his attitude sucks, but if you are stupid enough to put his software on...then you are a fcuking moron....ROTF

Username: Terrence

TERRENCE, ON CAN

Post Number: 2
That a boy Thilly....U told them fvcker where
to get off....While U are at it I would like
to Butt fvcking U...U stupid fvcking fruitcake
son of a b1TCH....ROTF....(s_u_c_k it b1tch)

Anonymous

I dont understand this... no one should complain... the software has no tech support, is free, you dont pay for it and on top of it, you install it in your box because you want to watch free tv wich is also illegal. as I said before... you are downloading and installing 3rd party firmware at your own risk.. read between the lines. is people like you who spoil for everyone else because you are a big crying victim baby... what a sorry wimp. stop being lazy!

FUCKFACE
Unregistered guest
I will stop complaining when he stops writing code to ruin other peoples property.

This is malicious intent with wrong doing and a vested interest to profit from criminal activity.

Subject to numerous criminal charges, hacking TV is one thing, willfully damaging on such a massive scale with intent is another.

Just what do you think he is accomplishing by doing this and what do you think his objectives are dope of all dopes.

Quit being such brown noser defending a criminals position, me a man not a girlyboy with some flake argument in something you know nothing about hising behind anonimity.

clone
Unregistered guest
All u little b1tches know is complain and complain....no one forces you to use BLs bins...without him you would not be watching tv....yet you still use his bins...why don't u just subscribe and u fcuking a$$holes won't complain anymore....

McGregor
Unregistered guest
you subscribe you little pprick, don't tell us what to do. He isn't the only show in town, others develop for other boxes.

he is the high prfile whipping boy others let come out with fixes before they modify it to make it safe.

When, not if he dissapears, we won't have this problem. Better and more fixes will come out faster by others. He is neither the best nor only game in town, just the highest profile coder or there would be no such thing as clone safe.

Anonymous

Its his codes/bins and he can write whatever time bomb he wants to ...U don't have to use them!

a man leave a wallet/credit card/cash laying around, are U forced to take it and then use it on illegal purchases?...NOT!...and then U complain about the wallet!...some people are dumber than dog shi*t..

FVCKFACE-thilly_boy
Unregistered guest
And U should no DOG-SH*IT....Thilly-boy....
S_U_CK IT...rotf....O look how the Mighty
Thill-1951 has being reduced to Mr. Anonymous...
The one who was going to take over this sight...
(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He)
U are the one who is dumber than dog sh*it....
B1tchboy fvcked U good didn't he! @zz O...rotf

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 46
guys we all know that thrill is a fcuking azzhole..what we have to do is boycott him...just ignore his stupid fcuking war jokes and ballsack jokes...He lives for attention, if we ignore him and maybe put some cream on him, he might go away...ROTF

NEVER GO
Unregistered guest
-SORRY, Thill can never go away....There is no
place that wants his sorry azz....ROTF

-Kne-grow stole his nick....
-B1tchboy banned him...
-And now Iam going to Butt fvck him....ROTF

Anonymous

FVCKFACE... quit complaining... if BL is wrong doing whatever he wants to do... YOU.. are his END USER - aint that funny? ... so you're just as wrong as he is...
maybe you should shutup, you're giving out too much info about what you do... and maybe I'm not your average user here... maybe I should keep an eye on you because you seem to be that noobie that talks too much!
when you decide to pay for service you can open your big mouth. not before that.

FUCKFACE
Unregistered guest
isn't what funny? you have a strange sense of humour. What you say makes no sense. You're an idiot, face it.

you are not the average user eh? LOL more to my point, what the hell are you bragging about in ambiguiity like a little man, like I said, you're an idiot, a moron.

what a goof you are to think I take idle threats from nobodys like you with lame arguments, what are you a dealer or a blacklist vandal supporter?

stick it in your ear, defending vandalism or claiming I am as much at fault as the end user, I don't write malicous code with intent to ruin other people's property on a massive scale, this is criminal. Did I mension you are an idiot?

You sound like another spinless coward hiding behind anonimity claiming you can keep an eye on me, LOL, what a joke you are, you're a girly boy to threaten me like that... maybe it's you who should be more careful. Just watch other people with heavy duty tracing skills don't start keeping an eye on you in light of your defensive position.

face it, blacklist is a criminal, thief, vandal, liar, and a fraud like you... again, you're an idiot trying to act big here, you fool no one so blow me.

5191-LLIHT-klaka
Unregistered guest
-This azz o must be Silly thilly-e-boy.....
-Silly Thilly....Two words for U FLOCK OFF...rotf

Anonymous

F.FACE your assumptions are pathetic... I didnt even bothered to read your entire post.
I think you and Mr Chan are the same ... in conclusion, you use a 3rd party software from someone that openly tells everyone it will damage clone boxes for illegal activity... you are doing it to your self.
like I said before... you can't keep your profile ... you talk too much for a signal thief. dont blame it on blacklist, wise up and read before you get into playing smart.

sub and good luck.

Anonymous

FVCKFACE - you said:
"stick it in your ear, defending vandalism or claiming I am as much at fault as the end user, I don't write malicous code with intent to ruin other people's property on a massive scale, this is criminal. Did I mension you are an idiot?"

Let me open your eyes FVCKFACE:
Can a drug addicted/user complain to anyone that some drug dealer "gave" him bad drugs?

Same thing here... you're the end user of an illegal piece of software. Can you complain?

You're so blind, you actually think you're clean.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us