Bev by Xmas

Anonymous

BEV 102 dump has been confirmed folks... let the nah-say'ers go nuts and the positive and curious off to do some reading...

i'm guessing FTA in 2 weeks and the rest of the testing stuff to follow

Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 8
You are right, I heard from the guy who provide me with FTA files that BEV is going to be up very soon. He mentioned that the guys have been doing testing on it for a while already.

lets see what happens and how soon it will be out.

Anonymous

ROOM ERR.....

Skeptic Nemesis
Unregistered guest
dumping 102 would make front page

this is the 2nd post I see here

hope the rumour is true as I relain the proverbial skeptic

any one else hear anything else about this great news?

If they did, I wish they'd concentrate on NDS next, I prefer those irds and the menu =)

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 839
BEV has been released on PANSAT 2 Models!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pansat 3500S
Pansat 2700A
Bev has been release for eighter models!
We will update BEV for all other models tomorrow!
Please wait little more for other models!

Regards
Blacklist

Tomorrow evening we will have BEV working on all other Models!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 179
Good Morning All; When I checked email this morning there was a notification frm k2fta saying bin ready for clst 5000 and 4000 to follow in eight hours, don`t know how well it works but its there.Oh! I mean bev bin.

Pansat 3000
Unregistered guest
Is therev a fix for the Pansat Clones yet?

I got a Pansat 3000 which there is no such thing from Pansat orginal manufacturer, it is a clone of the 2500a with a bit more memory and speed I understand.

Anyone running succssfully on one of these? I loaded the old Pantec code on this Pansat 3000 clone and it worked fine. I wonder if I can use future Pantec fixes as this is somewhat of a little known receiver?

Anyone know of there is a fix or when there is Pantec bins can continue working on as it is now?

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us