Who has a Bluejay2 FTA ?

Username: Wolf67

Canada

Post Number: 5
Is there any one out there who has a Bluejay? and it's not a bird or maybe it is and left for the South; fine receiver with good features for the price.
Just curious as there is so little chat on the receiver.

Anonymous

Never even heard of the BlueJay! Obviously you got it cheap, and got what you paid for!!! Why people buy clones or unkown receivers that will have no new Bin support in the future is beyond me, other than they are cheap!!! Your'e getting free TV isn't that enough??? You have too buy a cheap receiver as well, and now you want help and will for as long as you own the cheap paper weight!

Username: Wolf67

Canada

Post Number: 6
Anonymous... that's a good handle !!.
Please just check Ebay or your browser for Bluejay FTA and you will get the facts. After reading, you'll find your posting is just as good as your handle, thanks.

Anonymous

Wilf Jest, Now there's a name???? There are a lot of anonymous's listed here...I did an ebay check and Google search and nothing but therads leading me back to forums of people needing help!!! Try a Coolast search Jerk, see how many hits you get!!! My box is back up within one day of being down. Who gives a squat, enjoy your cheap box that's good for what it was made for true FTA, good luck on finding Charlie Bins and hope it doesn't fry when you load a Bin to it! A blue Jay here in North America is a load mouthed scavanger bird that is the first to show up and steal you blind at a picnic!

Username: Money_bags

Post Number: 1
the blujay2 is a very good receiver. it is not a clone and when your c00lsat was up and running my blue jay was just flying past it. check out the specs the bluejay is a far better stb

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 790
You won't find anything on this website, it is now monitored by DN and FCC, your IP is constantly logged, if you don't want to be accused of any unlawful behaviour head on over to [link removed] , all helpers have moved there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us