Canada
123-1234 Fax --
Technical Contact:
private-dssfiles.com, private-dssfiles.com johnny_mentero999@hotmail.com
12345 North St.
Ontario, Ontario 12345
Canada
123-1234 Fax --

They're new, so you can't tell, unless you've already been scammed by them.

Let meon
Unregistered guest
Also the address does not exist. letters and numbers are used for the postal code in Canada NOT 12345.
Also the town Ontario, Ontario DOES NOT EXIST.

They have something to hide !!!!!!!!!!!!!

orbill 101
Unregistered guest
Thanks guys, lets keep on top of this one as we are all looking for the "answer".

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 17
Did you pay them any money?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 648
@Homer Simpson

Obviously not, look at the thread title, it's a question, not a statement.

fly
Unregistered guest
I got ripped off for a fta on fleabay,feabay paid back 175us still out just over a 100, it was suppose to becoverd by papals coverage...still haven't got the rest. anybody know how long ya gotta wait

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 761
Paypal owns Ebay or vice versa..your credit card company should cover the theft or loss, or not pay Ebay,if U dispute the charges in writing within 30 days of purchase...call them..

fly
Unregistered guest
thill i paid threw baccount..they said they would let me know...its now 2mths...i called them..ther policy sayes coverage for 1ooous i beleive but doesn't say how long u have to wait..it seems as thow there tryin to get the $ from thecrooks first..what kind of coverage is this!beware

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 158
Well, fly I got my first comp. in July 05, and a week later ordered a vid. cam. from uk seller,on fleabay, to this day still no item, no money. pay-pal said no prob. they take good care of me, just take some time, well two mos. later I asked about it and they said time limit expired, so sorry. And yes they are some sorry fahqs, who do you think they will take care of, the buyer(no fee), the seller(fee), think about it!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
I've never been scammed on ebay and I've bought ALOT using it (sold a few things too), but I do know that that's in fact how ebay scammers work, once you pay them they keep sending you emails saying that either the shipping has been delayed, is having problems going through customs but will be there soon or some other creative tale, and once the 30-day period is over and your claims are no longer valid, the buyer is left with a big hole in his pocket, that's why alot of organization been pressing paypal to either cover the buyers interest more or extend that 30-day period.

check this site out:
http://www.paypalsucks .com/

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 163
Gee, h3lt3l_sk3lt3r, I feel sooo much better after visiting paypalsvcks. The amount of money stolen from me is insignificant compared to some of those poor soles.

You hit the nail on the head, the seller emailed, saying the installation cd was missing and would I mind waiting a few days, well 10 days later I said I had waited as long as i was willing to, He(numptyla, Gary Mills) responded , offering an item of lesser value and partial refund or full refund, I opted for full refund, last I heard form ("nice things for nice people"). In all honesty most transactions since have been satisfactory.

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 18
@h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

I simply asked a question. If money had been sent then a complaint could be filed with Recol.ca, who will pass it on to the RCMP and the OPP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
@Homer Simpson

And I simply gave an answer, if I came across as being sarcastic, sorry that wasn't my intention.

Silver Member

Post Number: 780
simple misunderstanding..peace to all..

here's a US agency to combat and investigate fraud and other internet crimes..

Internet Crime Complaint Center
http://www.ic3.gov/

new creation
Unregistered guest
You FU@KERS are killing me, you are stealing signals, you got ripped, then you are going to turn yourself in (by reporting fraud)? what are you going to tell'em? lmao, you are a bunch stupid MOTHERFU@KERS!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 790
hey stupid new creation...FTA receivers are LEGAL to buy...if someone/site sells U one, but doesn't provide it...thats internet FRAUD!

Anonymous

whatya talkin about fta is fta perfectly legal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us