Bad or scrambled channel

LOST1
Unregistered guest
I've seen this question on many a sites, and cant seem to get an answer for it. I have a sub to DN...everything works fine (on DN recievers). on the roof, there is one sat, with a dp twin lnb. 110 and 119 running to 2 recievers. I replace the dn reciever with the fortec lifetime ultra, and the channels i get are hit or miss. sometimes they work, and sometimes not. I'm getting good signal, and good quality. I have the sat's setup like so:
LNB type ------------ Standard
LNB local-Freq ------- 11250
22Khz ------------------ OFF
DiSEqC ---------------- 119=1 & 110=2
LNB Power ------------ On

I have tried many different bins, and am currently working with al7bar 282t. I've also tried doing blind scans on my own, or current channel lists from dido smith, and many others. Same result either way. sometimes all hbo's work, sometimes not. (just using HBO as an example...this is for all channels) I think this covers all the specifics? If I left out anything technical, let me know and I'll post the info. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 209
Fortecs have been reported to not function correctly with dish pro lnbs.

LOST1
Unregistered guest
Even when i flash it with a pansat 2500 clone bin, that dosent work...must be a hardware thing?

user321
Unregistered guest
Correct

Ong Tu
Unregistered guest
Go to this site http://www.hashu.com/ ---trust me this site is for little boys who are degenerates. I sent some time on this site and some of the people here are just complete sick-o's. They won't let us post this site so put another h (hashh) hashhu. com This site is where you will get complete information and no bashing.

User321
Unregistered guest
Anyone out there using a fortec lifetime ultra with a DN setup? any tricks of the trade you can fill me in on?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 257
@User321

Yes, here's the biggest trick, READ, that is ALL you have to do.

Aside from aligning your dish, you can make everything work in 5-10 minutes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us