what uploader do I need for this channel list
"pansat2500,2700,3500 dishpro lnb all locals.rar"

thanks

Anonymous

Gtools

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 110
I'd also recommend a Channel Master for editing, updating, loading and saving channel lists.

goiagh
Unregistered guest
hey i have a problem with what satelite to pick, i'm using dishnetwork on pansat 2500a, and i'm in the southern california area, what sat shuold i chooose?
examples echo1.2, amc, echo 7 etc...

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
@goiagh

that's echo 6/8 for 110
echo 7 for 119
echo 9 for 121
echo 1/2 for 148

UN REAL!!
Unregistered guest
What do you get on echo 121 and 148?

goiagh
Unregistered guest
i don't think i have those satelites, how do i get them, someone sent me a file for nag2, i'm using echo8.1/ku, other echos i see are echo4/ku echo 1.2/ku, echo7/ku

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
121 and 148 are used for international and local programming.

@goiagh

Dude, you have to read ALOT, the sats you get are not dependent on the bins, but are on your physical setup (ie the type of lnb(s), dish, switches you have).

Username: Khai2

Temple city, Ca Us

Post Number: 5
What kind of Sat. and the direction to pick up 121 and 148.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 312
ALL U people with dumb dumb questions need to READ!...U think U can ask someone "how do I fly a space shuttle"? and expect an answer..U MUST READ...there are thousands of posts and thousands of sites with all these answers and info..

these are your first 2 questions , U will have hundreds more!

What kind of Sat....One that is orbitting..

and the direction to pick up 121 and 148....upwards in the sky

Bronze Member
Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
do you guys know what program shoud i use forediting my chenals on ultra lifetine

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
@decko

Channel Master.

goiagh
Unregistered guest
not to be a jerk thill, but at one point, you too had questions like ours. and these forums are here to help people, not for people to come and criticize other's questions...so ask yourself something for us all thill, are you helping the problem?

-thanks to all you other non-arrogant "silver" members" for helping the confused out : )

Nerd herd..
Unregistered guest
YA! If you cant say anything to help say nothing. dont b!tch because you have nothing better to do other then look at a screen all day!

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
I was told the same as I tell others when I was a newbie...READ....but when I was a newbie and asked these basic 101 questions, sites would ban EVERYONE for NOT reading and wasting their bandwidth!...many sites still do!...this site is much more tolerant of troublemakers,LAZY people and bashing than other present and past sites..people here EXPECT to get spoon fed and then have a sissy fit when they are advised to do something positive for themselves, like READ...and a newbie asking newbie questions without reading first was/is considered Bashing ,if he then calls someone with some experience "arrogant" for recommending to READ!...U need to pull up them pantie hose,unplug the Xbox, put down the cell phone and READ!...lucky U are here and NOT at another site...the food chain is long and respect is given to the experienced who do help and the newbies who help themselves first by READING and not bashing the experienced!...at this DSS site users DEMAND they be catered to, just because they ask something, even though they have done NO efforts on their own to learn!...no other site would tolerate your laziness or remarks!

Anonymous

thill gets frusterated with peeps asking the same questions over and over again. by right this is understandable, but if it bothers him, he should not say anything.

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Totally WRONG observation...I don't like LAZY people who thinks everyone owes them something...and then has a sissy fit when they don't get what they want!...

goiagh
Unregistered guest
and why do you care so much about our posts thill, don't you have anything better to do, there's many other things to wrry about besides what people post online, like the real world, buddy. might wanna try stepping outside and taking a look at it : )

Enrique Iglesias
Unregistered guest
Just tell the dude where the damn satellites are !!!

anon2
Unregistered guest
i agree with enrique...
question was....how to get satelites echo7 and 6/8, for a pansat2500a, using nag2?

answer...?

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 142
If you mean locate them go here:
[link removed]
If you mean view them get the latest bin file for the 2500 here : [link removed] (register for free)

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
simple answer...align the dish and LNB's towards those satellites..110 and 119..anybody who did 2 minutes of reading knows that.

go to www.lyngsat.com and check it out.

goiagh...don't start with me pal!...I've spent 30 years in the military and been in the REAL world and seen many places and been in a few wars..I've been a druggie,a drunk, educated with a masters, a 5000 troop commander,jumped out of planes, spoken to Congress, flew with Air America, been to Vietnam,Bosnia,Panama,Nicaragua,Honduras,been shot, stabbed and done just about everything one can imagine..BUT now I am RETIRED, and I can do whatever I want to whenever I want to ..I have many interests and hobbies...I LIVE the real world every day pal!...Just cause I have the time (when not fishing,golfing,boating,traveling,partying etc), abilities and experience and am a hard liner about EFFORT ,LEARNING, SELF DISCIPLINE and READING, don't misinterpret my love of reading here as well as other places, and learning as not having a life pal!...now U piss off!

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
so there you have it goiagh...

and who are you???? ...........just a miserable, disrespectful & lazy punk

goiagh
Unregistered guest
no i'm jst one of the many people in this world that have yet to retire, who doesn't have all the time in the world to spend scavengering around for these answers...why not take advantage of something when it's in front you, i've been given the opportunity to ask my questions here, how is that lazy?, disrespectful, i'm not the one criticizing peoples questions...and miserable...where's the respect in that hyporcite
-and to thill i appreciate your help, and good for you for accomplishing all that you have done, but how does what you did, justify you calling people's questions dumb?
"things done in the past, and things said in the future, don't compare to what happens in the present"

Username: Khai2

Temple city, Ca Us

Post Number: 6
hey Thill who ask you asnwer my question. This question is for the respectable person to answer it...I know how to recieve the Dis. signals but I don't what is the dish size to recieve the Asia signals.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
well I know ,but it appears U don't want an answer from me...I will tell U, the larger the better (if U live in NA)..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us