Electronic Program Guide

Username: Twinkle_spic

Post Number: 1
Is it only me that cannot actually see what shows are on what time? i used to have another receiver and i could still see what time a show would be on and what the show was...but with the new Pansat 2005a i cannot see it? Does anyone know what i cna do to fix this, i know you go to program guide...but all it shows is the station not what the show is called and what time it starts or ends...or any info at all! Can anyone help me so i can actually see the name of the shows? how can i fix my electronic program guide?????? please help me!!!! you can e-mail me too... twinkle_spic@hotmail.com

Busted Spam
Unregistered guest
Shouldn't post your email unless you are fishing for spam, the EPG works fine, just slow...everyone knows this

...good come on though to get email address to spam to... like who in their right mind posts an addy where a reply here won't do... or like anyone will reply to be traced...

I hope some one reports your scam post to the Milton RCMP trying to find suckers

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 151
Karla,
Delete all your channels then just do a blind scan. Then press your Sat button and goto Echostar package. The guide should work the best by doing a blind scan but it still won't be a true EPG like DISH receivers.

Username: Twinkle_spic

Post Number: 2
First id like to say Thanks for helping me...second thing if i were that into technology for this whole spam thing your talking about...i wouldnt have been askign any questions int he first place...and third of all you actually think i would put my real e-mail adress on this thing?...sorry buddy...not that dumb..really why dont you waste your time and report me it's just gonna be 5 minutes wasted out of your life...i got the answer i was looking for...

what a perrita
Unregistered guest
ey vieja loca
ve y cojote sola con algo k de veras t ds cargue pata
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us