Working on it

Bronze Member
Username: Fta_is_back

Post Number: 45
BL is on it already, please be patient just waiting for charlie to do a few more steps. TV is not going away

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 332
working on what?...and I don't trust any of them...BL...Mr Kim..eric from co*olsat...the Koreans...all money hungry/making people who only have their best interests in mind...not yours or mine!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
hey thill, it's because of BL you have free tv...if you don't like BL and team, lets see you develope a bin for free tv. This is something you will never be capable of doing. I would like for you to come out with a bin before BL does.....NOT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
thill, I am still waiting for a bin from you, I have read some of your post and for someone that does not like BL you keep telling people to download bins that BL created. Whats the matter big boy can't you creat a bin we can all use. What bin did you use for your free tv....

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 123
@FTA

Thanks to BL for all he's done, BUT all Blacklist did with Yono's n2 bin is edit it, and anyone could run a bin through a binEditor and add on or take out whatever their preference calls for.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
besides, thill doesnt WANT to make new bins.

charlies angel
Unregistered guest
here it goes remember black wendsday be patient all dont get your panies in a up roar we knew it was comin and if no way to comprimis so what at least we tryed

Yep, had it comin'
Unregistered guest
Nintendo Guy
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 04:03 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already told you some days ago ( but my thread was abused and deleted ) there is something very fishy going on. Dicknet is cooking something very nasty coming on November.
You see.....Dicknet has been letting us have all the free TV we want, and everubody is buying there new expensive FTAs.....but theres a catch to all this !
I have been warning you repetedly, but nobody wants to listen.....soon everybody will be having black screen all over again.
So you better be prepared.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
@Yep, had it comin'

What's your point? Instead of posting that BS all over, why don't you post a solution.

"Warning DN would eventually switch the encryption and FTA's would not work", YEA THANKS, ANYONE WITH A HALF A BRAIN KNEW THAT EVEN BEFORE THE N2 BIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
h3lt3r, if it's so easy like you say then fix this bin so we can have tv again. You can't because it over your head.

you and thill are good for one thing, to give info that you learn from other sites and credit yourself with all the info.

When BL fixed tv in september both of you used his bin, you will be looking for his bin like crying little girls.

And if you remember I was the one to bring the bin to this site first, but not this time around fend for yourselves....

We were just waiting for charlies next move to get tv again...you just have to look for BL's bin...remember you said you did not like him or trust him but I'm sure you will use his bin...again...

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
@FTA

Yes BL edited Yono's bin and called it his own, thanks to him for that, and thanks to you for downloading it from another site and posting it here. Please refer to this list, you'll be the first with a new bin: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Glad I could help with my years of copying and pasting someone else's posts.

You have a nice day too. :-)

Anonymous

looks like there is no hope

Mr thankful
Unregistered guest
stop crying someone smarter then US will fix it and everything will be back ........so be patience and go see a movie or mow the lawn..Stop cryingggggggggggggg..

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
I don't want a fix, after dave's door stops, icescrapers, and the loaders that one can spin round and round around their heads real cool like, what's another door stopper...

first they want to hit clones they don't sell, now its acat mouse game all over again...

that's all we need now is another doorstopper...

blacklist sucks
Unregistered guest
let that little sucker release the source code for those receivers dipshit then a bin will be on the way
none goonna post the keys from a DB???

what a moron
Unregistered guest
thats it piss them off then will have to pay for it wtg numbskull

blacklist sucks
Unregistered guest
hes over there waiting to get the keys from someone else ,
if your depending on blacklist you are the numskull

Anonymous

thrill..you are such a fcuking azzhole..you don't know jack shiit...you don't trust them?...who the flcuk gave you free tv then fa99ot boy?...You need to shut the fluck up and stick to teaching people how to run cable from the LNB to the reciever...you fcuking moron...ROTF

firsttimepost
Unregistered guest
Just to clarify here...the 2.81 bin has gone down? I remember hearing about a 2.82 bin, has that also gone down today?

wicked
Unregistered guest
Hey, I did some scans and stuff, then it started working again, but it seems like I never did anything, I think it just came back on by itself. Question is, was Charlie performing some sort of "test" or maybe did all of "Charlie" go down for a while???

bunaca
Unregistered guest
Came back on it's own -go back and watch your TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us