White-westinghouse''EMERGENCY" error code

Unregistered guest
i have a 13" tv-vcr combo. when a tape is in (& the tv is on) "EMERGENCY" will come on the top left of the screen & nothing can be done with the vcr.(if stop is pushed, the tv turns off)if the tape is playing ( before "EMERGENCY'flashes), the tape will continue to play. if rewind is pressed, while playing, usually(90+%) the tape stops playing(tv doesn't return to tuner) & the tape ejects(leaving loose tape wrapped around vcr's innards). if tape is stopped,& rewind is pushed, then the tv has an emergency(tape does nothing untill that condition is alleviated). at this point vcr won't rewind any tapes. what is the emergency?

Alex Weinard
Unregistered guest
I have a White Westinghouse t.v. vcr combo. I was getting a new remote and in the back it had the tv-vcr combos codes but I couldn't find the White Westinghouse code. Can you tell me what it is?

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 679
Probably Funai, if that doesn't work try Philips/Magnavox, same thing.

Unregistered guest
We have a White Westinghouse 13 inch tv-vcr combo. The remote has gone bad! How and where do we get a new one.

Unregistered guest
I have a 13in White Wesgtinghouse TV/VCR combo and there is no picture. Sound is fine and the TV responds to the remote, just there is nothing to see--no fuzz or anything. Any clue what I need to do to get a picture back??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us