Blue Kiss on T5

Anonymous

Hello

Anyone still getting Blue Kiss on Telstar5? Since I flashed to N2, it has music sound and the Blue kiss logo and says sorry wer'e experiancing technical difficulties??? They are Nag1 & 2 according to Lyngsat.

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 89
what is "BLUE KISS"
Anyone still getting Blue Kiss on Telstar5? Since I flashed to N2, it has music sound and the Blue kiss logo and says sorry wer'e experiancing technical difficulties??? They are Nag1 & 2 according to Lyngsat

Anonymous

Hello,
I am trying to get T5 also and i have a blackbird but i can not find what program to use or the keys to unscramble channels.
Any help???????????

Anonymous

FTA P_rn from England, was up for about 3 weeks now. Check at Lyngsat for their parameters and do a manual scan.

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 92
ah I see

annonymous
Unregistered guest
are you getting blue kiss now....
if so please explain how i can get it...

all i get is that stupid screen

Bluekiss
Unregistered guest
Blue Kiss is down.. check there website it tells you...

everyone gets the white problem screen

Username: Satfreedom

Post Number: 1
I need the keys/program for globecast or blackbird to get T5, anybody can help?

Username: Greatwall

BenLao

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 04:44 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTA P_rn from England, was up for about 3 weeks now. Check at Lyngsat for their parameters and do a manual scan.
-----------------------------------------------
What is the chanel name that I should look for?
Thanks

Anonymous

Everyone to get Telstar5/america5 you nee at least a 33" dish with a linear LNBF. Also you will need a channel list with all the Sat's, if it aint listed in the Box you cant' scan and get it it; Get it??? Hope this helps! Don't ask me where you can get a channel list, many sites mentioned here have them!!!

bsd
Unregistered guest
hi any body help me for pantec no light

Anonymous

bsd

What the F_ _ _k does your Dead Pantec have to do with Telstar5 Satellite???
Start your own thread, or find a thread that deals with Pantecs! Don't be rude and hijack a thread!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us