Message from Blacklist

Anonymous

2500A Improved SW Version will be released 09.09.05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:00PPM Pacific time, 6:00Eastern time.

The new bin file will not damage any Pansat Receievers unless if its clones.
Please downoad the file .253 to be safe.
All clones will be kill on the version too,
DO NOT DOWNLOAD ON CLONES:!!!!!
Enjoy Your TV

Regards
Blacklist

Anonymous

Whats his website?

F*ckin Liar
Unregistered guest
For a message from blacklist it certainly has tons of typos - "unless if its clones"????
"All clones will be kill on the version too"??? This is very suspect. Why would it be so stupidly written if it was from BL?

Anonymous

[link removed]

F*uckin Liar
Unregistered guest
Okay so Blacklist is a genius without any grammar skills I guess.

poo4brainaboveme
Unregistered guest
because Blacklist is uses broken Korea engrish haven't you seen his writing before

rhymes with Cackmist
Unregistered guest
Blacklist is a warm bowl of polar bear afterbirth.

Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 4
message from Blacklist

Upload

Pansat Crazed Newbie
Unregistered guest
Why does blacklist care if it is a clone or not? Who put the burr up his azz...

Or does he really care?

Is this a rumour or what? Clone killer... phhht... the readme would say so wouldn't it? Besides clones and orgininal pancraps work...

This does not make sense.

If Pansats were the most widely sold, it would be a scam to purposely fry them so dealers could make more money replacing them.

It would be disheartening to find we are at the mercy of invisible crooks where if they made all units unstable, they would lose customers. So they just hit the most widely sold, and sell them more...like it was unit specific or something which it should not be...

Why would he have anything against clones does not make sense short of this?

Some one should ask the crooked clams in the dealer boilerooms why they have so many cats and so few recipes as customers sweat more than a dog in a Chinese kitchen trying these fixes provided by those with a wonderful sense of humour...

IF IT DON'T WORK, PULL THE FIX!

Perhaps a P4 fix will leak from NDS somehow to alleviate this crappier video slow guidless FTA we are forced to substitute with...

Anonymous

im just wondering what the diff really is between clones an orginal my psat2500a acts just like my pantec-ms-2500 with the p-f switch on the back i havent tried n2 on either because im afraid of losing what i already have dont wanna fry either so if their is a new n2 fix out ill give it a whirl when it says stable but i aint gonna put down on no one for if it werent for the coders we wouldnt have jack-shooit

BL Likes clones Too
Unregistered guest
clones and originals are THE SAME

actually some clones are better, faster , more memory etc...

some crazy Pansat only dealers are creating rumours to make a buck like the bozo who started this thread claiming the author would come out with anything short of a corrected fix... like he has something against clones for some crazy reason...

Maybe older Pansats and older clones can't handle the overclocking to burn the brain or capacitor, who knows... I won't try auntil it is safe as anyone sensible would do, if they got this far, a stable fix is around the corner...

too many scammers in this grey industry because they know the suckers have no recourse...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us