Thanx LK

40 yr old Virgin
Unregistered guest
I owe you LK you posted that the 2500 bin had no clone killer routine in it.. Now I have a DEAD STB

LK
Unregistered guest
I posted EXACTLY what Blacklist the best coder in the world stated when he posted the bin!

BTW...I didn't post the bin or any file here!...and U applied it,NOT me!...U are as much to blame as anyone else!..this is NOT a perfect world, and FTA is not perfect either!...nobody ,especially Blacklist, U, me or anyone else expected this..some people are having NO problems with BL bin..I have offered MANY solutions to dead receivers...U have offered NOTHING but BS!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 723
lk you know as well as i do you cant please anybody here all they want to do is whine and biotch..............

insta-gat-or
Unregistered guest
I think everyone has missed the point. Quit the B^^ching! This is testing if you cant handle it SUBSCRIBE! I hate F$$king Cry babys! Who's paying for my receiver Wah? YOU ARE! Did Blacklist hold a gun to your head, and make you load it on your machine? The guy made a mistake.Get over it! How much did you pay for it? Just stop and be thankful people like Blacklist are out there doing their best to give you free TV. I have been around a long time. You never try the first fixes for a new system unless you want to take the risk. A big THANK YOU for all the hard working coders out there! Please dont quit even though there are alot of b^^ching freeloading a&&holes out here.
Big D

Anonymous

My Pansat 2500a is STILL working fine 11 hours after I patched it. I still cant get pr0n.. but everything else is A-OK.

So THANK YOU to everyone, who made this patch possible!!

eno
Unregistered guest
i want to get a new fta box which one is the best be 2 get pansat 3500s or the cool sat 4000 pro

No Koreans
Unregistered guest
i want to get a new fta box which one is the best be 2 get pansat 3500s or the cool sat 4000 pro

Get a Dreambox or a PCI card get away from the koreans there is going to be nothing but problems in the weekz 2 come..

hn
Unregistered guest
People u need to understand. without the bin, ur box is dead anyway. If u take the risk of loading the nu file and ur box got fried, you still have nothing to lose. Wake up and use you logic brain. Leave those coder alone, and stop complain about your dead box.

eno
Unregistered guest
what model for the dreambox should i get

eno
Unregistered guest
does anyone have one of those moterized that u put on dishes and how good do they work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us