~~~NEWS FLASH 2500a N2 Bin

Anonymous

Link for the file

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1559&d=11 25933063

Link for information on the file

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4304

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 721
this is a fortec file reworked be careful

Ready Fready
Unregistered guest
this is a fortec file reworked be careful

May be so but it's working on my Pansat2500 no p0rn but got me max and starz back :-)

LK
Unregistered guest
fcuking retards....just fcuking wait for the real fix....idiots..I hope your receiver is fcuked...

aaabbbb
Unregistered guest
I Flashed my pansat with bin for nag 2 and went to redo all my sats and the pansat went dead no Knight rider lights nothing could some one please advise me what to do
I have tried to go and reflash with the factory settings and nothin happens

LK
Unregistered guest
LOL...dumb fcuker..that's what you get for being a impatient azzhole...your reiver is fcuked now...ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
U will have to do a boot repair file now...U should waited until the real Pansat 2500 file is released tomorrow..

BTW...again an imposter above me here..

LK
Unregistered guest
This is the real LK...that guy above me is a stupid imposter...

aaabbbb
Unregistered guest
how do i do a boot repair file LK.
i should have waited.

i'm ashamed

LK
Unregistered guest
follow the instructions with the .zip file..get it at [link removed]

I suggest U all register and join dsstester its a great site...soon I'm sure we will not be able to link it here ...so join ,register (FREE), then bookmark it your favorites...they always have the latest files immediately..and great forums and people..www/dsstester.com

No Sweat if u do it right
Unregistered guest
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4304

Ok there seems to be about three different verisons of this bin loose on the net now.Best thing to do is someone ask Yono to come his bin for all and the rest be deleted.Joemama yes on a couple of these Bins the remote will no longer work.Best for someone to get Yono over here.I just don't want nobody to lose thier investment.

Ok Sweeps I went and Got Yono's bin.This also has been tested and working and has IR mods for Pansat remote.

C/P from Yono

WARNING. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. It has been working for mE in the last 3 1/2 hurs and no problem at all.

Peeps has reporting damaging their fakes and clones

1- Use Blacklist 1.3 loader attched.
2- Do not use it in a Clone (megasat, skywiew, pantec) nor Pansat Fakes ird

Pansat fakes irds
a- No serial number on botton panel
b- No plastic protection cover on top panel
c- Holes edges and case roughtly terminated.
d- Case Color difference( silver-green i guess)

end C/P
The File

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1567&d=11 25941766

Bronze Member
Username: Gujuplayer247

Post Number: 11
would you belive BLACKLIST?!! well he is the one to release it so here is the Tread check it out

[link removed]

LK_SUX_DIX
Unregistered guest
dsstester its a great site
LK STFU U DAMN LITTLE PILLOW BITTER..

ANY WEB SITE THAT HAS P0RN LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE
Ain't WELCOME HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE FTA WORLD .. SCAM CITY!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Its REAL from BL...and works great..and not a clone killer...released at 2:50 PM today

X-85BL 090505 N2 251 api.zip 345kb

its in the Pansat 2500 area at [link removed]

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
People are reporting that the 905 version has been up and working for hours without problems.
I'll give it a few more hours and try it myself on a Fortec Ultra (mfg March 2005).

LK
Unregistered guest
Why not use the Fortec Ultra bin released today?...why use the pansat 2500 bin?

How Do I flash
Unregistered guest
It's been so long since I flash my 2500 what do i need to do for the using the new bin

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Do not load this file to Pansat 2500.
I have done and now I have dead receiver.
It's start to work - opened all the channels
and after 30 minutes goes to haven.

Maratonac WTF ??
Unregistered guest
Do not load this file to Pansat 2500.
I have done and now I have dead receiver.
It's start to work - opened all the channels
and after 30 minutes goes to haven.

I've been running this file over 3 hours now and no problems U messed up or u have a Pansat2500 fake

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Good for you - hopefully will continue to work.
Receiver looks to me original and I did not messed up - I done this couple time before.

alex novas
Unregistered guest
WTF my real pansat 2500 is dead???? only after 5 min!!!

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2500a and loaded the bin listed above, and it works.. (everthing but p0rn..)

Good luck!

I'm gonna host this file for a while, click on the
magnet link below to download the file:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ZORPAQXAFXHXAKWJ5N7UJUT6MITVB4WJ

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
it works great with a genuine pansat...only the idiots that bought the clones are going to get killed..hahahahahahahahahahah

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 267
lk need your help with viewsat? Can't get loader to work I select bin and write bin to stb but then it does nothing after that. Will not load.

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Two informations are online :
some guys are claiming that file is functional and some are claiming this is receiver killer .

I think that some dicknetwork guys are spreading receiver killer files.
Folks be careful.

LK
Unregistered guest
its all the same file they are using at future-fta,and those people/members are getting different results...some are getting dead receivers...and others are working...and BOTH are using genuine original Pansat 2500,NOT CLONES!

BTW..another imposter above ,trying to kill your receiver and this site...the LK imposters are not funny and will cause much $$$$ damage to your equipment..the idiots and kiddie BS time NEEDS to stop NOW!

Bronze Member
Username: Poppaslim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
HEY LK CAN U LET ME KNOW IF THE BLACKBIRD FTA SYSTEM IS WORKING OR IF THERE IS A FIX THANKS

Real LK
Unregistered guest
Okay make sure u flash your pansat2500 with factory bin first then flash with the nag2 bin most of you should have know this from the start

LK
Unregistered guest
real LK...U are an imposter and your info is incorrect...no need to do the factory bin first...U are sabotaging these forums and costimg many people alot of money!

QUIT being an imposter...U are hurting many people here!...this is not a kiddie game or hobby!

aaa111
Unregistered guest
help my pantec went dead, i don't know what to do now. the lights in the front panel are gone.

please help

Real LK
Unregistered guest
Read online manuals it is always recomended to reset your STB to factory settings then flash it with a factory bin before changing to non-factory bins Damn it peeps this is STB 101

Pansat Never Again
Unregistered guest
An Open Letter To Blacklist
Congratulations!! In your zeal to prevent clone receivers from using software written for Pansats, you have made Pansat the most notorious name since Blackbird. Face it clone buyers already bought their receivers. If a Pansat bin kills their receiver, do you really think they will buy a Pansat? Now you have genuine Pansat owners who have been loyal Pansat customers, some repeat customers, and who purchased their receivers from authorized Pansat dealers, with dead receivers after loading official Blacklist Pansat software they have been waiting patiently for days for. Do you think they will ever buy another Pansat? I thought FTA manufacturer's would learn after the Blackbirb fiasco. Now, just as the Blackbird name has been and will long be remembered for killing their own receivers because of greed, now so will Pansat be long remembered for killing their own boxes. This letter expresses my own views and not that of the staff and management of this site

smuggler1
Unregistered guest
LK
Thank you for the files.Can you give me your address I want to thank you in person.i have something special for you.

LK
Unregistered guest
smuggler1
LK
Thank you for the files.Can you give me your address I want to thank you in person.i have something special for you.

No no thats okay I'm just happy I could help you please enjoy your tv and have a Bud or 2 for me :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us