Turning OFF progressive scan

Username: Basscapt

Post Number: 1
I have a goldstar GBV441 dvd vcr player and some how entered it in progressive scan can seem to get it off I do not have a hdtv and can only see progressive scan mode on tv

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1635
If there isn't a switch in the back for progressive, you need to reset the unit to factory settings. Try pushing each button on the unit for about 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, contact the manufacter and find out how to reset.

Username: Basscapt

Post Number: 2
Thank you david tried everything I thought but holding stop for about 5 seconds worked thanks!!!!

Unregistered guest
I had the same problems with it stuck in progressive mode. Now It stuck in spanish and I'm not sure how to get back to English? Any help would be more appreciated.

John
email; jcclarity@aol.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1706
There is a language select in the menus. If you reset the player it should go back to English, if not the language select will be the first thing in the set up menus after being reset.

Unregistered guest
I have a Goldstar GBV 441 vcr/dvd combo.I have audio on vcr play but no video!DVD works fine.I checked connections with TV twice too.
Thje menu button on remote does not work.I changed batteris also.
Any help will be appreciated.
Dick
email,majmudar45@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1787
The VCR has to be connected with RCA jacks or coax, it won't output through s-video or component.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us