Archive through August 25, 2005

NO MORE PPV
Unregistered guest
LOL... :-)

HA HA HA CAN u see it now MC that closet full of cheap o clones just became a safety deposit box full of dot com stocks..

So much for a nice christmas this year :-)

God!! gotta luv watchin the ship sink ...

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 718
But i'm watching n2 and your are not laugh that off dummy.

Old Pharts Make me Sick
Unregistered guest
But i'm watching n2 and your are not laugh that off dummy

Bah haha haha

Try again my parents treat me good Dad has full sub 2 DN and the Yellow Brick $$ is on the way cuz dad likes girlie movies A lot :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Vibr84me

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 19
I found this forum by accident - but to say that cussing and ridicule only goes on here is wrong!! It seems to be a trend - gone are the days of co-operation and friendly help - It seems like everyone just wants to be a smart asp.

I have a theory on that. I will share it with you but please take no offense to it as it is not bigoted just a simple observation.

Back in 1993 when I bought my DTV system it cost me 1500.00 - yes 1500.00 - it was the first and only one with Dolby digital and I was a home theatre nut so I bought it. The fix came with a quasi-guaranty (bascially after a reasonable time if it went down and the moon was full or not I was charged a small fee - $20.00 - to put it back up).

I had come from the C-Band satellite and spent over $6000.00 with a "lifetime" guarantee for any future fixes - well the guy who sold it to me skipped town a year later when they went down.

So I went into the satellite game with my eyes wide open - hell my uncle at one time was one of the biggest satellite hack providers for C-Band - until he got caught (US citizen) and did his time.

After a few years websites began to pop up telling how to build your own ISO card reader/writer and how to program the cards. At this time I was already doing my own card as my dealer had pissed me off during the H to HU card swap. Anyway most people played nice in these forums because they couldn't write code themselves and needed something from someone - either help in writing code or the code itself. Basically a lot of butt kissing occurred. Now I was never one that needed my butt kissed or my ego stroked and felt a little upset that coders reveled in this but hey it was boys being boys and well egos tend to like to be stroked. Well this continued on until DTV locked up its new cards and basically shut down everyone and their forum (well except for one person who has never been down but does not share any of his work - SG). So began the exodus to Dish and FTA. Now with this mass exodus came the same people from DTV and they were used to going on to a website and looking for a "fix" - maybe asking nicely - kissing some asp and then they would quietly mumble some obscenity and load their card and be done until the next time.

When the people from DTV found out how easy it was to obtain various fixes for free for Dish they were ecstatic as fixes for DTV were private until leaked and usually had problems. So now you had all these people who were more than a little p-o-d at coders being smart aspes and they were tired at kissing butt -- so they began to vent. Heck if you can get what you need and complain at the same time why not -- right!!!.

Well that isn't the way it's supposed to be -- we are supposed to be friendly and feel a kinship to each other -- heck hacking satellite TV becomes more than just watching TV it becomes a little community that you belong to like a special club and gives you an ice breaker when meeting a fellow pirate. This was the way it was until the $49.00 special. See DTV came out with a cheap dish for anyone to purchase at Walmart and everyone and their dog bought one. That coupled with cheap loaders at $29.00 dollars meant people who really couldn't afford the hobby or were too cheap before were now in it. It was these people (and no I don't mean poor people as I have a friend who is a pain and is the cheapest man I know and also one of the most wealthy) who started the decline of the nice and friendly forum. None of them were interested in learning anything (which is okay) and they always complained each time they had to load their cards ( a very simple thing and not worth complaining about but they always did). So this started the animosity and cussing in forums. It has been getting progressively worse and will continue to do so until they realize -- YOU ARE STEALING SOMETHING ACCORDING TO LAW!!!! PIRATING SATELLITE IS ESSENTIALLY GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE -- DON'T COMPLAIN SMILE AN RECOGNIZE THAT HEY YOU GET THIS FOR FREE WITH LITTLE OR NO EFFORT!!!!

Now you may say yes Free until someone wants to charge me for a new fix -- Yes new cards are issued every 3 -- 5 years and you will have to pay a couple of hundred dollars every 3 -- 5 years if you want to have the latest and greatest as soon as it is available but if you relax and be nice and civil and wait and chat civilly someone will release a free-ware version and explain how to apply it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Part 2 of my theory - New Coders and Coders Friends:

Next we have the new kind of coder - not the average guy or girl that does satellite hacking for the thrill of the game (and to make some money) but the guy or girl - mostly guys who want money and like to get involved with people who live a more adventurous life - The people they associate become the hangers on - they are the mouths the ones that say they have the fix and you don't - they brag about things they don't know - it is their friend - well the person they are using that wrote the code and solved the problem. These are the people that are also ruining websites by posting rude comments and acting like kids.

oldguy
Unregistered guest
right on Vibr8tor_Guy, especially about coder's friends

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I'm sorry if I come accross as preachy but I have a personal peev - well not a peev but a dislike for some people in the satellite community.

Basically helping people by programming their DTV satellite cards ruined my marriage - now before you start guessing how I will tell you.

I used to do only my own card until my relatives and my inlaws bought systems then i did their's - I made no money from any of this - but then the in-laws and relatives told their friends and it got way out of hand. I was spending hours each day on satellite cards for people I didn't know - and I was up late on forums teaching people to do it as well. finally it came to a head when I had over 100 people. My wife (at the time) and I sat down and said that we have to charge for this - not the in-laws and not the relatives but all their friends. And so we did - we charged 20 - 25 dollars with a 3 month absolute gurantee - yes absolute - if your card went down within 3 months no charge - if it got looped (f'd up for any reason - this was before the infamous unlooper) - no charge for a replacement. This was at the time when dealers were charging 450 to do an HU card. So you can imagine all the people who were very happy to have it done at a 20th of the cost and with a guarantee. Well that led to a mass of people outside my door - yes they just showed up and waited until I got home from work - it was crazy and it wasn't illegal as this was before the ruling in May of 2002 (Canada). Well after two weeks I had over 2000 people and couldn't keep up with them and the demand.

My marriage at this time was fine - i would only do DTV cards at certain hours and certain days - my wife would be the person who greeted you and took your money - she loves money.

Anyway I told my wife we needed help as I couldn't keep doing this as I was very stressed - with work, her , my kids, and this new business. So in came "the friends". I called up a friend of mine for 20 years and asked if he wanted a DTv system and a loader and customers - yes I just game him everything and he started to make money - alot of money! Well that solved 500 people - but i still had another 3000 at this time and that led me to meeting other "friends" who I setup in business - no charge - just here you go - the only thing I said and ensured was that everyone was treated with respect and as a "friend". With the exception of a few people that were in my network everyone treated DTV "customers" with respect.

After a few years my "friends" and my wife wanted me to charge more and have a lesser gurantee - I said no!!! I gave my word and that was the price for life!!! Well after 10 months of constant yelling at me to charge more as we need more money (we were fine) my wife and my new "friends" took me out of the picture altogether and told my "customers" that I was on vacation - then it went to left the country - then never to be seen or heard from again. Yes very easy to get rid of someone if you want to.

Anyway my wife (ex wife) and "friends" took most of my valued customers for a ride - they screwed them by raising the price and having no guaranty until the system went black.....

I tell you this cause I understand more than most what effect satellite piracy can have. i know about ego's and the quest for the almighty dollar. Now some of you might say i was a dealer - I never considered myself a dealer - i was a guy who could code effeceintly and had friends who were in the forefront. I simply made a little money for my time and gave you my word for life.

My point in all of this is - It's only TV. It will be there tommorrow and a fix is always just around the corner. Yes I miss adult movies, yes I miss the average of one movie that comes on each week - and yes if the Daily Show can no longer be shown I don't know what I wil.... ooops wait I will just have sex 1/2 hour earlier. All in all I hope that these forums go back to being civil and people helping each other - and yes I eagerly wait for a fix for my Ultimate TV and my Dish 6000 receivers.

Joseph B.
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know a real sat shop in the scarborough/markham area that has a working n2 up and running. I want to see for myself before I put down money. I don't care if no PPV. All I want is the kid's channels and tvo, pbs, tlc, discovery etc. Getting all the kids channels with a ligit bev or cable sub will cost me almost $100 a month.

aog
Unregistered guest
can I see euorpean channels with my pansat 2500a?

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
Hey Vibr8tor Guy ............maybe you should write a book.

liked your style......

LK
Unregistered guest
yes nice writing style...but lets try to be educational and informational here...this is not a fiction or journalism writing class..I see no relation between your story and people being civil here..yes, its only TV...people need to be civil about everything,not just TV or these forums!..U could take that poor me hard luck story and relate to the space shuttle too if u really wanted to..lets stay FOCUSED!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 25
Vib I read your posts with an open mind and I understand completely how you feel, I have not been here very long since april or may, and I have seen the decline in common decancy over that time period.
I know very little about coding,(WILLING TO LEARN) and sites like this and others have helped a lot, my god when I first got my FTA I had such a time trying to get setup until I found a site called (the*dish*guy.c*o*m he had autorolls almost as soon as they were needed, He has No contact me on his site or I would have thanked him a hundred times over.
LK has helped me many times as well and I think if you ask him he will say that I have always been civil.
(OLD SAYING MY DAD TAUGHT ME" YOU GET MORE FLIES WITH HONEY THEN YOU DO WITH VINIGAR" anyway I would like to thank you on behalf of all those that never did for your endless work here. In fact I thank everyone who helped me get started.
I too was a DTV convert, and yes I did not spend the big bucks you did , I paid $150.00 for my system, and that was when a card was included, I soon found out how to get them fixed and was about to buy my own equipment when DTV when south.
If there is anythink I can do to help with coding or what ever let me know, I am a quick learner and would love to know more.
Any way enough, no one needs another long post.
AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE HERE, AND A BIG FROWN :-( TO THOSE WHO FIND IT NECESSARY TO CURSE AND CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH POSTS.

curious sad man
Unregistered guest
in time do any of you think that the Nagra2 hack will be able to be programmed into the pansat 2500 because i once delt with hu cards and that was a pain in the a** so can any one give me a educated guess at what is going to happen over time

LK
Unregistered guest
who knows!...BUT if U thought HU cards were a pain ( a 10 year old could program,unloop,write own activation or simple 3M code,add tiers etc to them..then don't expect to be able to hack N2 yourself EVER...things will NEVER be as simple again as the HU cards were...

Bronze Member
Username: Poppaslim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
LOOKING 2 GET THE N2 WHERE CAN I GET IT?
HOW MUCH?
HOW LONG?
WHAT CHANNELS?
ANY 1 WITH INFO PLS GET BACK THANKS

Unregistered guest
It happened in 2003, but yesterday I just learned about the Dixie Chicks' disrespecful remarks regarding our beloved president......
These bitches are un-American Dikes who murdered Stevie Nicks' Landslide and said Bush was a poor Texan. They deserve to burn in hell, asshoIe stuffers....

Adam Sandler for President
Unregistered guest
Colin - What does your last post have to do with this thread? This is not a personal political forum for you or anyone else. Please keep your comments to the topic being discussed. And also, have a nice day :-)
PS. Good to see nice and civil posts as the last few above were - if the few of us can have a 'clean' discussion on this topic I think we would all learn something new from one another regarding N2.

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
colin a stupit jealous biitch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Sorry If you think I write a little - out there. Don't get me wrong I have a point to my madness just sometimes it takes awhile for me to get there. I write a bit much - yes - but simply saying please don't complain does not work. In that respect I give an account of real life and then my point. With that said....

Now since my last post I was "Invited" to see Dish network open and working on every single channel. Yes I will go on the line and online and say "I have witnessed the great and almighty hack and It was good - very good!!!"

Was I aloud to buy it? Yes. Did I buy it? No. Why? Because I have a 6000 receiver and the person (Brian) who is actually selling the cards (still don't know if he is programming them - which makes sense as you wouldn't want people to know) does not have a working fix for a 6000 receiver.

I WILL ATEMPT TO EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS IN SIMPLE LAYMANS TERMS AS WAS TOLD TO ME. I AM IN NO WAY SAYIN THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE - I SIMPLY AM STATING HOW IT IS PERCIEVED BY THE PERSON WHO HAS IT WORKING!!!!

Now with that said I was told that - "STOP SAYING IT'S A FRIGGIN CLONE SUB". It isn't at all - what i was told is it is fully open and functional the only reason Tsops have to be cloned is for the simple fact that the card can only be "turned on" (I didnt use activated as I don;t want you to think activation) is by Dish at this time. Yes the secret to the whole enchalada is quite simple - Dish enables the card by "marrying" it to your receiver when you subscribe. Now the card can not be used in any other receiver - except if you clone the receiver. Now you may think why the heck didn't Dish lock down that bug - heck there should be a way to ensure that you can't clone a receiver right - well no there isn't you simply can!!! But and here is a big JLO Butt - if Dish finds out the receiver number they can essensially shut down everybody in one shot.

We will get back to the receiver issue shortly - but now lets focus on the card. The 101 card apparently wasn't that hard to manipulate once activated. It took a while and lot of activated cards but they soon found a way to add teirs and adjust some code to open all channels. Well after a few bad and good results other cards were able to be manipulated - but - and again - JLO - not all cards behaved the same and as such 101's were first out of the gate others will follow shortly.

Now back to the receivers - so now we have a problem - everyone and their dog can have the hack and use it - including Dish Employees - that means they can shut it down!!! :-( very very Easily - simply by ecm - Now that may answer the question why it is hard to track down the fix and why it is being controlled tighter.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Oh god don't get me started pollitically or for that matter reliously!!!!

1) There is NO GOD
2) BUSH is NOT God
3) There is no place for relious beliefs in politics
4) Guns by themselves don't kill people but 1 in 2459 gun owners have or will kill somone with a gun. 2/3 of the time it is NOT a criminal.
5) Courts and Judges should only go by the law and not base anything on religion or political gain.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
I have noticed that some of my posts are deleted - if i say something out of school or incorrect let me know - please don;t just delete - thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Oh and one last thing - the receiver on screen shows a different number than that of the card - however that is just window covering - the tsop was manipulated to show a different number - it can still be found on the card and in the tsop - for the most part joe blow wouldn't be able to know it tho - dish would and could by reading the card. Is this in anyway saying the hack is bad - noooooo! it's good very good - we only need a way to activate the card ourselves and or prevent ecm using a blocker??? I am only speculating now until of course more is known - but please rejoice and sing - TV is back baby and it's good ...... and for you DTV nuts - like me - DTV is ...... lets save that for another day

SOL
Unregistered guest
who said there is no GOD...there is GOD...people are the GOD...first they created a sheep...then later they'll secretly create a human...then yall religious people will see who's the real GOD. Then you have to rewrite the bible as GOD created sheep and human first, not Adam & eve.

We the People
Unregistered guest
reading Vibr8tor Guy is like reading Kenneth David

thanks for the enlightenment

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Very Interesting VIB your always a good read:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
BTW Vib do you think DTV will ever be open again, and if so will it be open on a FTA?

LK
Unregistered guest
Funny someone mentioned Kenneth David...cause thats who I think all along is Vibr8tor Guy

Bronze Member
Username: Windup

Post Number: 75
LK

Ken david was from the US west coast not canada.
at least he was when i emailed him last year

LK
Unregistered guest
Ken David was from Mexico...El Paso Texas area...well thats what he used to post always,who knows what was the real truth is/was..and that location under the nicks,don't mean anything..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Who is Kenneth David? My real first name is Bill - yes Bill who the heck would make that up!

Anyway as far as DTV - yes DTV will be back up and available. Alot of money has already gone into finding a cure for DTV - yes a cure for the P4's and P5's lol - seriously tho I did write something about this that some thought was pure fiction but had some truths in it - I like to make you think!!! But someone deleted it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
The following is in no way intended to offend and is not a technical spec in any way!

Hacking DTV: Wal-Mart US sold over 600,000 RCA 420DRD's that were never authorized for service. Kmart, Best Buy and other retailers sold over 400,000 RCA and Hughes Brand DirecTV systems that were never authorized for service. Essentially these systems were purchased by people pirating satellite TV.

Direct marketing and electronics wholesalers sold over 1,000,000 systems that were never authorized for service. In Canada the RCMP and Bell resold units that were traded for Bell systems and confiscated by the RCMP back to wholesalers who in turn sold them to people who never contacted DirecTV for service. Estimates range from 10,000 units to 60,000 units.

These figures are very conservative and do not include people who activated the service and either ended their contracts or simply continued to have the minimum service. If you add them up you have about 3 million people that were pirating DirecTV.

Using this conservative number let's do some math. At the height of the H to HU swap dealers were commanding and getting $350.00 to program an HU card, $600.00 if you required the card. At that price only about 25% of the people who experienced black Sunday paid (I did). Now if we take 750,000 people and multiply $350.00 (let's say they all had cards -- most did not) that works out to $262,500,000.00 yes over 250 million. Ok lets be really pessimistic and say only 5 % of the people paid $350.00. That's 150,000 people multiplied by $350.00 or $52,500,000.00. Yes over 52 million.

Wait there is more now remember about 6 weeks into the new HU card roll out people started to be "looped". Basically the ATR was screwed and no one knew how to fix it. Well all of a sudden someone did and you had to send in your card to "Montreal" or "X", anyway by the time your card came back it had traveled more than you will ever travel in your life and it cost you $100.00. Fifty dollars went to the middle men and the other fifty went to DL. Well again the math -- approx 82,000 cards were screwed and sent in to the "unlooper guy" or DL as we know, multiply that by 100 dollars and you get, that's right over 8 million dollars.

Okay so you say that's a lot of money but what does that have to do with anything -- well wait a minute I'm getting to my point....

Everyone and their dog was programming cards near the end, all those loaders were purchased along with bootstraps and H cards and EMU systems -- again over 200,000 loaders at a conservative price or a median price of $75.00 that's over 15 million.

All of these numbers are extremely conservative and do not include residual programming and member fees to forums. With all that money over 1 billion dollars (the stats and articles say 10 times that) do you really think people were going to stop and give up when DTV came out with a new card? Of course not.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Now lets move on to Pirating Dish/BEV:

Sears sold Dish network systems without question for years to anyone who paid the 100 -- 300 per system. Using a conservative estimate and understanding that Dish was the bastage child of satellite TV approx 125,000 units were sold without ever having service.

Direct marketing and wholesalers sold over 500,000 Dish systems for $650.00 a piece. Peripheral equipment such as jtags and boxkey extractions raised millions as well.

All along people who had Dish systems were beginning to understand their systems and what they could do to add tiers and get free pay per view. Dish pirating was quietly growing but was basically unheard as DTV was the loud obnoxious brother.

When it all came down Dish pirating raised over a billion dollars as well but most of the money wasn't going into the pockets of the same organizations as DTV. These organizations missed out to some extent.

With lessons learned from DTV and Dish organizations who have made huge sums of money in pirating satellite access cards are much more cautious today. They no longer want everyone and their dog to do their own card -- they don't want you to buy a system for $49.00 at Wal-Mart. They want your money and they want to know that you will be back. With that said all new hacks will be more controlled and less likely to hit the freeware community the next day. Yes there will be public domain fixes and people will slowly learn more and more until there is no need for private ware any longer but that will take a long process -- a more controlled process.

Last Days of Disco
Unregistered guest
Bill.........
Kenneth David was a very talented, educated and refined ecoustics member.
Now, together with other two original Dss forums members, he is an active moderator here at our homesite.
His writing skills and ample knowledge were admired and recognized by all dss communities.

Since your style vaguely resembles that of Mr. David, you are being falsely mistaken for him. Are you?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
No - I actually dumb down - or rather my writing style is normally that of a guy with Adult ADD and on crack - so i lighten it to some extent - and no my Name is Bill and I was known as Palerider back in the DTV days. My friends were Arrow23 sometimes aka Arrow22 mistakenly. I also was friendly with DL until he left me with a 6000 dollar bill. I don;t like to be screwed especially if I invite you to my home and we have beers together - well you have beer and i drink soda - but you get the point. But no I would never claim to be anybody - reputations are important!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Boy...did U blow that all up!...Kenneth David was a excellent writer (but not as good as he thought he was though and was on an ego trip as long as the Great Wall of China..he also caused many to leave here, because he loved to argue and ridicule everyone else..he was NOT admired here or at all dss communities...he wasn't even liked here,except for a few of his clique buds who all left to start their own clique site which was a total flop and unknown and obscure.. he always said he knew the BIG GUYS and had inside info and the P4/5 hack,which obviously was an untruth...but he liked to hear himself talk and makeup stories!...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Lk - I don;t actually make anything up - I do change a few things so i don't piss any one off. And yes I have first hand knowledge of who is paying to have DTV hacked - I was invited but turned down the offer as I did not know enough about encrytion to be helpful.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
SOrry Not Kenny - im on msn if you'd lik to chat there - onehundredgirls@hotmail.com

Silver Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 136
Vibr8tor Guy, Great posts. finally some sence on this place. been here for a while, an yes have chated with, Kenneth David many time way back. your not the same, But very interesting. An yes all you've said is true. Nag 2 has been Hacked. also P4/P5. Rom 101 will go public soon. Software will be leaked soon.Get your ISO'S ready. now the P4/P5 will be coming shortly.that will be the hardest to make public. These are great days to come for us true testers.Slso FTA is right around the corner. Prob 3 to 4 weeks away. Enjoy peeps. This will be one Hell of a Ride for sure.BOOTS

martianraider
Unregistered guest
Great read Vib...asked but not answered, how will FTA fit into the new landscape?

LK
Unregistered guest
REPORT: N2 hack is not true as it becomes another hoax......Still getting information

Anonymous

Hear this regardless, of whether there's a hack for any of this or not; Using a Dss Company card is stealing and against the law period! It's too bad I've only enjoyed the Free to Air Hack for a few short months, As I don't feel it was stealing! C band dishes got programing for many years before DSS companies came a long with Digital! C band owners used (their own equipment) for receiving these signals that were cable at the time (same thing and FTA) MY equipment receivers your signal for free! Your Problem, get it....

LK
Unregistered guest
bogus LK post above...do not believe that LK..hack is real!

Dirty Thief !!
Unregistered guest
MY equipment receivers your signal for free! Your Problem, get it....

Justify all u want be it a card sharing hack or a nag emulator STEALIN is STEALIN ur just another Pathetic Dirty Thief !!

Anonymous

So you are saying C band users back when, were stealing from cable because they were able to get that programming for some time? What are you doing on this forum anyway?

Piss Off! I dont give a sh_t what you call it or what you think anyway, and I will not lower myself to these school yard name calling fights!

Username: Xnwox

Canada eh

Post Number: 1
Vibr8tor Guy : as a fello blue and gold
i was wondering if you could private message me
I saw your post/and tried to send you a message
but you have it disabled :s

as a fellow peg'ger i was hoping you could answer a question as to where you saw the rom101 done - my 2700ird is going to get lonely 8/31
and this rom101 in my gf's pantie drawer would love to live inside my 2700 -
please pm me Vibr8tor

XnWoX

LK
Unregistered guest
Sean..

Vibr8tor Guy
Bronze Member

Winnipeg , Manitoba
Canada

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 05:27 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im on msn if you'd lik to chat there - onehundredgirls@hotmail.com

Canada eh

Post Number: 2
I used to do only my own card until my relatives and my inlaws bought systems then i did their's - I made no money from any of this
^^ vib man i hear you - that is terrible what happened with your ex and im sorry to hear/reaqd that :<
I helped 1000s on mirc for years - with info/advice/scripting/w/e for no profit
and yes in r/life everyone had a friend with a friend that wanted free dtv - free as in they wanted me/someone to do their card - sorry that reply is so late in the thread i just got a chance to read through it all (sick as HELL for last 3 days - damn mosquitos hehe
always makn me think im gona get west nile :<

Vibr8tor Guy - love to meet you somewhere sometime
hard to find people knowledgable locally since i moved back from bc :-(

and again excuse the tpying - 2 nagging kittens and a nagging gf as i try and get 5 minutes of peace in on the pc :0

XnWoX

Canada eh

Post Number: 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW If anyone is looking for a really good PVR/DVD Recorder combo I have one that i am selling - yes selling lol - I just bought the new model for 2K. This one is a Panasonic DMR-E85H. Does everything 375 with high end cables

Vibr8tor Guy if you can pm me
i am intersted in that pvr
if i can use it with my dish 2700 ird

pm me asap
thanks

Canada eh

Post Number: 4
LK - i tried to message vibe
wanted to see about getting a 101 done
in winnipeg
his messages are disabled tho :<

lk - u canuck also?

viva la canada :-)

Canada eh

Post Number: 5
nm i got his msn
LONg day
like i said been sick since thursday
sucks but what can you do :<
glad i got the gf to pamper me kinda :s
thanks lk
ttys vibe

nWo

Canada eh

Post Number: 6
Anyone in Manitoba/Winnipeg doing any
rom101 programming? feel free to private message me- i am very interested
got a 2700 and a rom 101 i'd love to get done
without sending halfway across canada

hope to hear from someone soon :-) 8/31 nag is killing me :x

Canada eh

Post Number: 7
sorry for all the posts
how do you check private messages on here?
i know i'm sick and all
but I don't see a button/tab for it anywhere
thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Sean if you will look at the top of the page left hand side you will see under where it says you are logged in "CHECK NEW MESSAGES" I WILL TRY TO SEND YOU ONE

Canada eh

Post Number: 8
When I goto check new messages
it lists all the new message in every section
but i dont see anything at all for private messages

so is anyone in wpg/mb/area doing rom101s? plz reply/msg me
im very ibtersted/rather have it done closer to home then send my card away

thanks in advance

Canada eh

Post Number: 9
So is anyone in peg city/mb doing rom 101 yet?
still havent got an answer
be nice to have it done and not have to mail it away
b1tcb0y - i bet you ar an ub33r l337 script kiddie since you are SO smart to put a 1 instead of an I in your username
very clever, you must be 10, maybe 11 yrs old

Bronze Member
Username: G3n0cyde

Post Number: 38
Wait on the N2 Manitoba. Yes 101's are officially being programmed publicly but... The programmers are not offering a warranty. I'll tell ya this... There is 1 dealer with the software in all of Canada, and they're in Scarborough. You can but it anywhere tho. On the weekend, DSS Toybox in Etobicoke was selling the card for 300.00 the program for 450.00 and J-Tag for 25.00. The next place was 175 for the card and 300 for the program. Noone is offering a warranty so wait. We haven't released our programming yet. Maybe once Aug 31st rolls in, until that, it won't be available. We do, I must say, now have PPV's included on that program. Testing has begun and is going week. in the West-End. Save your $$$, I'll take it later. Summerslam is off the hook. Taker lost, Rey won, Benoit won, Angle won and Jericho is winning. I know it doesn't relate but some fans wanna know so there's your hook up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
LMAO. B1tch Boy huh. Least I'm not an illiterate c*ocksucker. Just had to say that. Summerslam was great. Just finished watching the Strip Poker Invitational on PPV. Not bad at all.

Canada eh

Post Number: 10
MC - so noone in mb is doing rom101 yet?
8/31 is rapidly approaching :<

ufc replay on ppv woot
summerslam was good
cant belive undertaker lost
hogan rocks had to know he would win
nwo4life

:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Yea Taker lost. I watched him get the RKO twice in Toronto at Smackdown last week. He gets distracted by his old man and 1 RKO he's laid out. WTF. Anywayz, yea slam was off the hook. best match had to be Rey Vs Eddie. Some dangerous close calls tho. No one in MB has the software for N2 yet. If your desperate, go get a cloan. itz like $300.00 if you have a card.

Bronze Member
Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 15
Hey, Vibr8tor Guy, thanks for the history lesson. I am new to satellite. I am an electronic whiz kid from the 60's and was building computer circuits for friends until the mid-seventies when HBO caught my eye.
My passion became building parabolic receivers for rooftop mount so that I could get HBO signals. All the parts were cheap at Radio Shack and I was having a ball. Then cable tv...WOW it was so much fun with Tesla Coils and...well, you know, analog boxes were big. I was selling them like hot cakes by the mid-eighties.
I only discovered satellite when my local cable company dumped PPV and HBO, SHO, etc. to digital in Jan. of this year. I needed tv. I found these threads and read. I don't know who the real LK is but there is one on these pages that calls himself LK that helped me so very much and I am eternally greatful to that person. It sickens me to see others try to use his name and rep. for their own demented fantasies.
I am hardware oriented and am sorely lacking in programing skills. I fear the, now onset, N2. I have no way of getting around it on my own and I depend on people such as yourself and LK to keep me aprised of current changes in our options.
I took a bad fall five years ago and am in a wheelchair. I can't get around much anymore so all I have is my computer and my tv. I am going to be a very lonely old man in a few more weeks.
I would like to ask of you and those of your ilk to keep searching and keep writing. Keep me and, others like me, informed. As soon as a hack for N2 comes down that will work on my Pansat 2500 let me know, okay? My Social Security check won't allow me to buy a new box right away. I still have to pay off the credit card I used to by the Pansat. I hope a fix won't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks for reading and peace be unto you.
The fisherman@iname.com

Bronze Member

Canada eh

Post Number: 11
Yah i have a 2700 with tsop lock
and a rom101
clone sounds good - ont the only option?
wish there was something closer
vib guy you alive? go on msn sometime hehe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Unfortunately. Yes TO is the only option right now. It is expensive for a clone, but available. All channels are running including P8rn and PPV.

Username: Pabelgar

Habana, Habana Cuba

hey.... where can i find nagra2 key to pci card visionplus

Anonymous

???????? Lets get it fixed so you can all find something beter to do with your time... Hope you all feel better with the swearing and name calling.. grow up....

Username: Pabelgar

Habana, Habana Cuba

Post Number: 2
hey people check this code for me :-)(nagra2)

01 01 00 00 00 6B D3 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 08 58 B8 C6 2A DA FF 36 CD 84 DA C3 2C 26 DD 6D 4F 65 2D 03 48 D0 6F 94 A9 C0 96 E5 EB E6 98 37 00 AA 62 25 19 C2 1C EC F2 EE 73 F9 EB 03 82 57 C8 B0 62 1A AF 5C 1A 6E A2 5D B3 00 17 AE 04 A4 C7 A3 FD 0A EE F8 F3 E6 B7 58 AB 68 1C 15 91 79 67 1D 64 A9 A8 E8 FB 29 AD CA 99 09 60 1F 90 63

01 01 00 00 00 6B D3 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 B5 FC 6B B5 68 F9 B5 55 11 56 60 F7 14 B9 FB 6D FA B5 9C 58 8E 8D 4D C1 2B 50 F3 12 D0 64 7B 44 3A 3B BE EC 98 5E 51 50 F4 C4 CC 95 15 9A 0E AB 03 29 8D 53 68 F3 61 EF D3 C4 4C 44 75 D6 6F 22 2C D7 04 F8 0D B8 A9 D4 71 EB C6 77 78 F2 F6 42 54 56 EF 1C 0D 0B FC CF 7D E4 27 95 3B 21 41 91

01 01 00 00 00 6B D0 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 1E AA 5F FF E0 AE 25 D8 3F 5A FB BF 5D 72 CE D2 A6 03 59 B8 F3 87 F5 39 65 64 CA 0C 6B A8 95 7A 3A 01 35 A5 36 1B 73 50 02 66 AE EB F3 74 9C 12 31 77 27 E8 5E 3F 59 D4 52 09 92 93 CD 66 09 45 4C 0F 74 3A F3 E0 B6 71 77 72 3E 83 89 53 3B 1B 58 EA 9C 38 F7 83 55 5A 17 7E 62 51 FC F6 CF 27

01 01 00 00 00 6B D4 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 98 68 8A 27 CD 02 08 9B 63 EA 05 3C 6C F2 BC 11 0F CB 70 AE 1E F3 BC 50 3F 88 A7 A8 3E 76 C2 E6 04 FF CD 65 C7 2D 54 65 03 A3 5F E3 1B F1 FD D1 6D F9 45 BA 5E 42 EB AA 9A E6 B3 8B C1 31 E3 7D A5 72 56 54 E7 A7 4D E5 81 9E 89 A1 CE B8 6D 21 9D 75 66 17 81 36 69 B7 45 0A 71 94 D6 1E 74 59 90

01 01 00 00 00 6B D0 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 EB 3B BA 41 A7 CE C5 D3 12 67 E4 62 49 22 EA 8E 83 80 41 6E EC 47 26 32 AB 83 AA B4 32 60 0B 83 15 99 55 8D 9D 36 43 B7 A5 8F 66 63 EC 87 6F 3A BB 9B 56 4F 70 9A 7E 80 71 2C AB D2 0F C6 5C 6B EB 58 25 6A 27 70 6A CA AB 11 70 74 F2 3E 5B 6F CB 71 02 CA 12 64 71 A8 7B 0F FA DB 69 F7 2F 50

01 01 00 00 00 6B D0 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 D2 39 BF 8A 7E FF 2E 97 5D 44 45 AC 11 7C 49 E3 68 60 53 32 52 F5 43 38 FD AA 0D EE 77 CB 10 3F DF F0 C0 AA E9 CD 87 59 85 48 B9 0F F1 11 81 73 15 06 20 96 D8 F4 12 A9 3C D6 BD 5A E0 58 CA 22 AD 0D EF C1 84 44 04 5C E8 2B 0B 2C 6C 81 C2 E2 65 C1 95 AB B2 CF DA A6 71 1F 71 E9 34 C3 0B 79

01 01 00 00 00 6B D0 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 18 A8 33 FC 60 9F 17 63 97 B2 8F 69 AB 0E 9A CF 2B D9 38 FC CA CF F0 8E 50 4A 6D 0C 8D 20 9F 72 90 3B 37 85 E0 6E CB 9F B5 5E A1 57 45 ED 5F 8F 40 AB 1F E5 EE FA 75 F8 EC 73 0C 28 E7 A1 C8 9F 98 2A 44 8D 91 82 8D 96 36 42 1C 1C D3 49 00 E5 62 37 A4 8D 02 0A 86 07 88 3E B2 DB B3 26 44 C1 0F

01 01 00 00 00 6B D0 00 00 00 04 65 05 01 82 00 98 5B E4 B0 A4 C4 9A 31 03 2A F5 47 10 A9 E3 57 F9 F1 33 D4 98 9C 65 9C 38 97 08 84 B7 64 63 30 99 EB 6A B0 9D 70 F9 2D AE F8 61 C7 20 BA DD 0C DC 9F 23 C8 39 E0 55 23 2E 57 DB CF 4C 7A 60 C8 48 CA A7 77 6F 22 5E 81 90 B1 BF AD 4C 9B 39 74 CE 53 94 B2 AC 36 72 84 65 E9 37 95 1F 57 C2 BE 05

WEARENOMOFOCUBAN
Unregistered guest
Sorry MOFO!!! most of us here DO NOT read no MOFO CUBAN codes. Now, go FU@K yourself!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Pabel I'm sure someone will check the code you took the time to post.
why would you discount this code til it's checked WEARENOMOFOCUBAN?

I-LOVE-TO-EAT-FIREFLYS-CUNTE
Unregistered guest
-A U all, this is B1tchboy, U are not going to
believe this but I ran into Firefly and she
said to me...come I want to show U something
so I went with her and she told me to close my
eyes and I did and then she said open your eyes
and I did...Do U know what I saw? It was her
cunte and boy was it nice...She ask me if I
would like to feet it and I said sure...and so
I but my finger in it and she came all over my
hand so I started to eat her cunte and it was
so good, but very wet...Firefly is got a wounder
cunte and I loved coming in it...Thank U baby.

Anonymous

Hey I-LOVE-TO-EAT-FIREFLYS-CUNTE
How did my spunk taste, I been there 6 a.m this morning and blew it FIREFLYS cunte 3 times, you must love my spunk

Fools Buying New Card $400
Unregistered guest
There is a ROM 101 "hack" which is peddled in Toronto by dealers who then send the cards out to a dude who can add channels to them. The draw backs of this hack beside the $350 price tag are:
1, Every card needs to be cloned to an existing 101 subscribed card/receiver meaning when Dish finds out what that sub is they can shut down/loop all cards with that card or receiver # on them.
2, The hacked 101s have a blocker on them preventing those cards to take an update to 008. The blocker also will prevent any public key rolls so the first N2 key roll will take all the clones out.
3, This method is utterly unsupportable and it should not be marketed at all.
4, It is unavailable for most of the hacking community.
5, Since the PPV is wide open it is a breeze for Dish to ECM the sh!t out of the receiver.

So what are your options?

Wait and see what shakes out of the tree in the next month or so.

Username: Gubala

Spain, Valencia Valencia

The one who can help me to decode the Nagra2 in Sirius (the package digitv) or to say to me how to do it?

Anonymous

B1TCH-BOY...Learn to proofread or atleast spell yopur posts. It's 13 and older in the forum. Get your parent's permission b4 posting little man. As for insulting Fire Fly. You just made yourself look stupid. You asked if you could "feet her cunte" huh. Damn. You are too young to be here ya dolt.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Fools. Your 100% right bro. Itz crazy to spend that kinda coin on Charlie. If ya want PPV, add it up. You can order 18 $30 PPV's on Rogers. You do the math. Wait for a hack that is stable and has a warranty. If your in GTA and have a credit card, I'll refer you to a company that will sub u on Charlie for 89 US/Mth. Only upfront cost is 250.00 CDN for your receiver and 101 card.

Silver Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 137
A doomsday post at Milli's site

Posted by Milli ...I simply copied and pasted it here because i thought it was news worthy!!!

Most every method of hacking is over on Aug 31st at midnight.

I am posting this because I get a ton of mail withthe same questions like:
I want new Atmega files for after the 31st, what program can I use on my magic card, I need new ROM 3 or 10 programs, I got no PPV how to add them etc...
These questioneers all want Nagra 1 hacking tools to work after the 31st.
It WONT HAPPEN. All your existring tools and gadgets will be rendered useless and you can safely throw them out. That includes all Free To Air receivers unless you want to watch only the Free To Air channels.

There is a ROM 101 "hack" which is peddled in Toronto by dealers who then send the cards out to a dude who can add channels to them. The draw backs of this hack beside the $350 price tag are:
1, Every card needs to be cloned to an existing 101 subscribed card/receiver meaning when Dish finds out what that sub is they can shut down/loop all cards with that card or receiver # on them.
2, The hacked 101s have a blocker on them preventing those cards to take an update to 008. The blocker also will prevent any public key rolls so the first N2 key roll will take all the clones out.
3, This method is utterly unsupportable and it should not be marketed at all.
4, It is unavailable for most of the hacking community.
5, Since the PPV is wide open it is a breeze for Dish to ECM the sht out of the receiver.

So what are your options?

Wait and see what shakes out of the tree in the next month or so.

0pee
View Public Profile
Challenge 0pee in the Arcade
Send a private message to 0pee
Find all posts by 0pee
Add 0pee to Your Buddy List

#2 Today, 11:56 AM

daman
Unregistered guest
the code above DOES work

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 750
No doom here i'm still watching n2 and happy.

Unregistered guest
I live in canada can someone tell me what to do my ultra fortec liftime. when you go to a channal it come up encrypted or bad channal. please help anyone.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1013
Looks like this thread as gone to hell?

Upload

Suicidal Blonde
Unregistered guest
I think we can safely say that just a few of the posters here will be going to hell! thank you for the informative posts to those who actually give a damn

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
Suicidal Blonde

Hay what you doing tomorrow, night?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
It is amazing to me how many stupid posts have come since all the PPV are gone.
I guess more dummies with time on their hands to complain and call each other names or insult others.
Why not leave these fourms open to the people who sincerly want to discuss FTA, dish, etc. and go to say "YAHOO CHAT rooms" and insult each other, Please we need these forums for information not stupid childish posts that have nothing to do with the forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Speaking of wives. What time should I send yours home B1TCH?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
LOL

C&P
Unregistered guest
I WISH MY WIFE TALKED THIS DIRTY

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
The more things change the more they stay the same....

Welcome to the forums site
For everyone's enjoyment we would like to remind you of the following rules.
No Bad language
No spam
No red meat
No freedom of religion
No equal SPL ratings
And remember all loudspeakers must be approved the department of "ecoustics"
Failure to obey these rules well result in the immediate loss of citizenship and deportation to the other forums site enjoy the show.....

srapshoot
Unregistered guest
andy sommers = ecoustics MOLE
go back to your HOLE

Nagra2question
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me some information on the Pansat. There are barely any channels left. I've heard of N2. When will that come out? And do I need another box?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Geez I go away for a few days and notice the forum is back to swearing and name calling - please stop....

Fact: Hacks do exist for N2 for some IRD models and some Rom versions for Dish Net. Cards are being sold with a mode to your receiver.

I have not purchased one yet but would like to. My problem is I own a 6000 receiver and no one has anything for that. So I'm out of luck for a few months at least (October).

Fact: DirecTV - DTV has been hacked for over a year but it isn't 3M or activation as most of us know it. It was simply subbing and adding tiers then preventing wipes etc. Now apparently they have come along way and a public affordable solution is starting to make the rumor mill.

Fact: I sold my PVR/DVD Recorder for 325.00 - sorry guys you missed a great deal as it was still under full warrenty and I paid 950.00 for it alone and I gave the guy 250.00 in cables as well.

Fact: I am on MSN and chat with everybody and co-operate as much as possible so feel free to add me if you would like - just let me know that you are from this site as most of my msn people are single women if you know what I mean lol.

Now most importantly - Fact: DTV and DISH were NOT illegal up until May of 2002. Since 2002 not one - and i repeat this - not one person has been charged, arrested, or fined who programs cards for either provider and does not; sell loaders and loading equipment; narcotics; money launder; sell sex; or is not involved in organized crime.

If you can provide one name that can be verified in the Court of Queens Bench registry then list it here. I have been involved in the legalities for years and even though I do nto claim to know everything and I am NOT a lawyer I have never found one person fitting the above scenario that has ever been charged.

With that said - the law that was formed by Canada and both Bell and Shaw is not structurely sound - it basically comes up short and is waiting to be challenged. So far no challenge has been made as no charges under the wording have come into play - if you disagree please state why and we can have a civil debate.

Thanks again

Unregistered guest
Yeah....Andy Summers definately a Mole

he registered in May 05 (thats only 3 months ago)

and he as 1028 posts (he a fu*ckin GOLD member)

that means he posts more then 100 posts A DAY

So......

so he definately AN ECOUSTICS MOLE !!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Now for something completely different - I met a guy from south america who has a boat load of ROM 101's. His English is extremely bad but from what I can make out (exagerating) he has 500 cards to sell - now he doesn;t want to sell then without programming and wants me to hook him up with a programming so he can sell them pre programmed.

I have heard this all before and been scammed - A guy claimed to have 25000 Hu cards when they were the "it" card - after weeks of negotiating he didn't have the cards. I myself bought over 2500 P4/P5 etc cards. I no longer have the cards as they were impounded by the RCMP along with some programming equipment. I have not been charged with anything and have a court appearance at the end of this year (unless it's pushed back again!!!!). They simply confiscated the cards and equip like they would a radar dectector. This is why I state that no one has actually been charged as of yet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Now on to moles - oh heck (for some reason the site won't let me type H E L L), it's not like any of these conversations are private. You can drive down Highway 59 in Winnipeg going south and there are signs that read "DirecTV subscriptions for sale" or "Dish Programming". There are people even advertising in the Winnipeg Sun again. So no there is no one really out there spying on you as they don;t need to.

The fact is the special investigations department of the RCMP gets 100's of reports each month. They do not have the manpower and most cases the legal cause to investigate 99% of these. Even when they have a witness and very good information it takes over 6 months before they can even attempt to look into one claim. By the time they do the reseach and organize "a stakeout" and such the company or person is long gone. Now this is not saying that the RCMP aren;t doing their job - they are and they should it's not them who are against satellite TV - it is our government who passed the legislation that tells them to go out and arrest citizens for watching HBO. So take it easy on the RCMP members they are just doing what they are told to do and I do value them. Heck I wouldn;t want their job - being shot for a random stop - or having to patrol Indian reserves.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Some more on law enforcement:

Before the law was passed in May of 2002 most RCMP, City Police, Judges, and Crown Prosecuters all had DirecTV. Heck go down to Portage Avenue and look on the CBC building and you will see 2 RCA 18 inch dishes. RCA only makes DTV dishes (don;t get technical and say ....). With that said - my "customers" who were RCMP, Judges and alike were all given little notices to "sell" or get rid of their now illegal satellite dishes. Most just bought Bell dishes and kept their DTV receivers. I could drive in my city and give tours and point out everyone in the Court of Queens Bench that has a dish still mounted in full view for DTV. Now none of these dishes are working and so no one cares. When they are turned back on in a few months - no one will really care as the law if challenged will fall. Thats my 1 and half cents worth and I would like some debate on this as this is why these forums exist - to create someplace where people can learn and find out the truth on this subject. I do not profess to know anything as I prefer to know nothing and learn everything.... with that said be nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Now onto ISO Loaders -

NEVER EVER THROW ANYTHING OUT!!! The H loader had a mod to work with HU. A normal loader was able to "unloop". We were all told that they wouldn;t work but they did. So one thing you learn is never throw anything out. An ISO loader simply communicates with a security card. If the instruction set can communicate to the card then any loader will work. You might need a mod and definately a new instruction set but you ISO loader should be still viable. I am not saying it will I am saying it most likely will be of use and DO NOT THROW IT OUT. Heck I know people who threw out H cards then scabled to find one when the boot straps came out - they ended up paying 800 bucks!

Happy Gilmor
Unregistered guest
Here is my temp. solution. I am going to share a bev sub until a better fix is found. I called bev last night and I can get up to 6 revievers on one sub. The top package with everything (except PPV) is about $120. Divide that by 3 people (2 recievers at each house) and you get $40 each. That is a way better idea then paying $300 to $500 for something that isn't guaranteed. Now all I have to do is find some used recievers (there is nothing on ebay) as we all have FTA units right now.

If someone has a better temp solution then please enlighten me (us). Lets all hope that a (real) public hack is released sooner rather then later.

LK
Unregistered guest
Vib...ez123dish says that your 6000 IRD will work (cloned) with the new rom 101 hack..

Rom 101 Nagra2 Card Optional programming
[Rom101PS] $250.00

Click to enlarge
5th generation card introduced over 2 years ago
Rom 101
Use for Dishnet only.
Pre subbed, if purchased without programming

Optional programming available below

Trades available below on check out.

Very few in stock.

We are offering our existing loyal customers 1st option on these cards.

Any other order require a 10% deposit before shipping COD.

COD Not available to anyone outside of Canada.

Many of you have contacted us recently questioning the loss of channels that is occurring with Dish Network. Certain channels have been converted from Nagra 1 to the Nagra 2 encoding system. More channels are being converted to Nagra 2 on a regular basis. Our present cards are due to shutdown December 2005. No specific dates are available yet & there is no available shut down schedule.

Dish Network has several revisions of the yellow Nagra2 card. Revision 101, 102 & 103. Only Revision 101 cards can be programmed at this time. You can tell which card you have by looking at the back of your card, chip side up, on the bottom left hand corner below the barcode,

you will see a group of 10 alpha numeric digits. The first 3 digits of this group states what revision the card is.

1020001p06 = 102
1010001p04 = 101

bev only uses 102's

You will be able to view all the channels that Dish Network offers: Adult, 300's, International & all the PPV movies & events. This card is fully open! This Fully Open Nagra 2 card gives you programming value of over $US 200. monthly. This is what you would pay if you were to subscribe in the USA.

Please bear in mind that there is a limited number of these specific yellow Dish Network cards that are programmable. Not all yellow cards can be programmed at this time.

When Dish Network converts all their channels to Nagra 2 encoding, demand for the new yellow cards will rise, as will the price. Remember that at this time, it's first come first serve...

Due to the nature of the product, our new infamous 60/60 warranty will apply to this programmed card: 60 seconds or 60 steps, whichever comes first. We are unable to offer any warranty/guarantee or refund on this product as we ourselves are not getting any warranty/guarantee or refund from those who are programming the cards for us. We are not programming these new yellow cards ourselves. This is a controlled market where we have zero control.

Price of programmed Yellow Nagra 2 (revision 101 card) $575 each
Price to program any Yellow card which were purchased from us: $325 each
Trade us 4 yellow 101 cards for 1 Programmed yellow Rev 101 card.
Price to Clone a receiver $25
Prices & services offered are subject to change without notice due to supply & demand factors.
Receivers that can be cloned to work

2700, 2800, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4700, 4900, 6000, 301-10 and 3100

firefly
Unregistered guest
This can't be the real LK who's scaming the good folks in this site!!! Please tell me it ain't so......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Hey LK did you happen to see that post by a cuban guy with what was sappose to be codes for the N2 if so do you think it was valid? has anyone checked it out ?

Beware Noobs !!
Unregistered guest
Noobs please BEWARE new scam on EBAY sum fool trying 2 sell fake nag2 bins for $75.00 PLEASE don't fall into his sick little TRAP!!

daman
Unregistered guest
the cuban's code WORKS

daman
Unregistered guest
t h e c u b a n ' s c o d e W O R K S
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us