The future is cable

Ron Jeremy
Unregistered guest
The future is cable. Laugh if you want but with no solution out there for N2, cable will be (for now atleast) the only solution. My questions to anyone out there with cable knowledge is, what will work, what do we have to do to get it, and where do we get it. I'd ask for No rude comments please, but whats the sense, someone will post one anyways.

LK
Unregistered guest
you are absolutly right fruitcake....all these fcuking idiot sticks need to realize that Satellite TV is over unless you want to pay for it...cable...well if you know someone that works for the cable company you are lucky...fcuking retards...ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
I see I am being impersonated by kneegrow in almost every thread here...obviously he wants to be me!...and is unhappy with being himself..he has been here for a few years under very aliases,and that is MO,posting using others nicks...he is surely one of the old regulars here...either Richard Young or Kenneth David who were also testbaby,Mr whitefolks,and Stupid Idiots..

LK
Unregistered guest
I see I am being impersonated by kneegrow in almost every thread here...obviously he wants to be me!...and is unhappy with being himself..he has been here for a few years using many aliases,and that is his MO,posting using others nicks...he is surely one of the old regulars here...either Richard Young or Kenneth David who were also testbaby,Mr whitefolks,and Stupid Idiots..

BORING
Unregistered guest
lk you are so right all you need to do is
start to read and right away you know its
not you But kneegrow. Did you notice its
always the same kind of crap? A kneegrow
you need to get a grip on yourself boy
Life must be pretty boring and dull for
you. Why don't you do all of us a favor and
take a walk on the closest freeway near you!

waIdo
Unregistered guest
yeah.......kneegrow is getting STALE.
always the same boring comments.
he used to be somewhat funny at the beginning
but now hes just a BORE.

Boring pig-eeeeeeee
Unregistered guest
- kneegrow is a bore
and he has 4 legs
he is a 4 leg-it BORE
(a bore is a member of