DTV policies changing -sub share will die

crazyfoo
Unregistered guest
they are going to start enforcing a new policy starting the fall of 05. one of them is, requiring all subscribers to plug their phone lines or the account will be terminated along with violation fees.

Kurious George
Unregistered guest
DAVE has got us all now
like Batista to HHH, GAME OVER
it's another sad day

Kurious George
Unregistered guest
DAVE has got us all now
like Batista to HHH, GAME OVER
it's another sad day

AutoRoll Alert
Unregistered guest

********** WARNING **********
You are in Grave Danger

Why do you think autoroll proggies are free?

Bet you didn't know they come with advanced spyware comissioned by you guess who......

So whenever its requested they can "call home"

If you already downloaded an Autoroll to your Hard-Drive, now you're a sitting duck.

Best to do is use New Keys posted everywhere on respectable sites.

If possible get rid of your Hard-Drive so you don't have the incriminating "Smoking Gun".

You have been Warned....

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 54
Really should i throw out my pc if i can't find the hd?? Please advise. LMAO.

CarlyIe
Unregistered guest
yes lazyasses here are always wanting to be spoonfed the latest keys

CarIyIe
Unregistered guest
they new this all along they smartasses

Unregistered guest
ok so if I use a good antispyware can I get rid of the virus so they cant locate my pc address

hehehehehe
Unregistered guest
now they got you dirty rats

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 64
Keep on with the phoney post. LOL

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 488
crazyfoo, where did you get your information?

LK
Unregistered guest
Its TRASH info...many people do NOT even have phones now except for the cell phone...and many have cottages ,with no phone etc...this is just more BS rumors!

Beerman 1
Unregistered guest
To LK, hope you are the true Lk, because you have allways been very truthfull to all of us, do you really think that this is BS about the shared subs? you are right, some of us dont even have a land line phone at home, just use cells. And who is going to pay for the extra phone lines to be run to all the recivers, I'm sure not Dtv. What if someone has 5 or more recivers on there account, not everyone has a phone line to every room. good talkin to you again LK.

LK
Unregistered guest
Sure I think its TRASH and BS...I could be wrong,but I don't think so now..DTV would lose alot of LEGIT customers who do have 8-14 receivers on their honest accounts owning 2-3 homes..most people do not have phones in every room,but do have electrical outlets..and many have cancelled the home phones and gone completely cellular...its portable, and cheaper than home phones now..

The other thing is with Dish going to N2 soon,and Dishnet subscribers slowly creeping up to DTV # of subscribers,they have become very competitive..With N2 coming,there will be a flood of people looking to subscribe to some pay satellite system...DTV will not want to begin new phone policies and enforcement while trying to lure new customers away from Dishnet..that wouldn't be a smart business move...DTV will be as user friendly as possible to get your monthly money..my 2 cents

Beerman 1
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the reply LK, good talkin to you again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us