What happend to satonline.cx?

MR.MR.
Unregistered guest
My DTV went down too and their site is no longer available...

here's a link it's very legit,there's a boat load of people who have gotten money from just searching.that's all you do 40 searches a day and get .80 cents.if you do that 1 whole month you'll get 25 bucks that's it.all you need is a paypal account.

http://netbux.org/?r=22864

Anonymous

bump anyone know?

LK
Unregistered guest
satonline.cx is history and was a scammer..and your netbug thing is not DSS.

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 85
Never heard of them. Don't trust those type of sites.

LK
Unregistered guest
Satonline.cx was busted...

DIRECTV Targets Canadian Suspects in Extensive Fraud Scheme
Thursday March 3, 1:50 pm ET
Nine Locations in Canada Raided
Lawsuit Claims $20 Million in Damages
Grey Market Piracy Also Alleged

EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 3, 2005--DIRECTV, Inc. announced today that it has filed a lawsuit in Ontario, Canada against 19 Canadian citizens and five of their businesses that it believes were participating in a scheme to activate fraudulent DIRECTV accounts that enabled individuals to receive DIRECTV programming without authorization by or proper payment to DIRECTV.

In connection with the lawsuit, DIRECTV executed civil seizure orders at nine separate locations in southern Ontario and recovered a significant volume of computer files and business records related to the activation fraud scheme and grey market activity, as well as equipment used in the past to modify DIRECTV access cards to enable theft of DIRECTV programming.

The culmination of a six-month investigation by DIRECTV's Office of Signal Integrity and Legal department, the raid was the largest ever conducted by DIRECTV on a single day.

The defendants who DIRECTV believes played the most prominent role in the fraud include: Paul Arthur Cater, Waterloo, Ontario; Mile Turkalj (aka Mike Turkalj), Kitchener, Ontario; Martyn Gillott (aka Martin Gillott), Beamsville, Ontario; Theresa Patterson, Kitchener, Ontario; and Karen Gauthier, Shakespeare, Ontario. The defendants were affiliated with a number of businesses that were also identified or named as defendants in the lawsuit including Zed Marketing, Inc. and Huworks.tv, which DIRECTV believes are the biggest players in the scheme. The two companies, along with several key defendants in this case, have a long history of pirate activity and several of them have been charged criminally in other signal theft cases. Other businesses allegedly playing prominent roles in the fraud were Eonme.com. Inc. and Satonline.cx.

The lawsuit alleges that the defendants perpetrated the scheme through a complex network of companies and Web sites used to provide bogus U.S. addresses and other false information to establish DIRECTV accounts, which were then used to illegally activate programming for individuals, who then paid the defendants to receive DIRECTV programming without authorization by or proper payment to DIRECTV.

Through their sale and distribution of piracy technology and activations, including DIRECTV access cards to dealers and consumers in the United States and by facilitating the unauthorized reception of DIRECTV programming, DIRECTV alleges the defendants violated provisions of Canada's Radiocommunication Act. Under the provisions of the Act, DIRECTV is entitled to damages, which DIRECTV estimates is in excess of $10 million. DIRECTV also claims punitive damages of $10 million.

"Since DIRECTV secured its signal from pirates with new generation access cards in June of last year, these individuals turned to other illegal means to receive DIRECTV programming without our authorization," said Dan Fawcett, executive vice president, Legal and Business Affairs, DIRECTV, Inc. "We were able to detect the fraudulent activity, and through an extensive investigation we have identified these individuals, who we believe have engaged in various forms of piracy, including grey market activity, over a long period of time."

He added, "Through this action we believe we have broken the piracy-fraud ring, and where grey market activity is involved, it also demonstrates our commitment to respect the territorial limitation of our programming service and prevent those in Canada from using false U.S. addresses to receive DIRECTV service."

Tracy
Unregistered guest
This is getting so SCARY. I'm sure Directv and Dishnetwork have some employees reading these forums and taking note of what's being said and done by testers and shared subscribers. Maybe they'll even find a way to track some of us. Think this is possible? Is there any safe dss forum? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Anybody can register and get on any forum. The only thing that is safe are the private areas where you have to purchase a product from them to get into that area. And even that's not 100%. Dish, Bell or DTV is not above spending $400 - $500 to get into a private forum to see who's doing what to who and how to stop it.

LK
Unregistered guest
DTV,Dishnet,Bev and Big Brother are always monitoring any web site..someone could be traced by legal authorities,if they had reasonable cause and a court issued warrant

LK
Unregistered guest
DTV,Dishnet,Bev and Big Brother are always monitoring any web site..someone could be traced by legal authorities,if they had reasonable cause and a court issued warrant...BUT they would need more than just some talk in a forum for legal actions,but that talk could be added to any other evidence..

PETER PECKER
Unregistered guest
LOL THIS A DAVE SITE TOLD YA SUCKERS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Guess you'll have to fess up LK they got you. LMAO

PETER PECKER
Unregistered guest
PETER'S PECKER PICKED ANOTHER PICKLE BRAIN PUSSSY PEPPER

PETER'S PECKER PICKED ANOTHER PICKLE BRAIN PUSSSY PEPPER

Anonymous

lk is toast

maIIory
Unregistered guest
yes..if ecoustics is indeed a dave site then they have our ips. :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Yep and home address. LOL

LK
Unregistered guest
Every site U go to has your IP..but that doesn't mean much,unless the law is after U...Dave cannot get it or use it without the law enforcement people and a court order ,to get your name and address..

BTW...why am I toast?...and fess up to what?...I post here, so what,,thats pure 100% freedom of speech!

Slammer Time for LK
Unregistered guest
of all the peeps here at ecoustics the first one they'll go after is LK cus he knows too much
rest of us are safe

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow... U are such an azzhole..knowledge is not illegal..but lack of it, makes people like kneegrow and others write stupid posts like above..good night

Biver
Unregistered guest
The Direct can go to hell....we dont f.. care
In CDN any company or person... ..can do f.. off.
If not like so ,they can go in bady bags to usa

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Stupid comment fellow canuck.

We The PeopIe
Unregistered guest
LK..........I think Kneegrow in his twisted sense of humor
is actually acknowledging your expertise on dss matters.
So maybe his comment should be taken more lightheartedly.........

Motimer Scott
Unregistered guest
guys there was this thread about Kneegrow dying in a hospital but then when somedude posted that Kneegrow is now posting as Maple Leaf the mods deleted the whole thread !!

LK
Unregistered guest
Geez...I wonder why Ecoustics would delete that,if it all was true...(sarcasm)

BTW...I too posted in that thread and expressed my thoughts and suspicions regarding the kneegrow soap opera story, and how there are many new VERY active posters here lately and kneegrow has faded coincidentally all at the same time..I never did names but still have my suspicions regarding some..I think I might have hit a nerve here..

LK
Unregistered guest
Geez...I wonder why Ecoustics would delete that,if it all was true...(sarcasm)

BTW...I too posted in that thread and expressed my thoughts and suspicions regarding the kneegrow soap opera story, and how there are some new VERY active posters here lately and kneegrow has faded coincidentally all at the same time..I never did names but still have my suspicions regarding some..I think I might have hit a nerve here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Ok, LK, Yeah I'm here, but you can be assured I'm not who you think.

LK
Unregistered guest
Just for clarification...I am NOT the one who Motimor is referring to in his post "somedude posted that Kneegrow is now posting as Maple Leaf" ...I never stated your nick or anyone's, in my post regarding Kneegrow's alleged auto accident

the real soap opera
Unregistered guest
yes I also read that thread and it was posted by a friend of kneegrows and it said he had a car crash and was in a hospital BUT NOT dying. Probly kneegrow wrote it himself useing a laptop on his recovery room. Anyway, there were all this posts of kneegrows friends and fans but then someone by the nick of beerguy ( NOT LK ) posted that kneegrow was ended because he was getting a boycott and now he was using a new nick (maple leaf).

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Well he maybe but it's not this Maple Leaf.

Unregistered guest
it was not "beerguy" you faggoty tattletale
it was "Beer Man"
and this soap opera is so retarded

BTW... say good-bye to Bev .. :-)

Tea Leaf
Unregistered guest
Hey, if kneegrow didn't break both of his arms and hands can someone pleeeeeease give him a laptop to type on.....I missed his comments!

the same shit
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf = KneeGrow = Stupid Idiots =
Peckerhead = The Voice

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Make sure you get the right one dude it' not me.

Just like LK he is not making all those post.

Or at least I don't think he is. If you people look around you can see the difference. LMAO

LK
Unregistered guest
Just to clarify...PeckerWOOD aka PW,key largo,Applebee,casey jones,etc, and The Voice were not kneegrow,believe me...I know that for a fact!

and yes I have imposters now on ocassion using my LK nick as well as others mentioned..

Beer Man
Unregistered guest
Have you noticed that since Bev is going down and Dish is starting to lose adult channels and soon PPVs, there has been alot of bogus posts by kneegrow and mods here so peeps wont go away to other sites and still be coming here to read the crap being posted. think about it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
You notice the bogus post are not being answer then too.

Thompson Twins
Unregistered guest
.......... :-) :-)

we're so glad kneegrow's friend didn't come tonight.
He wus startin to git on our nerves......

Cartman
Unregistered guest
yep......this time mods got zero tolerance

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Glad to see you noticed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us