Thanks to PGM I have open DIRECTV P4/P5 emulation

RDelaware
Unregistered guest
I just wanted to say thank you to ecoustics for having a thread up a couple of weeks ago that lead me to buy an emulation setup from PGM to unlock my Directv receivers in the house. I bought 6 knockerboards and software from PGM by calling them toll free at 1-800-671-9612. I called two times and on the second time I took the chance and ordered.

I finally got my units yesterday and followed all the instructions on the cd rom that came with it and now I am watching fully open directv ppv, sports, hbo's, everything is wide open just like when I had my football card up.

I am so happy and want to share my experience with everyone who reads this board. It took so long for a hack to come out but PGM made it happen! Free tv for life!

Ryan.

big scam
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

Holy Man there in Bellevue Washington...many scammmers there too

Oh oh Boston's back scamming these units too............DO NOT BUY..........SCam scam......its a SETUP FROM ...fbi..stay away from this PGM...bs

Anonymous

hi,

good news man..can you give us the web site for PGM?? i can't call that number from canada.

also will this work for dishnetwork channels that are moved to nagra2?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 74
What a fcuking moron...Who you working for azzhole? There is no such thing as wide open DTV....are you fcuking gayy? Are you trying to come out of the closet? Sounds like you are looking for attention!! Go screw puberty's boy Pitbull and stay out of trouble you stupid moron...

dsschris
Unregistered guest
It is wide open, I should know, I am watching all my pay per views now on directv without having to buy each one now that I have my knockerboard from pgm.

Anonymous

does this work for dishnetwork channels also??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
it doesn't work for anything cuumm-gurgler...this dsschris guy is abviously retarded and doesn't know the difference...there is nothing working right now for wide open DTV...if you want to watch DTV you have to pay...end of story you idiot sticks...ROTF

thematrix2005
Unregistered guest
it does not get dishnet channels, it only gets the directv channels, which most of them are channels that dishnet has and many more. There is no hack out for nagra 2 yet, so pgm's fix is the only way to go now.

They do have a website, it is like this one, a discussion forum and they have mirc chat too, it is private for members only. I have access now and have had it since I bought my knockerboards from pgm last week. The site is not too bad, not too busy, but informative and fun to talk to all the guys in there that have what I have as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not PGM you azzhole..what don't you understand..PGM is no longer in the game and you are watching a subbed card....fcuking dumb azz..what don't you understand about not having wide open DTV...get you finger out your azz and smell the coffee cupcake..

dsschris
Unregistered guest
why are you insulting me knee grow? just because you are pissed off that you can not afford to buy pgm's directv emulator hack and you are stuck watching welfare free-to-air style satellite does not mean you are supposed to come in here and hate on people like myself who are happy to be watching directv again.

Thanks PGM
Without you
I would be a sad case like
knee grow

Anonymous

i'm not a guru with electronics like you guys....what it takes to implement pgm's fix for direct TV? can i do it myself? what nneds to be done with knockerboards? if u could explain in brief , that would be great...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
you're posting false information you retard....put some proof up tough guy!!!...take a pic of your so called contraption from PGM and post it up....but doesn';t really matter...this guy you got it from is a smart cookie...he's see's a retard a mile away, like yourself

Dss scam watcher
Unregistered guest
easily explained ...its all BOGUS muble jumble...not even technical correct...its a SCAM!...U buy and get NOTHING!

dsschris
Unregistered guest
well, I am not a guru either, anonymous, I just ordered the boards from pgm by calling the toll free line at 1-800-671-9612 and once I got it, I just called them back and they walked me through the setup process.

It took me about 10 to 15 minutes to do it while on the phone with them and since then I am watching dave with no probs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
I realize it's a scam...but that retard dsschris doesn't understand it...not sure if he's been dropped on his head a few times or what. Some people are just looking for attention and that fruitcake is one of them....azzmuncher...

Boston
Unregistered guest
dsschris is trying to get into your pocket kneegrow..he's verifying that the PGM scam is NOT a scam...and we all know it is...that we can agree on..

Anonymous

dsschris,

it seems like, i can't dial that number from canada ..may be it is constantly engaged...how else can i get hold of them?? is there a website you can give us??

thanks

fkindisastr
Unregistered guest
I dont know why you are all over chris, Knee Grow, he is just happy to be watching direc again. I know he is not bullshitting because I am watching all channels now as well with standalone emulation from PGM. I bought it from the same toll free number about three weeks ago. 1-800-671-9612.

Obviously if this was not working, why the hell would the number still be working after over one month that they have been selling the directv p4 p5 emulators.

Think about it for a moment, if this was a scam like some people say, then none of us would be watching 100% unscrambled ppv and all other chans. As well scams come and go, this has been selling now from the same place, same toll free same people, same company for the past 7 weeks.

You just bash PGM and us because you don't have $349 to spend on PGM's Fix so you spend your days here bashing people who can afford to watch directv with pgm's emulator knockerboards.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
the only thing he is going to get into is my zipper....fcuking fa99ot boy dsschris....run along and get a life rim-lickker..ROTF

Anonymous

fkindisastr/dsschris,

it seems like, i can't dial that number from canada ..may be it is constantly engaged...how else can i get hold of them?? is there a website you can give us??

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why do you want the number idiot..it's a fcuking scam...can you not read the above posts? Are you retarded like that chris guy? you prob are the same person talking to each other...fcuking retards..ROTF

BikeGrips
Unregistered guest
I am not sure, anonymous, I am in the usa, I do not know how it works from canada, I just tried to call and got through, so the toll free number does work from here. Maybe get a friend in the u.s to order for you? I just ordered one myself, so I look forward to getting it soon.

BikeGrips
Unregistered guest
I am not sure, anonymous, I am in the usa, I do not know how it works from canada, I just tried to call and got through, so the toll free number does work from here. Maybe get a friend in the u.s to order for you? I just ordered one myself, so I look forward to getting it soon.

Anonymous

it still doesn't work from canada..do they have an email or website i can use??

knee grow....dont be a pain...if u don't like the fix/can't afford the fix, u dont have to post ur msgs here...

IT-is-A-JokE
Unregistered guest
Someone is trying to scam everyone by using different names here. It is the same person acting like many and trying to scam you by saying there is a hack for p4/p5. Just don't give your $349 to these cons.

happysat
Unregistered guest
Wow it looks out of control in here. I have had pgm's p4 fix now for over a month and I am very thankfull to ecoustics for leading me to PGM's p4-p5 hack.

I would suggest it to any of my friends and already have sent many friends to call them at their toll free number at 1-800-671-9612 , the call is free and they are very kind and helpful on the phone, maybe they put a little pressure for the customers to buy dealer packages, but besides that, they are a cool bunch or hackers out in alberta canada. I might go visit one day, I hear the people are very friendly out there and the girls are really easy to talk to :-)

Anonymous

happysat,
would u be kind enough to call them and get a local phone number for canada..that toll free number doesnt work from canada. or may be a website or email id??

Anonymous

Yes pgm's p4 hack works, I use it on four units, 2 rca's and 2 sony, and I hear that some other guys released the software to the public but it got locked down quickly. The support for the software and codes is lifetime, so I am not worried that it is going down any time soon.

Anonymous

do you get cricket matches with direct tv?? with the p4/5 hack, do you still get all ppv events like cricket??

also pls give us a local phone number for canada...i'm from alberta only..but cant dial this number...

Anonymous

hmm, cricket matches, I am not sure, I never watched any of them. Maybe if you can find a way to call them at pgm, maybe they can tell you?

Don't you have a friend in the u.s.a that can call?

audioviduser
Unregistered guest
I have been using the PGM Emulator KnockerBoards for over a month now and they work just fine. As long as you do not turn off your ird, you do not ever need to reset the emulator board.

The best thing about PGM's fix is that you do not need a computer hooked up to your emulator to make it work, the computer is used only once to load the knockerboard then it is inserted into the ird and you disconnect it from your computer.

This is the best thing to happen to free tv in almost 2 years now, no more bins, no more hashes, no more ecm's .

I like it, PGM is awesome!

Anonymous

audioviduser,
is it possible for u to call them and get me a local phone no so that i can call from alberta, canada. Thsi number doesnt work. I would like to get it touch with them personally rather than ordering them thro' someone in US.

If you can do this, i'd appreciate it..

CokBlock
Unregistered guest
I came across the thread here and wanted to put in my 2 cents.

I have been watching directv for many years dating back to the battery card days. I was sad when dave switched over to the p4/p5 stream and I was without tv for over a year.

There is no way I was going to pay for a platinum sub and fork over hundreds of dollars every month to pay for all the payperviews that I am so used to watching for years now and the 50 dollar events like ufc and wrestling.

So I went to fta and got myself a fortec, it was ok, but only got dishnetwork and no channelguide so I had to guess what was comming on and go through all the channels to find something good.

When I heard of PGM's new hack for directv, I thought it was b.s like most people and I did not bother paying into it. After a friend of mine in miami called to let me know he was watching dtv with a full 3m on emulation that he bought from PGM by calling the toll free number at 1-800-671-9612 and he told me to call, so I did and since that day I am back up and watching tv without any more searching for channels or programs on fta, dicktv is back and i love it!

Thanks go out to PGM for making this crazy hack and making it so easy to use!

Anonymous

would u guys be kind enough to call them and get a local phone number for canada..that toll free number doesnt work from canada. or may be a website or email id??

Please!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

would u guys be kind enough to call them and get a local phone number for canada..that toll free number doesnt work from canada. or may be a website or email id??

Please!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

bump

tim 123
Unregistered guest
stay away from that scammer.He is ignoring your request for a local numbet in Alberta for a good reason! These scammers get a new 1-800 number every couple of weeks!

tim 123
Unregistered guest
Stay away from that scammer! He is ignoring your request for a local number in Alberta for a good reason! He wants to take your MONEY!!!!! These scammers(actually its probably only one person) change 1-800 numbers every couple of weeks just to stay one step ahead of the law.......Iam quite surprised that Millard got scammed,he should have known better!

Unregistered guest
ya it is a scam if it wasnt then they would have had efnet #dsstech test it and they didnt

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
unfcuking real....people listen, it's a fcuking scam...DO NOT CALL THAT NUMBER...you're going to get a huge phone bill...these guys are fcuking low level scum....there is no wide open fix for DTV..use your mellons you fcuking idiot sticks.....FFS

Unregistered guest
P4 Scripts, P4 Loaders visit www.p4-support.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
quite spamming the board you fcuking scamming azzhole...go butt-fcuk your sister you rim-lickker.

dsshupros
Unregistered guest
hey guys the fellas at www.dsshupros.net have a sub fix that is legit..no worries.Just pay youir bill and good to go for months and months with NO worries.Mike Thompson is the owner and WILL take good care of ya peeps..No cutofffs here ya pay for which is alot of free tv well kinda free...NO scam NO like these IDIOTS above with there bs 1-800 numbers whata joke......its jusr LK and BOSTON up to his old tricks of scamminf like...dsscentral(scammers)

dsshupros
Unregistered guest
hey guys the fellas at www.dsshupros.net have a sub fix that is legit..no worries.Just pay youir bill and good to go for months and months with NO worries.Mike Thompson is the owner and WILL take good care of ya peeps..No cutofffs here ya pay for which is alot of free tv well kinda free...NO scam NO like these IDIOTS above with there bs 1-800 numbers whata joke......its jusr LK and BOSTON up to his old tricks of scamminf like...dsscentral(scammers)

ymmot
Unregistered guest
RDelaware, How long did it take to get your units?

ymmot
Unregistered guest
RDelaware, How long did it take to get your units?

Anonymous

Oh yeah! I want the hack too. Called it sold, 1 more thing i've seen elvis at 7-11 selling the hack!

JESUS PISS TENTICLES
Unregistered guest
Knee Grow I beleive you are trying to help, but instead of shooting them down prove it like this....
www.satscams.com
It's at the top of the list of Currently Known Email Scammers.

Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE NO IF I CAN PICK UP THE VOOM SAT PACKAGE AT 61.5 W WITH A FORTEC ULTRA AND WITH AUTO ROLL AND A DIRECT TV DISH AND LNB. IF NOT WICH ONES CAN I GET!!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 268
How many threads you going to ask this in you fcuking retard...

a wise one
Unregistered guest
I am rather glad to see someone other than myself noticed this is the same person using different names to try an scam people into lossing their money.. would be nice to see the admin to ban their IP even..

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
I'll get right on that fruitcake...

Username: Spiritwindz

Post Number: 3
kneegrow you seem rather stupid urself calling names talking with a trash mouth iam sure everyone got ur point but no need to keep it up , i thought this was a place to learn not abuse ppl its a scam , let it go

SHARKYD23
Unregistered guest
I just wanted to let everybody know I believe this is probably a scam. I ordered the emulators from Simon 4 weeks ago and have received nothing. I talked to him today and he said he is refunding my money. I should receive it back sometime next week. If I do receive it I will let everybody know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
It is a scam...you're not recieving anything you idiot stick...If you would of used your brains and did some research, you would of realized this...Oh well...you know the saying....Once and idiot, twice a retard...ROTF

Maple Leaf
Unregistered guest
Here's something you can bank on. Pierre, whom I know, has nothing at all to do with PGM. They're not in Alberta, Canada, they're in Montreal, Quebec. And Pierre who once owned PGM made a court settlement with DirectTv several years ago, paid a hell of a fine. The only thing that kept him out of prison was he agreed never to mess with coding again. And if he does and they catch him, he goes to prison. I've been a writer for 15 years. A buddy sent me this forum and you can believe me when I tell you there is NO P4 HACK! The only thing that's out there is card simulation, and that's working off of somebody else's sub. Pierre has asked me to tell you it is not him and it's a complete scam. I know, I've read all these posts and people won't listen, they just want to throw their money away. Take it from a writer who's been doing this a long time. There is no wide open DTV. So take this for what's it's worth to you.

Your friend

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
Doesn't matter what you say here....too many retards, just because someone has a nice website and nice pic of loader and bogus software taht they have the fix....fcuking idiot sticks need to wake up and smell the seamen...

VERY F***ING PISSED OFF
Unregistered guest
Listen people, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THOSE PGM B***ARDS! I have a friend who purchased and when they didn't receive products by the due date they kept calling and would get invalid tracking numbers, all sort of lies, and the b***ards made a comment to this person and asked what did they want from PGM. Would would think they would send the f***ing product after receiving the money, NO F***ING WAY! Please do not order from them. They ask for $349 for one board and $459 for six, no they are at a alltime high of $859 for six. Just don't be sucked up by these SON OF A B***HES. If you purchase and call a lot to find out where your products are they will fix their phones so you can't get through to them or leave a message. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST F***ING SCAMMERS ON EARTH and I would not kid you. $459 is a lot of money to just throw up in the air and let the wind blow it away and if you purchase you might as well do that. Anyone can respond to the threads so don't you think that they are writting the emails themselves and posting they have these knockerboards up and running just to get YOUR MONEY??????????? Use your heads, I just wish my friend would have done it before they became a victim of those F***ING B***ARDS

smarter than that
Unregistered guest
Anyone who gets scammed nowadays,deserves it for stupidity.So many sites have the scammer listing of satscams.com.People must READ,check out the seller,shop around,do their homework before ever buying anything from anyplace...and I don't mean just Dss,stores,or websites..I mean NO matter what the product is from anyone or anyplace...it could be a car,furniture,college,babysitter service, etc..in this DSS matter,contact paypal,credit card company,postal inspectors and say U don't knopw anything about any purchase (unless of course U were really stupid and paid with a money order,cash or cod)

Username: Thelaw

Post Number: 1
Here we have a bunch of low life scumbags intent on stealing someone elses property(satellite service) calling scammers scumbags. You people here are nothing but lowlife bottom dwelling THIEVES.
You know how you can keep people from trying to scam you? STOP trying to get something for nothing! PAY YOUR FUKKING BILLS! Didn't your parents teach you anything? FUKKING THIEVES EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU COCKSUC*ERS.
KNEEGROW LET THEM GO TO THE SITES AND 800 NUMBERS AND GET FUKKED> THEY DESERVE IT.
BY THE WAY YOU"RE A FUKKING LITTLE BI*CH THAT TAKES IT UP THE A*S ANYWAY.

Kermit the Frog
Unregistered guest
Oscar and Kneegrow suck each others dick
what a pair of faggits

Anonymous

HEY KNEE GROW WHATS THE NEW CODES MAN THERE NOT ANY WERE IN THIS SITE

Anonymous

I heard today that there is a fix for the p4. I need to bring my friend a receiver and he will supply the card. Only prob is that the PPV fills up quickly but he will clear them off. The cost is $80. He supplies the card and does something to the receiver. There you have it! Forget PGM, there is something out there.

Felix Unger
Unregistered guest
Oscar..FTA receivers their use and reception of signals is perfectly legal,as long as U don't steal "encrypted" (coded) signals such as Dish and Bev...MANY scammers are offering products (receivers) that are legal,but they are NOT providing the product they offer...not all scammers offer illegal devices,so don't bash all users for being thieves and stealing!

Kneegrow is another matter whose intent appears similiar to yours...bash and destroy ALL DSS sites and dealers..maybe U are kneegrow with another alias..

Unregistered guest
ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAY YOUR GETTING FREE TV BECAUSE OF PGM WHY DONT YOU LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NO OR SEND ME AN INSTANT MESSAGE WITH IT I WILL CALL YOU AND TALK I AM IN VEGAS RIGHT NOW SO LET ME KNOW IF YOUR CLOSE

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
Well, Well, Well....listen to little mormon boy Oscar. That really burns your azz that people are getting free TV eh. Maybe you are watching cable and just jealous and pizzed off. I'm here to try to stop people from getting scammed. So why don't you run along and change your tampon, and lactatA© on your mother's nipplA© some more you fcuking useless piece of skin....

Unregistered guest
HEY KNEE GROW NOTICE NONE OF THEM GOT BACK WITH ME ABOUT PGM I WONDER WHY HA HA

Unregistered guest
HEY KNEE GROW NOTICE NONE OF THEM GOT BACK WITH ME ABOUT PGM I WONDER WHY HA HA

fix4me2
Unregistered guest
I have paid Dave for years. If he offered a package that had unlimited PPVs, and all the adult channels were legal where I live, I woudn't even me around with fixed cards.

fix4me2
Unregistered guest
Are you guys saying that there isn't a fix at all? or just a wide open hack? My friend who has been fixing my stuff for years, says for $80 I give my receiver to him, without the card, and I get back a fixed p4 and my receiver. Does anyone know anything about this? If so, I would like to do it myself. Dishnet goes out 4/28 and then who knows what!

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
That's what where saying fruitcake....No wide open fix for DTV yet...if you hear otherwise it's a bunch of fcuking bullshat....

fix4me2
Unregistered guest
Well listen here KneeGer, you don't have to be such an a_ss. I will pay my $80 and I will let you know if it works. Obviously, you aren't a professional card programmer, otherwise you would be more opt to hear about different things that may be working out there! I havn't had a fixed Dave card since the HU stream was shut down, but I have had a Canada Express Vu system going for around a year now. So, instead of sitting there being so negitive about everything having to do with Dave, why not be pro-active and spend that time writing scripts for the P4 card. Unless maybe, you have never had a fixed card before because no one would deal with you because of that nasty a_ss attitude! Whats wrong? is the man holdin ya down? weep weep

Anonymous

scam scam

Username: Sat

Y, Y N

i give them $ 500 not a thing no dtv fix i lost 500 hundred the are fu.king scam scan the took my $500 ran please dontoder the are a scam scam do not oderscam I just wanted to say thank you to ecoustics for having a thread up a couple of weeks ago that lead me to buy an emulation setup from PGM to unlock my Directv receivers in the house. I bought 6 knockerboards and software from PGM by calling them toll free at 1-800-671-9612. I called two times and on the second time I took the chance and ordered.

I finally got my units yesterday and followed all the instructions on the cd rom that came with it and now I am watching fully open directv ppv, sports, hbo's, everything is wide open just like when I had my football card up.

I am so happy and want to share my experience with everyone who reads this board. It took so long for a hack to come out but PGM made it happen! Free tv for life!

Anonymous

his name is simon scam scam all kin d of lie scam do not oder or cell 1800 671 96 12 the took $500 for dtv board scam

Maple Leaf
Unregistered guest
Boy You guys never learn do you?

Anonymous

i learn now my brother maple leaft

butthead
Unregistered guest
thanx for openin my eyes maple leaf

Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 3
Good don't waste your money on scams.

Anonymous

you want your dick suck cell simon 1800 671 9612 scam dtv board suck my d

ymmot
Unregistered guest
Simon Griffen is his name, and Sucking dick is his game. He ripped me off of $349.

ymmot
Unregistered guest
Here is one for you Simon Griffen. Suck it!

Anonymous

simon take aneyone monney a friend of min he get fu.k by simon 500

Anonymous

simon take aneyone monney a friend of min he get fu.k by simon 500

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
Looks good on you, you dumb fcuker...that's what you get when you don't do your homework. And as for this fcuking Simon fruitcake...he'll get what's coming to him...LOL

ebiru
Unregistered guest
lmao haha this stuff is gold, I'm bored as hell sitting here reading up on this crap and its obvious about 10 posts in that its the same a$$ clown posting, mainly because it's the same crap from the same mouth and most of the posts are from Unregistered guests. I'm unregistered mainly cause I'm to lazy to register but nonetheless its obvious I'm a differant person. ^_^

cramps
Unregistered guest
no your not................fuckface

Iou
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

fix4me2
Unregistered guest
Well, you guys have to do your homework. I got my receiver back today and guess what... I get all the channels. I need to order PPV and I was told that they fill up quickly, but the programmer said that he would wipe them off free of charge for 3 months. SO there you have it folks! NO PGM. I gave him my receiver, without the card, and $80. He gave me my receiver back, with a P4 card with a platium sub. The P4 card alone is worth $80!!! so folks, there at leasst a clone program with PPV wiper on it, and with a little mod to your receiver, you are back in business! I have looked all over the net to find out how he is doing it, but I cannot find a thing. If anyone has an idea, I would like to be able to wipe the PPV myself to save me the trip.

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
Whatever....what does that have to do with emulation, fcuking nothing you idiot...so you have a sub, big fcuking deal, so do millions of other people...what the fucks is your point?

duke elling
Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
It seems to me that Knee Grow is of such low intelligence that he is unable to speak or write without swearing or putting someone down. He also claims that one person is using different user names in an effort to scam people. Maybe it is true but maybe Knee Grow is just trying to stop us from getting the fix. I find it hard to believe that some type of hack, even if just a partial one is not out there.

Username: Dmcschwab

Metairie, La Usa

hi, can you tell me about pansat 2500 programming and south west area , need degrees to set it up?

Told Ya So!
Unregistered guest
You have been suckered into getting a platinum sub for $80. DTV activated the account with the receiver number and your new p4 card.

This will work for about one more month. When DTV does not receive payment for the account they will shut it off.

Try ordering 25 ppvs and then tell us if the "programmer" can wipe them off. He won't be able to unless he pays DTV the bill.

This is one of the oldest scams on the net and you just fell for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thanks for telling it like it is !!!!!

Simon Griffen
Unregistered guest
If you want your money back send me a self addressed envelope with $200.... If anyone is looking for some online bank codes just send me some more money... I also have some watches for sale just call me 1-800-blowSimon

Simon Griffen
Unregistered guest

Matty46
Unregistered guest
Anyone out there want to share a sub? If you live in Atlanta area and can recieve TSO and FSNS contact me. Have 2 others here in Miami want same. Share cost, save money. Contact Matty

cuntillingus
Unregistered guest
I sharted

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
What a kid! Your mama know your on the pc again.

Benedictus XVI
Unregistered guest

Benedictus XVI
Unregistered guest

Silver Member

Post Number: 609
Leave kneegrow alone you bunch of fcuking idiots

mike
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

has anyone ever used www.P4-support.com.They are claiming they have a new uploader and New P4 Scripts.Any feed back would be appreciated.
Thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Yea right !!!!! NOT

Night
Unregistered guest
To All you guys out there who isn't paying attention Knee Grow is Right, if it was possible to hack the ASIC chip in the Dtv card it would have happend with the P3, guess what? it's not possible thats why there was never an emulator style (AVR) board for the p3 phase. I think it's time to put up or shut up, Show a picture with the info screen using this so called knocker board... As for the rest of you if you can not use the brains that GOD gave you go ahead and loose your money.. Other wise keep it in your pocket where it belongs until some real proof comes along ....

CKNJ
Unregistered guest
To Maple, Spirit Windz or Kneegro:

First off, thanks for any input as you guys are the registered members and put it all out there for us. Personally, if you say it's a scam then that's what I go with.

A couple of questions:

1. From your experience, is there going to be a hack in the near future for the P4/P5?

2. I keep hearing how Dish Net is the better option and that you can get the PPV's, pay channels etc by switching and using the necessary hardware etc. Is this BS?

Thanks in advance & your patience and knowledge are indeed appreciated.

CKNJ

LK
Unregistered guest
So U are saying U don't want help or advice from an "unregistered" user here..U think that by "registering" here and giving this well known DTV/Dishnet/FCC/government monitored site your email addy,that this makes someone smarter than the regular "unregistered" posters here...well I guess U don't need my advice then...good luck

BTW...www.satscam.com exposes all scam sites..they don't care if registered or not, reads it and knows it!

CKNJ
Unregistered guest
No..that's not what I'm saying at all....it just seems like there's alot of non reg posters who are pushing the scam sites. If you can answer these questions then great..I just don't want to see the same crap from above pushing the sites that are shown on satscam.

Thanks,
CK

LK
Unregistered guest
Dishnet is now being hacked but that will end around August when ALL the subscribers cards are swapped out to be compatable with their new Nagra2 air datastream which has NOT been hacked..

DTV P4/5 has also still not been hacked and does not look promising ..and definitely NOT near future..I believe nagra2 will be hacked before DTV,but a very similiar nagra2 used in Europe for 3 years still has not been hacked either..

Come around august or so,U will have 3 options:
1.Subscribe to DTV,Dish, or Bev
2.Share a subscription (many threads here to read how)
3.Use FTA (free to air) receiver and satellite roof dish and pick up legal unencrypted noncoded channels from various satellites listed at www.lyngsat.com

CKNJ
Unregistered guest
LK,

Thanks for the information and sorry for the missunderstanding earlier. I appreciate the help!

CK

Stoopid
Unregistered guest
I'm thinking about taking up reading.

puzzy-eater
Unregistered guest
Please let me know if there is a hack for P4

Unregistered guest
My Direct TV card has crashed and I would like to subscribe here in Canada. How do I go about doing this? When I did it years ago, there was a company in Maine I contacted to set up the account. I don't have their number anymore. Another thing, I misplaced my Hughes Direct TV card and want to know how to go about getting a new one here in Canada? Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Mad as Hell & Stoopid
Unregistered guest
I understand that you can get some assistance from your local RCMP or police department.

mrballs
Unregistered guest
Can I have a cack to lick?

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Yes try the one in your head!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us