The New P4 Loaders and Scripts

Unregistered guest
Hey guys have you seen the loaders and scripts at www.p4-support.com

any information about them would be appreicated it before i send off my money

Anonymous

Currently under intense investigation:

nagra2.tv WARNING --- Claims to have Nagra2 hack (not on sale yet) ---- see our forum for details*
Dishstar.tv WARNING --- Claims to be selling a device that is currently testing the N2 ---- see our forum for details*

Currently Known Email Scammers:

81x.com/nagra2/dishbell WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/17348216 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
** email spammer click here to enter live chat: http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/26838669 ** WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
PGM Dev Team - email scam WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming*** --- see our forum for details*
zyworld.com/dishookup316 WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
freewebs.com/p4crack ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

members.lycos.co.uk/dss3m/ ***Successfully killed---no longer online***
members.lycos.co.uk/dssp4/ -dss3m alias ***Successfully killed---no longer online***

Currently Known Website scammers:

p4cube.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

commercial3m.com -Satscript.com alias WARNING --- possible alias of Satscript.com/P4cardsonline.com ---- see our forum for details*
Satscript.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

nagracode.com / nagracode.net / nagracode.org WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
maestra3m.net -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
dishtest3m.com -nagracode.com alias WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

p4-support.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4-solutions.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
johny.0web-hosting.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***
p4dragon.com
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

dssvisions.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dss4u.org Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
Sat3mx.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
cpwave.net Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
3moffshore.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
SATHOUSE.COM Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
satelliteinteractive.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

spacetwister3m.com
Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dynamica3m.com -spacetwister3m alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now

grobel-technologies.com Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dtvunderground.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4code.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
p4-programmer.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
gx-technologies.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
dsscowboy.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
base305.com -grobel-technologies alias Scam Site offline, has been closed/shut down -for now
hyperonics.net -grobel-technologies alias
Redirected to a legit site - for now

This is NOT a list of un-reputable dealers, or dealers with various complaints against them.
this is a list of people and dealers trying to SCAM people outright.
basically, what I'm saying is, if you use any of these websites above, you will:

Lose your money = 100% for sure

possibly be reported to DTV/Dishnetwork

most likely have your email address listed in "the Satellite Pirates spam list"

feel like an idiot for being taken by such a common scam

as of this date there is:

NO P4/D1 hack

NO Nagra 2 hack

the dealers/people below claim to have one or both.
also understand, many of these sites are owned by the same person/people and will go to any length to scam you.

This list was generated by various public web forums, listed on our Legit links page

Every site on this page has been investigated by various mods/admins on the legit linked sites page and finally by this site, until it has been proven conclusively in every way these people are scammers.

Unregistered guest
Thanks guys. All peeps are tellin me they big time scammers. Glad I know this so I dont get my money stolen away.

So you been warned.

Boston
Unregistered guest
Anytime U want to know if someone is a scammer...go to www.satscams.com

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

U peeps should avoid this site..I know they USED to be reptuable site but now there just SCAMMERS.

Unregistered guest
I am a member of p4-support.com and have been so for over 4 months and have had no problems what so ever.

If you guys signup say your a friend of phil so I get a onth free of p4 (dtvs support) free.

Thanks

D K

Unregistered guest
Thanks guys, I signed up to the site and received my tracking number within 25 hours of payment, I will keep you guys posted! THIS IS FUCVKING AWESOME!

Anonymous

sweet...i just sent info to www.p4-support.com for info on how to signup, its great to see that theirs a p4 scripts out.

thanks

p4-support.com

night..

mark0

Boston
Unregistered guest
U " alleged happy customers" are all part of the scam..we know your thinking this..Ecoustics is free adverising with MANY people..90% will know and will be told we are scammers...but if we get 10% to buy from us,then we're still WAY ahead and made Big free money..U are absolutely right,10% will still be ignorant and buy this SCAM from you,heck just look at the 1000x they all ask the same questions..LOL

People smarter up,don't BUY from these people...hopefully I just cut that 10% buyers/believers DOWN to 1%..

Unregistered guest
I ordered from them but havn't received my package yet, I'm assuming that since the holidays and everything perhaps mail is slow. I got the tracking number on wednesday and called Fedex, they confirmed it was 4lb's in weight and was sent from a prefered client. My hopes are high and can't wait to get my DTV back up and running, anyone else have the same delay with these guys?

The minute my loader comes in I will post everything on here including photos, screenshots of the software and everything. Hopefully I won't get bashed for this!!!!

Ciao

Parcel Boy

Anonymous

nice...lets hope these guys are for real, I don't trust satscams.com. LoL i was a member of a site for Bell/Dishnet scripts which was great and they claimed that they were scammers.

I would rather give www.p4-support.com a shot and hope for the best.

keep us posted parcel, its guys like you that keep the DSS world standing.

later

DSTM2
Unregistered guest
satscams.com is a site that will post your REAL social security #s & stuff , if your smart stay away from this website. Its owned in the US by Charles Prost in New york. He uses the name "satscams" all over the net.

Username: Tazzman67

Post Number: 1
hmm. I have heard nothing but bad news with this site,and all the other sites claiming to have a fix,however, some of the other sites that i saw said they would have a fix when it came available but that was way back in june 2004. I would reallylike to see this place be legit because i have a subscription to dtv and i would love to get all the channels again lol.i hope that you get your order and have some good news for us.

Anonymous

I am not interested in purchasing the loaders or scripts, because I don't have a problem paying for the service/channels.

However, I do want to know if it is possible to view channels via someone else's account with these loaders and scripts.

I ask this because very recently numerous adult movie purchases have been made on two of my receivers. It's a long story as to why I have come to the following conclusion, but I am fairly certain that nobody in my house made these purchases.

Parcel Boy
Unregistered guest
Hey Guys,

I received my order today and so far everything is up and running. I will be taking photos and screenshots tonight so i'll keep everyone posted.

thx
parcel

Thats-so-funny
Unregistered guest
Hey Anon, stop smoking weed and ordering p*orno when you can't open your eyes to watchem :-)

Post Number: 2
Parcel Boy
Unregistered guest
Whats up with that?I email'ed you but it was kicked back as "could not be sent" and i had only text in it.I was interested in more information on the loader.

Anonymous

Well.. Im another stupid victim of these scammers.. Unfortunately I didnt read this forum before sending my $150 to zyworld.com/dtvhookup2005.. via westerunion (at least I have the full name of who got my money.. I'll see what I can do).
NEVER BUY FROM THEM !! or nagracode.com or zyworld.com/dtvhookup1234

Shepps
Unregistered guest
Parcel,

I haven't seen your photos and screenshots yet. Is it legit?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 213
of course you havn't seen his photo's...it's because he doesn't have any. Sounds like one of the azzholes that work for that scamming site www.p-4solutions.com They claim to have a wide open script for DTV. Any retard in their right mind would know there is no fix yet. If he does put pics up, it will be a subscribed card...end of story..

Post Number: 4
Plus, those saying that they got their "package" are UNREGISTERED and/or ANONYMOUS so I guess you can take that with a grain of salt because that is all you are gonna see is that grain of salt.

Post Number: 5
Oh yeah, when I tried to email that p4 solutions place with the emails listed thaty all three had the same email. info@p4solutions.com sales@ and support@ was also listed as inf@p4solutions.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
Here's my email to the fcuking scammers....

#1 From Me
you bunch of fcuking scammers...there is no fix for DTV you know it
and I do....quite fcuking scamming people and find a real job you
azzholes....you're going down big time you fcuking losers..

kneegrow

Their Reply:
Sir,

The great thing about America and Canada is the Freedom of Speech
otherwise a mouth like yours in any other country would land you in a
back alley dumpster. We have no reason to lie nor do we profit from
stealing off our memebers, we have been online for over a year and
still continue to grow. We have sent numerous sites a sample of our
product which has been posted, we receive 300 members daily because our
products work.

Have a nice day.

Sales

#2 From me
You are offering a wide open P4 card which does not exist....which
means you are fcuking scamming....if you are offering a subbed card
that is different. Don't play stupid with me...we all know that there
are no loaders and scripts for the new cards yet....one of these days
you are going to scam the wrong person and watch your back....FCUKING
SCAMMERS

No reply from them
#3 from me
http://www.satscams.com

p4-support.com WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

What you got to say about that you fcuking SCAMMERS...admit it you are
a scamming piece of shite..

kneegrow

No reply

#4 from me
I'm posting your website all over the net...to let everyone know that
you are a scamming piece of fcuking shite....get a fcuking real job you
fat-azz loser...go drink some beer..cause your time is coming
azzhole..

kneegrow
No reply

What a bunch of fcuking loser scammers...I don't think that website will be around long...ROTF

Unregistered guest
Kneegrow ....U got no reply from them cus U sent e-mails to their old address.

Wise up Stupid Monkey.

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
I hit reply the same night fcukface...don't stick up for the cume-gurglers. They didn't reply because they know I am right...they are nothing but worthless scammers that have no job or girlfriends because they are fat and lazy.

Their time is coming....people who scam always get caught...let's hope it's fromt he police and not someone who worked hard for their money and wants to bash some fcuking head in...

Think about that you fcuking azzholes

Username: Satscamscom

Post Number: 1
just to address a few remarks
Satscams is a totally legit site (that means it will not be shut down by dtv or Dish or the feds...
we keep everything on the up and up.
we do not advertise nor do we hack sites or anything stupid like that...
we just simply try to warn people of scammers
at one point a few posters (that were scammed) posted the personal info of the king of scammers aka keason aka grobeltechnologies etc.. when we discovered his social security number had been posted we deleted it.. this is illegal to do, and this was why it was deleted.
this happened only once.
there have been about 3 or so legit dealers that claimed to have a nagra2 hack running on their site, misleading people to purchase from them...
this is wrong.
and we simply told them it was wrong

we are simply an info site
you can ignore our warnings if you like... it is after all, your money, and are free to do with it as you please :-)
and AFTER you are scammed by these scumbags, I would like invite you to our site to tell your story, in hopes it saves some other poor victim.

think about it for 1 second,,...
when the n2 or p4 hack comes out... the whole scene will be talking about it... not just one site... ALL sites

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
Don't buy from anyone that claims to have a DTV or Nag 2 hack...if you do, it's your own fault...I have told you retards over and over there is no fix yet...Don't do it idiot sticks...

Bobn
Unregistered guest
Dish Network Hacks !

No receiver card or programmer needed !

CLICK HERE

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
Don't bother...he's a fcuking rip off, lower your prices buddy, I can get that stuff almost half price...you trying to azzrape people or what?

Username: Avalon

Post Number: 4
I think satscams is Dave himself.

Username: Satscamscom

Post Number: 2
ya ok steven
what possible purpose would there be in that?

all the info on satscams is available at every major dss forum on the net...
cept all it is scammer sites
nothing more

i cant see how you think it's dave... telling people NOT to go to these scam sites

hell the only dss sites that wont get shut down by dave IS the scam sites... becasue it goes with everything he stands for... i would put my money on the scam sites being dave... nice way to harvest address of real people pirating tv, and you don't have to give them anything cause that would be illegal.

more than any other dave probably hates satscams the most, because it is trying to stop innocent pirates (there's an oxymoron) from losing cash and being sued

but as long as satscams stays legit, doing nothing illegal they can't touch it.

simply an info site... nothing more

aaaasss
Unregistered guest
leT THE dummy learn a lesson the hard way....

Unregistered guest
This P4/P5, Nagra 2, bullshit makes me sick. FU*c**ng b@st@rds, Aren't you making enough money already with paying customers. How much more is enough?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us