What switch to combine dual lead LNBF

Anonymous

I have a coolsat4000 and currently hooked up to 2 dishes to get 3 different Sat signals ran thru a DISEqC switch. The problem is I've got a old Primestar dish with a dual lead LNBF I only had one lead to the V side as it has a strong signal of 63, the H side only gets a 15% hit (Tree and bushes)???Funny thing if I hook one cable, either V or H up I get a picture, even on the H that has only a 15% hit??? How am I even getting a picture at this low of a signal is beyond me.

Anyway I read where someone said run the V & H into a 3x4 switch then to the DISEqC switch, did this and lost all picture to Telestar5.??? Too much signal loss, both only putting out 15% hit this way?
Do I need to use a displexer to combine these??? Any advice on what connection to use and or why I only get 15% on H and a 63% on V would be appreciated!

Rick

Anonymous

The board keeps getting filled up with Pansat Fortec key requests, anyone know the answer to this question?

Boston
Unregistered guest
I would use another forums...[link removed] ..a free public very informative and helpful site..this question is not about coolsa*t its about FTA and hardware..also live chat there...but U must register (behind red navigation bar,I think)...I think I know the solution,but would want others to confirm at dsscommunity...its a better site than here anyways

BTW..now U can NOT even post the word "COOLSATX" here at this Ecoustics site...same with some other site names, such as al7bar.T*K and dsscentral.NE*T...U must mispell word or other site name...doesn't that tell everyone something here about these forums,they don't want us and DSS or FTA info mentioned...pretty bad when U can mention a FTA receiver's name!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us