FTA info is here

tailgunner
Unregistered guest
U might be able to purchase hardware cheaper elsewhere,but there is No guarantee that you will ever recieve it or when..this site is reliable,honest and quick,maybe not the cheapest,BUT I would pay to have peace of mind.Also,INCLUDED is 1 year of free file support,which we all know is needed on ocassion and initially...again,Buy wherever U want,but this is a great site,and does offer much more than just the hardware...FTA info,how to's,files etc..this site is not a ripoff,they are telling everyone the cost up front...no hidden fees or scams..learn what the word "ripoff" means,it doesn't apply here at all..unless U think truth= ripoff.

omen
Unregistered guest
"U might be able to purchase hardware cheaper elsewhere,but there is No guarantee that you will ever recieve it"

geeze open up the phone book and boom dealers selling pansat 2500A's under 200 and the whole 1 year support is a bunch of fu ckin sh it you can easly call the dealer up you bought from local abd he'll most likely solve ur problem or refer you to a person. pay me $75 and ill give u live support noobs

tailgunner
Unregistered guest
hmmm.yeah the phone book is full of "wholesale dealers" that sell Pansat 2500a, disc4x1, and 1 year support for UNDER $200...You can't find 1 !

tailgunner
Unregistered guest
BTW...I started this thread for 1 purpose ONLY,to guide people to a site that they can get FTA info (as the SUBJECT states)..its up to them if they want to buy hardware from them,as I also originally mentioned too..I really don't care.

omen
Unregistered guest
i didnt say there was wholesale dealers in the phonebook,newb both post point to different things.read closer you can look in the phone book for pansat dealers.(which u will find under $200) the local dealer will most likely give u support if you have a problem.my god the pansat 2500a is the simplest fu ckin receiver to setup the $100 is a waste,my co ck could setup a 2500a.your guiding people to a fu ckin rip off,yes a rip off.

tailgunner
Unregistered guest
I agree that the pansat 2500a is VERY simple to setup,but again I don't consider advertising the price a ripoff.A ripoff is when you have been UNKNOWINGLY cheated or stolen from.Lets NOT argue,my intent again was to steer people where FTA info can be found,not to sell them anything.Hey,if U have a better FTA site with free info and hardware,then post it here.Thats why I started this thread,to keep the FTA info in one area,and not scattered everywhere as it is now here.Hopefully people won't have to waste time reading all these threads.

Username: Omen

Post Number: 5
tailgunner imma stop bashing your sponsor for two reasons

1.they are legit
2.there alot of scammers out there and i dont want anyone thinking efta.us is one of them,i just dont agree with there prices.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 272
i got the programing covered if you need help dont forget the man..................peace.jmill

Super Dave
Unregistered guest
You get what you pay for!

willy
Unregistered guest
beware!!!!! dssbliss its a real scum he stole 84.00 bucks from me. he never shipped the item read the others posts there's are a lot of complaints about this guy please dont lose your hard earned money like I did.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 317
Fta will be going down...............peace....jmill

Anonymous

is al7bar.tk the same as al7bar.ca

Anonymous

blackbird too James?

Carlos
Unregistered guest
james ... what happened ? .... how do you know ?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 318
all will be ecmed by tonight...........the parity keys have changed...nothing to be outraged about.it will be fixed in a few days.............peace....jmill

Pavel
Unregistered guest
hey ppl listen james would you please post ur website ont his forum with the new programing software for the fortec lftm. ultra fta reciever cause it's down and i am guessing we need a new software so plz man i beg u lol we need tv bro ... aight yo peace
(Pavel)

boomerang
Unregistered guest
They even have a Dishnetwork NFL Sunday ticket program they created to get all your games with rom 10.

Unregistered guest
PPl do any of you know when they gonna put out a software for the channel infoo??? if anyone knows plz e mail me! thank you!

Username: Tunafish188

Post Number: 3
I am new to this Free to Air. I have purchased a reciever but I need to know where the dishes are and how to figure out which one to try and lock on to. I have 2 DTV dishes to use. I also live in central Florida. Thanks for any help.

Guttien
Unregistered guest
hey will, I saw your post on dssbliss being fake, that they stole 84 dollars from you. I recently ordered from them, i know that if for some reason, you do not get anything in return, you have 30 days to dispute the charges on your credit card, 100% successfull if they didn't send you the item, why didn't you do a dispute? Much information appreciated, now i am worried. Or anyone that can help me out, also appreciated. thanks

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 385
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FELLOW PROGRAMERS>....its coming soon my new reciever 4 meg.........

Welcome To The World Largest, Wholesaler Satellite Receiver "SPACE STAR"

Introducing the New revolutionary Space Star . This Unit becomes as a Pansat 2500 or Fortec (Your Choice)

Guarantee 100% , With the same control remote work on different software, The "Space Star" is support globally, so is no need to rely on exclusive factory support.

Space Star have the same capabilities as Pansat 2500, Fortec, Blackbird,Sylverbullet Receiver. Receive same channels like Pansat 2500 and FTA Receivers with all same functions and capabilities for less MONEY.

Space Star core service is the full-time distribution of television programming, which enables hundreds of broadcasters to reach growing television audiences virtually anywhere in the world. Space Star global communication services are a one-stop resource for broadcasters' global, regional and domestic program distribution requirements.

In the United States, Space Star Galaxy fleet of satellites delivers the leading names in broadcasting to cable systems and broadcast affiliate stations nationwide. In fact, virtually every one of the 98 million television households in the United States receives television programming from a Space Star product. In addition, Space Star satellites enable international programmers to reach the highly desirable U.S. television audience by transmitting signals from as far away as China and India directly to the nearly 10,000 cable systems and the nearly two million home dish users throughout the United States.

Space Star is equally active internationally, providing full-time domestic, regional and international programming distribution services to dozens of broadcasters, including companies such as the Ecostar, Nagarvision, Cosmo, Seca , Viaccess and International NHK. In addition, Space Star satellites recievers enable U.S. programmers such as ESPN, Discovery, Disney and HBO to reach targeted audiences around the world.

Compatibility Software: X_8500 , Al7bar FTA software supported everywhere , so no need to rely on our site to exclusively for factory files.

Please contact us for more information about Space Star services.

you folks know how i feel when it comes to these fta recievers.............this baby smokes.believe me.............peace..jmill

Post Number: 5
Is a null modem cable the same as a seriel cable. I have a blackbird that says use a null modem cable that is frmale to female. I went out and got a converter for my regular seriel cable to make it female to female but I get a connect error when I try and upload new data. Any help would be appricaited. I currently get a scrambled message. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Realpro

Post Number: 14
Nagra 2 is no longer an issue. Hacks are already in place.

Bronze Member
Username: Realpro

Post Number: 15
Patrick,
No a null modem cable is not the same. A null modem terminates a DCE to a DTE or vice versa depending on the current state. You can purchase a null modem adapter if you need to convert a serial.

Post Number: 6
Thanks to everyone for all the help. I am up and running with my backbird. I wish I had some type of instruction book for it. One last question. Any one know where I can get a daily/weekly listing of what is on the different channels? I know it must be out there somewhere. Thanks again for all the help.

Sharon
Unregistered guest
If any of you guys can help it would be greatly appreaciated.I'm looking at FTA units and there are so many kinds,I'm confused. Can anyone reccomend a unit that has pvr recorder built in with dolby digital 5.1. Also one that is easy to program and grabs the keys and will get support easily.Also would I still be able to use the pvr if nagra 2 doesn't get cracked? thankyou very much for your time Sharon

Anonymous

Where can I download the Nagra2 Hack for the Max 2000?

Anonymous

What Nagra 2 Hack?

Tester2U
Unregistered guest
Saveandreplay is a run by well known scammers

There is no hack for N2..

The max 2000 is a blackbird and the developers of that box can't hack nagra 2 so how is some dumbass indian with a mail box in Don Mills Ontario gonna do it.. they lie about where they are hosted, they lie about what they sell.. they're lying scammers..

but there are lots of stupid people out there for them to scam :-)

new guy
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP... when i turn the power on...my pansat 2500a blinks the three lights then it says "on", then turns right off... after 30 seconds or so, it'll do the same thing... I'm not sure what to do... I can't even get back to the factory settings to reset it b/c it won't stay on long enough... i even unplugged it and powered it off for a day and it's still doing the same thing...

key largo
Unregistered guest
new guy...what does it take?...U asked the same question here in at least 3 different threads...go to one of the DSS forums recommended (and there are many) in the various threads here and ask the questions there..

Pavel
Unregistered guest
Key Largo yo seem to be very knowledgble why can yo only get a program guide for bell on pansat 2500a and not charly. any help would be appreated

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 61
I have a pansat 2300a and it went down on the 15th of this month does anyone know if there is a fix for this reciever as of yet and if so where I can find it and what is it called or will it be awhile before the new fix will be out.

thanx in advance

Username: Testdss

Post Number: 1
I have an hu 3.5a card where can I get binary files from?

thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 62
Test qwert the hu card is dead no good but for a icescraper. sorry buddy

rt
Unregistered guest
Colin go an get X85L from al7bar.tk for your pansat....it's free

LazyBoy03
Unregistered guest
Hello
I have a Fortec lifetime ultra and have flashed the reciever with no problem and changed the keys to the latest ones and also I have loaded a channel list. But all the are saying they are scrambled. I have a pansat 2500a and it works like a top. I am lost at what I need to do. Someone please help.
Thanks
Lazyboy03

Username: Cancan

Post Number: 3
Hi All,

I too, just brought a Lifetime Ultra and can someone send me the latest instruction and file to flash it.i also need the latest keys and channel list. I was sent to other site for downloading, but have a hard time finding them on thos sites and they all need you to register with them...HELP! thanks :-)

largo key
Unregistered guest
ken..if U won't register,then U won't get the info..this site is a perfect example

Username: Cancan

Post Number: 4
largo key, which site do you recommend? I'll go register there. thx.

Mayhem
Unregistered guest
I'm considering purchasing a FTA. Has anyone heard of the Pantec MS, that allows you to use it as a Pansat 2500A OR Fortec Ultra Lifetime??

Is it a goog one to buy??

Neeewwwbee
Unregistered guest
I read the previous posts about purchasing a Pansat 2500A from the phone book. Anyone know of a good local dealer in Los Angeles area?? GO TROJANS!!!

Unregistered guest
I have been looking in book stores for a book for dummies on FTA TV CHANNELS.I have been checking this message board & here are some of the few things I dont know what they are KU BAND CHARLIE BEV DAVID Could someone please tell me.also where is a good place to buy a 2500a pansat receiver. I can be the dummy but I dont want to be the sucker.THANK YOU

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 420
Or save your self some money and use a search engine to find multiple sources for them and choose one that is affordably (you don't want to buy a preflashed unit (they are illegal) from expressvukeys.netfirms.com You can find it cheaper.

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 53
Fta is only unlawfull if you enable the dycrption
and i think the peeps that want one know that and have took that into consideration before buying.Now im not saying everyone should buy from me but if you are really not understanding what you reading and you dont have time to spend all day with it then my support is good.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 426
hmm 1 day or a couple hundred dollars? O.K. if you are a true moron then gordo is the man.

Morgan S
Unregistered guest
Mr. Taz Spin, Gordo is correct, not everybody has the time and patience to learn everything, you know. Not everyone wants to be a tester like you. Some people would just like to plug an play, so Gordo is providing a service by offering help which is much appreciated from some people.My 2 cents Morgan

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo has no clue about FTA...I have been following his all posts....either is totally ignorant and selling FTA's which he knows nothing about...or he is a scammer trying to sell here..its that simple,if U read and observe all his posts..either way...I would NEVER buy from him....too expensive and not trustworthy,or dumber than rocks..or all of the above!

Morgan S
Unregistered guest
Mr. Knee Grow you are not the expert you think you are. I have read your posts at Al7bar.tk and you are just learning like everybody else. Stop try'in to show off.You know as much as my ten year old son. Good day to you Sir. Morgan

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 29
If you read over at al7bar why do you have to buy off this fa99ot? You must know what you are doing if you read, right? Maybe you are just to stupid and lazy to do it yourself and you pay this fcukface an extra $150 to do it for you...what happens if it goes down..are you going to send it back...read and leard idiot and yo can do it yourself and save some money you twinkie lover....ROTF

hquinn04444
Unregistered guest
Jey james Millard or someone else who is knowledgeable on the subjest., Have been waitingfor P4/p5 forever and sickof it. To switch to FTA do u have a good web site to buy the stuff and some info on what I need and what channels u get. Am not too experienced programmer but know how to work a computer well. If u want I can giv u my email address.

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 30
hhmmm..the above literature looks like it would come from the one and only fruitcake...puberty boy. Look at the shiity grammer and sentence structure...he's trying to fool us by not using the caps...you're a smart cream puff there idiot..nice try you retard..ROTF

Anonymous

My friend talked me into buying a PanSat 2500A, do they work with Direct TV or not?

LK
Unregistered guest
No DTV with any FTA receiver...U have much reading and learning to do..

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 503
Patrick very nice post ...............may they rot in hades..............consider the word passed on

Unregistered guest
i have never used fta reciever or know what i need or what to do can some one tell me what i need to start?

D & C
Unregistered guest
A girl told me FTA's dont carry closed caption.
also some dude told me that chinese FTA's dont have the music channels.

Thanks for nothing......

Anonymous

Anybody know what happened to incredibledss.ca an urbantoys.ca

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1530
Okay I'll post this message so newbies won't get ripped off.

Anyone offering you 1 or 2 year free support are crooks. There is no maintenance on FTA receivers. It's not like Directv or Dishnet. FTA stands for Free to Air, meaning it's free. If however you are trying to look at private stations like Dishnet, you need to point to their satellite and scan. It will download them.
James Millard and few others that's posting on here are nothing but money hungry leaches. Instead of helping out, they're trying to make profit off you people.
I repeat, do not get fooled by them. These receivers are maintenance free. They do NOT go down like Directv used to. If it does, it's cause the "keys" changed. Give it a few seconds, and the receivers will pick up the new keys automatically.
The old ones needed manual entry.
So if you want to give money to James Millard and others, be my quest.
For any help on FTA, do a search on google and you will see lots of sights with free software. Don't let these crooks charge you money for them!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1531
One more thing, DO NOT LOAD scripts/Bins from James Millard and others. They try and get scripts that die in few months so they can charge you money for support.
The FREE bins/scripts DO NOT GO DOWN!
So there you have it.

FTA's vs Nagra 2
Unregistered guest
Isaac..... I've been reading the FTA's will stop working once the switch to Nagra 2 is completed.
Your thought about this are greatly appreciayed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532
Yes once the conversion is finished, the FTAs will no longer be able to receive private services such as Dishnet and others. This however does not mean the receiver will die like Directv did. You can STILL use it to receive other free channels in the air. That's why it's called Free To Air receiver.
What p.i.s.s.e.s me off are people like James Millard and others that prey on newbies saying for $100 they'll get free 1 year's support. I've read up on the posts before too. It's always the same pattern. James Millard saying FTAs are going down and he has the scripts to fix them. Yea right. He's getting the same FREE scripts from other sites and charging $100.
Anyhow, before the conversion to Nagra 2 is over, there will be either fixes or new receivers out. It will take a while for Dishnet to swap out all the cards. If you look at Directv, they took few years.
Just don't get fooled by James and the likes. Remember FTAs are not like Directv nor Dishnet. Those you need a card to program. FTAs are cardless so it can't get knocked out.
You don't need any scripts to get it working either. Just point your dish and let it scan. If you went to Pansat's page, they'll even give you free instructions.
So please don't be a fool and stop paying James and his friends.

Post Number: 1531
Unregistered guest
HEY Isaac if you want your oil changed on your car you pay, if you want to do it yourself you don't, so quit bashing James Millard and others, for offering one on one support. Don't see you spending hours at a time helping newbs.These fta's are not plug an play and what do you do when it goes down? ....please will somebody help me? I thought so....

Anonymous

Wow....Isaac is the first Gold Member to ever post here.
We're so honored.

LK
Unregistered guest
Something very odd here....Isaac is a Gold member with 1532 posts and registered here in November..well,I've been here much longer but am unregistered BUT I have never heard of,never seen any or even 1 post ever in these Dss forums, from Isaac until today!...he didn't exist in these forums until today,so how did he get all those posts...something is definitely NOT right here..

BTW...I noticed that the ONLY 3 posts he EVER has done here (which were all today...NEVER has he posted here before)that they all bash James Millard who has been posting here for a very long time and should have 1000x more posts than Isaacs...I'm not taking sides about what Isaacs says but am concerned that a "GHOST" suddenly appears with bogus credentials and immediately and ONLY bashes a long time regular here....VERY ODD...something stinks in Denmark!...This site is obviously behind it and is up to something very fishy!...and who cares about the First alleged "gold" member"...its NOT true!...he doesn't exist!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1535
Well you see, I've been posting in the car audio section helping people there. I do read up on this forum also. Just to see if newbies are actually getting help or taken advantage of by scammers.
Since "Post Number 1531" used changing oil as an example, I'll continue on that theme. Yes it's fair to say that changing your OWN oil should be charge free. And having someone else do it can be chargeble. However, to tell someone that changing oil is a deep secret and very hard to do is a lie. It is quite simple. Just like setting up FTA receivers. So you say it's not plug and play. No it's not, but it is very close. I've set up numerous FTAs all without any help. So don't tell me James Millard and others are not taking advantage of newbies. It's okay to sell people hardware but to lie about providing support for $100 when it's free, that's just being greedy and a scammer.
FTA goes down maybe 2 times a year, if not less. So why are they charging $100 for it? They get the scripts from the free sites. Anyone can get access to it.
No need to fool people and rob them blind. There's enough of that going on with Directv P4 and P5 cards.
If I were in charge of this forum, I'd ban James Millard and anyone else that's taking advantage of newbies. This is a HELP forum, so stop being an a.s.s and provide FREE advice/support.
As you can tell, I am not pleased at all with scammers.

LK
Unregistered guest
hmmmm...do the math...1500 posts in about 100 days = 15 posts a day! all in CAR AUDIO...BUT never here in DSS,which he allegedly is knowlegable in and has concerns for the peeps here now...Very strange that someone would have 2 interests and hobbies here, and post 15x daily, but NEVER post in here....nice convenient story to cover the post#'s...a blind man can see through that story!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1538
LK, why are you trying to discredit me? Am I trying to sell anything on here like James Millard? Just for that, I will charge you for any help you ask me (just to make you happy).
The reason why I posted on here was to tell you that you're getting taken advantage of by leaches like James Millard. This is a free FORUM not a place to advertise. They should be charging James Millard for advertising on here.
LK, I do have more than 2 interests. It's not uncommon. Maybe it is for you.
Just so you know, I've been posting in Car audio, Home stereo, and satellite on other sites.
Why don't you stop hiding and register. What have you got to hide?
People don't let James Millard make any more profit off you. It is easy to set up and use FTAs.
On eBay, you can buy Pansat for $180 or less. That comes with everything you get from James, including easy to follow instructions. The only thing you don't get is his scam. He's basically charging you $120 for lip service. If or when the FTAs go down, he won't be able to help any faster than the free forums. Remember, he's not a programmer, just a saleman. When you do get his "so called" script, does he guarantee that if the script damages your unit, he'll give you a refund? If you're going to pay that much, ask for it in writing along with his address and phone number.
I'm telling you, there are scripts made by hackers or people from Dishnet and money hungry manufacturers, that will shut down your unit after so many weeks or months. Just to make money. They have realized that FTAs are a solid unit and once purchased, doesn't need any maintenance. This is why there are "offical" release and "use at your own risk" scripts.
Most Pansat and other brands, will include the lastest "offical" version with their units. So all it takes is for you to point your dish and scan.
I repeat again, DO NOT let James Millard rip you off any more.
Heck if you love giving money away that much, pay me instead. I'll provide you better service.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1540
A.n.a.l.man, go back to your hobby (whatever that is). If you're into playing for free info then go ahead. I posted my views for the newbies so that they'll have a choice.
FTAs are not like Directv nor Dishnet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1541
Correction: "playing" should be "paying"
This forum should be supervised. No one should be making money helping people on a FREE forum.

Take a look at the Car audio and home stereo section. Everyone helps each other for FREE.

Rob W
Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 330a and someone gave me a dishnetwork dish, I usually use my 10' dish with the fta but I was wondering if I could use the dishnet dish with this receiver. I dont have a dishnetwork receiver. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1546
The Dishnet dish might have a switch built in. If it does, then it won't work. You might have to buy a reg transponder. They usually go for $12. If not, you can also buy a whole dish for $30 or less. The best ones are the old Directv dishes that lot of people still have hanging around. Some even throw those away.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 523
i will check some more but i dont think there is a bin file for the 330a ........heres some info i found and yes you can use a dishn.t dish with this reciever
Maybe? Almost?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using a pansat 330a, universal LNB with a fortec 36" dish and a stab hh90 motor. Trying to get to the right bird. Have a signal meter & compass. My location is Sugar Land, Texas. I'm after the T5 bird plus a few more. Not worried about D**SHNET.

I think my settings are supposed to be motor set to 29 degrees, dish set to 25, and pointed to 174 for true south (G3 Sat). With these settings using the meter, I get a bunch of signals on the satmeter, about 80% on the signal level, but nothing on the quality. I can move the dish slightly up & down or left and right manually and get more signals, but usually only on the TP 11898V, 12090H, 12152H transponders( T5) My reciever has , by default, 52 xponders already installe dinto it. I checked the lyngsat site and they are good numbers.... I can only get a quality on TP 12170 on the G3 . When I do a satellite scan, the receiver picks up around 29 channels....all scrambled. The scrambled part is fine for now, because I guess there is no "fix" for the 330a yet, however, I cannot tell which bird I am actually pointed at. It looks like the compass is reading right around 220 for the T5 Xponders. I tried to go to lyngsat to find out what the channels were so I would know what bird I was pointed at, but I can't seem to decipher this stuff.

Here is what I picked up on one scan:

MENTV TVASH SWAP
TVASA MCTV MCTV (I actually get sound on this one, in French...I think)
GZB-H SPACE OMNI
ARTV BRAVO CBC-A
MYSTR MMH XPRS
LCN-$ ROBTV GUIDE
RDS NCAR3 CBNT
SRC-W GAME STAR
SRC-Q
There's a few more , but that will give you an idea.

If anyone can tell me what sat this is, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe then, I can get a general idea of what bird I'm aiming at. Hopefully you can understand all of this. I have been on this for about three weekends now, and there is so much to ask about in these few lines.

Thanks,
this was a c&p jmill

Gold Member

Post Number: 1547
You could be pointing to ExpressView. Mystr and SRC sounds familiar. On your list do you see any VU channels? 220 is close to BV dish.

hope this helps
Unregistered guest
ok C&D you deserve some reply, honestly don't think anyone here's heard of this make of fta.but if i were to guess i would check your TP settings for the music channels, they may have to be changed manually. go to lyngsat.com ...then rescan just those TP's

C & D
Unregistered guest
Hey...........thanks

Hope that helps :-)

Anonymous

does anyone have the programs for pansat 500CI not the 5000...Thanx,,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us