TechSupport

Bronze Member
Username: Allic

Post Number: 43
GET LIVE TECH SUPPORT HERE
http://expressvukeys.netfirms.com/live-support.htmUpload

Anonymous

I am now waching tv FREE thax gordo you were very patient.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
hey no probs now how bout letting the other peeps know about it.

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 26
Why don't you fcuk off and go somewhere else..we all know that anonymous is you dichead...trying to make yourself look good. Go take your overpriced shite somewhere else and take that retard puberty boy with you...fcuking fa99ot fruitcake..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I dont post annon and i thought that if anyone was going to agree with me about the corprate scumm in here it would be you. I have had 3 peeps today that i helped set up and two of them came from here. one im still workinmg with but thats a sat setup and receiver combo from scratch. From what iv expererienced this help was needed.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 423
Gordo is full of shyt. He is only trying to get your hard earned money you can buy a legal fta (for alot less) and flash it yourself there are numerous websites that disscuss this. This website is only used by scammers.

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 34
FEBUARY 4 2005.JUDGEMENT DAY.
And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder: One of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw. And behold, a white horse.

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names. An' he decides who to free and who to blame. Everybody won't be treated all the same. There'll be a golden ladder reaching down. When the man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up. At the terror in each sip and in each sup. For you partake of that last offered cup, Or disappear into the potter's ground. When the man comes around.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers. One hundred million angels singin'. Multitudes are marching to the big kettle drum. Voices callin', voices cryin'. Some are born an' some are dyin'. It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. The v-i-r-g-i-n-s are all trimming their wicks. The whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It's hard for thee to kick against the p-r-i-c-k-s.

Till Armageddon, no Shalam, no Shalom. Then the father hen will call his chickens home. The wise men will bow down before the throne. And at his feet they'll cast their golden crown. When the man comes around.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still. Listen to the words long written down, When the man comes around.

Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers. One hundred million angels singin'. Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettle drum. Voices callin', voices cryin'. Some are born an' some are dyin'. It's Alpha's and Omega's Kingdom come.

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. The v-i-r-g-i-n-s are all trimming their wicks. The whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It's hard for thee to kick against the p-r-i-c-k-s.

In measured hundredweight and penny pound. When the man comes around.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Anonymous

just enter your cell number to download
Jamster Ringtones

Anonymous

Get The Hamster Dance and Crazy Frog Here!
Crazy Frog

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Get the latest fix here
expressvu keys
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Talk to someone live because time is money.
we have 10 yesrs in the business.
live support
Upload

Anonymous

P I M P Out Your Phone!
PIMPED

Anonymous

Get Four Receivers For Free!
Free Satellite

Anonymous

Limited Time Only Free Satellite!
Free Satellite Tv

Anonymous

Have You Tried The Hottest New Download Ringathing
RINGATHING

Anonymous

what is a ringathing?

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 40
I wish these fcuking spammers would take a hike....go somewhere else and spam your shite...who the fcuk cares about fcuking ringtones? Gordo is retard...don't buy anything off of him...let's clean this site up....azzholes must go...

Anonymous

All the files you need!
Bell Expressvu Warez

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Got questions about your receiver? we can help
tech support

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 517