Future of pansat 2500a with nagra2 ?

Username: Plokk

Post Number: 1
Will it be working when "bev" and "dish" are gonna go nagra2 ? I heard that only max2000 can do it for now but so many poeple bought Pansats that I cannot imagine that there'll be no solution.
When I selected adult/H.Hefner channel on nimiq 91, it deprogrammed my machine and I was unable to catch anything. I had to reset to factory settings and reprogram all.
So nagra2 is a big fear for me. Is there a new successful progam or is it loking good for the future ?
Thanks for answering.

Anonymous

plokk there is nothing for nagra 2 yet and there very well may never be. these fta's may become doorstops as well. only time will tell, but if you get 3 mths. out of them they pay for them self. after that everything is a bonus

mark1
Unregistered guest
help...I need to know how to program my pansat 2500a...I have the dishes up receiving 110 and 119 degrees PLEASE HELP.....

mark1
Unregistered guest
help...I need to know how to program my pansat 2500a...I have the dishes up receiving 110 and 119 degrees PLEASE HELP.....

mark1
Unregistered guest

mark1
Unregistered guest
help...I need to know how to program my pansat 2500a...I have the dishes up receiving 110 and 119 degrees PLEASE HELP.....HELP !

mark1
Unregistered guest
help...I need to know how to program my pansat 2500a...I have the dishes up receiving 110 and 119 degrees PLEASE HELP.....HELP ! .........HELP !! ......HELP !!

horse girl
Unregistered guest
mark go to al7bar.tk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us