M-200 mono's

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1166
Is it a stretch to have 5x200w Outlaw mono's for 1220$(usd), over another power supply?
I have considered this set with Outlaw 770 pre as a set.
This setup may not be considered for just my present arrangement, but for the future as well, with different speakers and/or a completely different room.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5228
I have 7 of those M-blocks. I have never had problems with power supplies.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1173
Sorry about the wording, Berny, I meant another make or amp as compared to the Outlaws in general.
Do you have the pieces on the Outlaw racking, or how do you mount/display the beauties?
What speakers do you run?
How do you manage the prodigeous power consumption of these items?
Also, what preamp do you use/
Whole bunch of Q's, really interested to find out your experience.
Thanks,

Nuck.

Gold Member

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1174
Maybe a link, if you have done a complete rundown or review before?

Nuck

Gold Member

Post Number: 5257
Nuck,
I have the mono blocks on a separate cabinet away from the other components.

I had an electrician friend of mine take care of the power supply for the whole entertainment center with its own breaker circuit and power surge protectors. All I do is plug and play.

The speakers I am running with the M-blocks are Sonus Faber Cremonas for the front and Cremona auditors all around and a Cremona Center. My wife bought them during a trip to Italy and had them shipped to the US. She loves her music!

Believe it or not, the pre/pro I am using is a Kenwood KRF9070D. Still contemplating on getting the Model 970 or 990 pre/pro, but we really ike the sound of the Kenwood. I favor it over the NAD T773, which is in another room connected to a Model 7100, Axioms and Athenas.

As far as reviews are concerned...I'm afraid I do not do to well with reviews apart from saying..."I like the sound over this equipment over that".

I bought the Outlaws based on the recommendation of a friend who had purchased them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5260
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/181999.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us